User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTP - Reformed Christian battling organized religion. Maybe even a Christian Existentialist.
    Or a Nihilist.

It depends on the day.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Triglav View Post
    Could you also state if you believe in God or not? I know a few people in churches who don't think a word of what the pastor says is true and just go there because of some reason
    Yes, I have for about two years now.

ENFP - agnostic. I view the existence of an afterlife and God as something that is useful to believe, I'm not sure I have any reason to believe it. Organised religion isn't really my thing either. It might be the organised part as much as the religion part. I grew up in it, and not being a goldfish, I found it insanely repetitive.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    iLi

INTP

Agnostic/Atheist

if such a thing is possible, probably isn't, better just go with agnostic to be safe.

Raised Christian, presently I don't see much value in spending my time pondering my spirituality. I believe that the majority of people who partake in organized religion do so out of fear or ignorance, and frankly I have trouble mustering the energy to develop my own spiritual outlook.

I think that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but I pray that that opinion will be based upon their own independent thought and not the principles thrust upon them by the church.
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Se>Fe>Si>Fi

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

INTP - Agnostic atheist.

I don't really need any existential or spiritual support from any creed, but I can see how some people would. I guide myself.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

ISFJ/Atheist

MBTI
    INTP

INTP, Naturalist

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm not necessarily relgious. I'm spiritual.

I do believe in God. I believe that God, from a metaphorical standpoint, encompasses figures such as Jesus, Muhammad, Lao Tzu, Moses, the Buddha, and so on. I kind of mush all religious values into one supreme faith that is of metaphysical significance.

I am NOT Unitarian Universalist.

A spiritual connection with God should be personal, and something that you feel. Practical faith is more important than theoretical faith, which I think UU is. I've given them a shot, and they're too wrapped up in their minds.

I've found solace in the Unity Movement. It's more or less a Philosophy, because it isn't strictly an organized act of religon, though there are a small number of churches.

I open my mind and soul to any and every belief.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

I grew up in it, and not being a goldfish, I found it insanely repetitive.
    Your perspective is appreciated. I, too, am not a goldfish.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

INFP - Agnostic

I don't really give religion much thought at all.