First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Pfft, nah, according to this thing, I should be an IXXJ.

ISTJ: the straight A student who follows all the rules and gets annoyed when others don't (sort of)
    ISFJ: same as ISTJ, except they're more forgiving when you don't follow the rules (yep)
    It's just the most generalized stereotype of each type, not an actual typing tool.

I fit with IxxJ too when I was in school (once in elementary school, I had a nightmare about all of my classmates running in the hallways -- *gasp!*)... but I also fit in with INTP... I was the "science/math" geek.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I fit ENFP in terms of inspiring silliness and partaking in it. A bit of INTP also, though I wasn't serious enough and tended to distract the serious students. We actually got kicked out of chemistry in revision week in final year. And my ISTP and INFP friend and I used to mix all the available chemicals at the end of each lab class. Some of the results were quite amusing.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

No you shouldn't take it seriously. But it is funny. Especially the stuff about the school environment.

INFJ: the peer mediation students who resemble the school counselors
    Ha, ha! I can relate to this one. I would try to bring peace to my environment and I was completely invisible to my peers at school until they needed advice and a shoulder to cry on. Then they would forget about me and never invite me to their parties. I think that I should have at least received monetary compensation for my services. Lol
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    We actually got kicked out of chemistry in revision week in final year. And my ISTP and INFP friend and I used to mix all the available chemicals at the end of each lab class. Some of the results were quite amusing.
    Haha. I used to do the same thing. Lab experiments were usually the 2 INTPs completing the task at hand, and me messing around with the chemicals with an ISFP.

Sulfuric acid tastes ridiculously sour, and it is very capable of burning holes into your pants and shirt.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

If you're talking about this site, no you shouldn't.

You probably shouldn't take that that other site seriously either.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

No, the site is obviously joking, so you should take it very, very seriously.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISFJ

ENTP: the weird & crazy guy that challenges his teachers and argues a lot with others
    ENFP: the silly person/goofball that's fun to be around for some reason
    Both apply to me.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Text books have the biggest lies.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

The site seems obviously humorous/tongue-in-cheek.

I liked the school list though, it is kinda the root stereotype of each of the 16; I was more IxTJ crossed with INTP, however. Way too self-conscious with abysmal confidence to have played the infj counselor/advice-giving role well. I was mostly invisible, thus no one ever sought me out.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Ginkgo

Just like the world, their are parts of this site that you should take seriously and parts you shouldn't.

Some of us are very strict and informative.

Some of us are more laid back and experimental.

Don't look at the site as if it's a single person or a concept of some sort, because it is a conglomeration of thoughts, opinions, people, and ideas; all of which have their unique values.