• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Should I take this site seriously??

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pfft, nah, according to this thing, I should be an IXXJ.

ISTJ: the straight A student who follows all the rules and gets annoyed when others don't (sort of)
ISFJ: same as ISTJ, except they're more forgiving when you don't follow the rules (yep)

It's just the most generalized stereotype of each type, not an actual typing tool.

I fit with IxxJ too when I was in school (once in elementary school, I had a nightmare about all of my classmates running in the hallways -- *gasp!*)... but I also fit in with INTP... I was the "science/math" geek.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I fit ENFP in terms of inspiring silliness and partaking in it. A bit of INTP also, though I wasn't serious enough and tended to distract the serious students. We actually got kicked out of chemistry in revision week in final year. And my ISTP and INFP friend and I used to mix all the available chemicals at the end of each lab class. Some of the results were quite amusing.

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
No you shouldn't take it seriously. But it is funny. Especially the stuff about the school environment.

INFJ: the peer mediation students who resemble the school counselors

Ha, ha! I can relate to this one. I would try to bring peace to my environment and I was completely invisible to my peers at school until they needed advice and a shoulder to cry on. Then they would forget about me and never invite me to their parties.:( I think that I should have at least received monetary compensation for my services. Lol

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
We actually got kicked out of chemistry in revision week in final year. And my ISTP and INFP friend and I used to mix all the available chemicals at the end of each lab class. Some of the results were quite amusing.
Haha. I used to do the same thing. Lab experiments were usually the 2 INTPs completing the task at hand, and me messing around with the chemicals with an ISFP.

Sulfuric acid tastes ridiculously sour, and it is very capable of burning holes into your pants and shirt.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
If you're talking about this site, no you shouldn't.

You probably shouldn't take that that other site seriously either.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, the site is obviously joking, so you should take it very, very seriously.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENTP: the weird & crazy guy that challenges his teachers and argues a lot with others
ENFP: the silly person/goofball that's fun to be around for some reason

Both apply to me.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Text books have the biggest lies.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The site seems obviously humorous/tongue-in-cheek.

I liked the school list though, it is kinda the root stereotype of each of the 16; I was more IxTJ crossed with INTP, however. Way too self-conscious with abysmal confidence to have played the infj counselor/advice-giving role well. I was mostly invisible, thus no one ever sought me out. ;)

G

Ginkgo

Just like the world, their are parts of this site that you should take seriously and parts you shouldn't.

Some of us are very strict and informative.

Some of us are more laid back and experimental.

Don't look at the site as if it's a single person or a concept of some sort, because it is a conglomeration of thoughts, opinions, people, and ideas; all of which have their unique values.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Haha. I used to do the same thing. Lab experiments were usually the 2 INTPs completing the task at hand, and me messing around with the chemicals with an ISFP.

Sulfuric acid tastes ridiculously sour, and it is very capable of burning holes into your pants and shirt.

hehe, ISPs and INFPs are trouble in chem :).

Someone dropped sulphuric acid of the 20M variety into a mixture at the end of one lab and this weird black stuff hit the ceiling and burnt holes in my book. I was thinking after all the warnings that we got about it at the start of class that it might be excluded from the mix everything rule...

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
hehe, ISPs and INFPs are trouble in chem :).

Someone dropped sulphuric acid of the 20M variety into a mixture at the end of one lab and this weird black stuff hit the ceiling and burnt holes in my book. I was thinking after all the warnings that we got about it at the start of class that it might be excluded from the mix everything rule...

20M seems quite dangerous to me. :lol:
Can't help to say that I once witnessed somebody causing an explosion after dropping a huge piece of Sodium in water.
Personally, I always was very careful in chemistry. Better leave other people to do crazy stuff.
Anyway, enough chemistry.

That site was more like a collection of a bunch of random stuff said on other sites. I wouldn't blindly trust it.
I don't agree with what it said.
What's this crap with "ENFP superiority over INTJ". Who does comparisons like that? It's just like saying red is better than blue.

So even though ISTJs are more hardworking, dependable, down to earth, blah blah blah...
ENFPs are smarter (even though they're sillier), more charming, and more popular.

That's not stereotyping at all...