* Very detached person who changes her mind allot! - suggests ITP
* Still has issues with her Ex who she broke up with over a year ago - not type specific
* Lies constantly to through people off e.g. she says she likes psychology but when I ask her questions about it she turns off the subject. Also when she does talk about it she mentions why it's good but doesn't go into details, even when I try to listen and follow. -not type specific, and this is not necessarily a lie. She might just not like explaining things to people.
* Actually takes advice about situations and doesn't seem to see how to fix things on her own. -not sure what type this is--maybe N
* Says she's putting on a dumb person act but even though I try to open up to her and tell her she doesn't need to she just can't seem to be smart. -not type specific, other than maybe I
* She doesn't apply herself to her field as far as I can see. She's doing a technical course but prides herself on being able to write documentation rather than write software. -points to non-SJ, I suppose. Maybe hints at more P, too.
* The only INTJ trait I can see in her is how she can isolate herself from everyone around her, she doesn't fit in with social norms and doesn't even realise it e.g. she says she doesn't realise that when people txt her (not just me) they normally expect an answer (she will answer when it's important to her) but other times she's just not home if you know what I mean.- I am very guilty of this as well, perhaps it's an IT thing. Although the INTJs I've known have been quite adept with social norms.
I'm not trying to bag her out as she has lots of good qualities and I see great potential in her, but she just doesn't show it.
I'm not sweet on her either I'm just trying to figure out how to apply this type testing stuff to people and she doesn't fit in.