User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What types do certain types get along with best?

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

hmmm... I like people of every type really, but...

For some odd reason I attract ESFJs like nobody's business- I have quite a few ESFJ friends and they're always the ones to snatch me up and claim me as a friend! I've only met one that I didn't like, and she was psychologically unstable I also have an odd love for ISFJs, but maybe the fact that my mom is a wonderful ISFJ might have something to do with that

Other than that most of my friends are various P types- I'm not sure why Looking at patterns from the past and present I'm generally happiest dating xxTPs for some odd reason...

ENFJs are great as long as they are sane... the less sane ones are terrible!

Despite my best friend being an ESTJ, I have the most issues in general getting along with TJs... especially INTJs, who have real potential to be weird and antisocial and I always feel like I'm trying to drag conversation out of them because when they're quiet they're especially scary
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

That's my name biotch! Array JoSunshine's Avatar

I think for me it's not so much about type as it is about being balanced (which can apply to any type). Extreme dominance and extreme passiveness are both frustrating to me...being judgemental, self-absorbed, inconsiderate, superficial or unable to compromise are all huge turn-offs. If you are not any of these things on a regular basis, I will probably like you and definitely respect you no matter your type

Currently my bfs (female) ISTP, ESFJ, ENTJ and (male) INTP.
    People who I've wanted to strangle the most: (female) ISFJ, INTP, ENFJ (male) ESFJ, INFJ, ESTJ

I think the above is nothing more than happenstance as you can see there is some cross-over in types.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

6w7 sp/sx

ENFP's, ESFP's, ISTP's, INTJ, and INFP.
    Usually I get along with those types.

ESFJ, and ENTP are the only types I have trouble with.

/X\(:: :: )/X\ Array BlueSprout's Avatar

Sometimes I'm surprised by the people I get along with and those I don't. I used to chalk up incompatibility to type, but I find that it's usually more of an indication of how we might get on each others' nerves, not whether we do at all. In fact, I've found that (IRL - not here) people whose types are somewhat similar to mine get on my nerves with just as much or more frequency than those who are very different. I think it depends on what/who is most irritating to me at the moment too, so I don't think I can give a general answer. I know this might be a bit of a cop out, but there it is.
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4