• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type inspired theme songs!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't believe no one has posted this one yet
ISTP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP and/or ISTP

INFP

I think alot of the songs I listen too might seem INFPish, I suppose because I enjoy the heartfelt, dreamlike, "deep" types of songs often associated with INFPs. The sort of music that feels like being submerged in liquid when listening to it. I think my favorite song of this thread so far has been Prodigy by Naraya, suggested as an INFJ song. It's definitely INxx

And great choice of Good/Bad/Ugly for ISTP.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I can't believe no one has posted this one yet
ISTP

Without making a claim about who this song is for, I always felt "the Good, the Bad and the Ugly" theme to be a great song, but compared to "The Man with the Harmonica" (also composed by Ennio Morricone for a Sergio Leone film, "Once Upon a Time in the West") to be the inferior Western theme.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL-X53ze5O0"]Man With A Harmonica[/YOUTUBE]

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI Theme Songs

blaaaatant NF

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENF mutha fuckin P

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP (although Dido could be an INFP. I can't definitively tell Ne or Se from what I've seen of her)