User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    Haha. I used to do the same thing. Lab experiments were usually the 2 INTPs completing the task at hand, and me messing around with the chemicals with an ISFP.

Sulfuric acid tastes ridiculously sour, and it is very capable of burning holes into your pants and shirt.
    hehe, ISPs and INFPs are trouble in chem .

Someone dropped sulphuric acid of the 20M variety into a mixture at the end of one lab and this weird black stuff hit the ceiling and burnt holes in my book. I was thinking after all the warnings that we got about it at the start of class that it might be excluded from the mix everything rule...
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    hehe, ISPs and INFPs are trouble in chem .

Someone dropped sulphuric acid of the 20M variety into a mixture at the end of one lab and this weird black stuff hit the ceiling and burnt holes in my book. I was thinking after all the warnings that we got about it at the start of class that it might be excluded from the mix everything rule...
    20M seems quite dangerous to me. :lol:
    Can't help to say that I once witnessed somebody causing an explosion after dropping a huge piece of Sodium in water.
    Personally, I always was very careful in chemistry. Better leave other people to do crazy stuff.
    Anyway, enough chemistry.

That site was more like a collection of a bunch of random stuff said on other sites. I wouldn't blindly trust it.
    I don't agree with what it said.
    What's this crap with "ENFP superiority over INTJ". Who does comparisons like that? It's just like saying red is better than blue.

So even though ISTJs are more hardworking, dependable, down to earth, blah blah blah...
    ENFPs are smarter (even though they're sillier), more charming, and more popular.
    That's not stereotyping at all...