User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Personified types

Oh no, I did it.

If I encounter a new concept, especially if I find it abstract and difficult, I give that concept a human form, face and character. I've even done that to the sine and cosine functions. Mr. Sine and Mrs. Cosine have helped me remember the Simpson rules.

It was only a question of time.

Here, the types prepare to present themselves to the typologycentral people. I'd like to draw their presentations too. Can you guess which is which?

- Some of the actions and dialogue can fit more types, but I think none of them is 'out of character'

- I attributed gender randomly. I tried to do the same with race, but I simply can not draw nonwhite people.

- Don't be too harsh on INFP. Having to present yourself to a big audience is stressful for any Introvert. (With which I mean: I do not want to portray INFP as a crybaby. She isn't. If I get around to it, you'll see INFP herself in much better circumstances.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yay...i can't wait to see it!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

When I post the presentations, you'll not longer be able to guess :-P
    Anyway, I've drawn already three of them. Now one of the ESTJs in my mind is nagging me to prepare my lessons for tomorrow. I'm going to obey :-D

Edit: I've finished the Guardians:

Please tell me if you like the drawings! If you don't like them, I'd like to hear it too, preferably with a reason :-)
    Last edited by Tamske; 10-27-2009 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Avoiding double post

MBTI
    ENTP

There are new drawings! (Again, please comment...)
    Here are the Rationals:

I especially like ENTP going of on a tangent

I'm enjoying these! Carry on.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

I like the overall concept; thanks for posting these. It feels a bit fluffy, but in a good INFP fluffy way. You know, I could see a type "comic" being a really good way to introduce people to MBTI. It could contain examples of people interacting, and the names of the characters could be their type as you've implemented in your drawings.

The only request I have is, could you do INFP in the style of the 2nd and 3rd set of drawings? I had trouble following the first drawing in the structure in which it was presented.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    ENTP

Thanks for the comments!

Quote Originally Posted by speculative View Post
    You know, I could see a type "comic" being a really good way to introduce people to MBTI. It could contain examples of people interacting, and the names of the characters could be their type as you've implemented in your drawings.
    Would be nice indeed The only question I have is: are the types in my drawings really true to their type?

The only request I have is, could you do INFP in the style of the 2nd and 3rd set of drawings?
    Sure! The first drawing even doesn't contain INFP - she's the one missing. She'll come and present herself soon. I didn't draw her yet because I'm trying to imagine an INFP way of presenting yourself. There is also another reason - I was quite busy drawing the others

Right now, I've finished the Artists.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Cool stuff.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP

Thanks!

Here are the Idealists. Many thanks to Amargith, Runvardh, LadyX, Bubbles and Scortia! Without them, these four would probably never have seen the light of day.

MBTI
    eNTP

Oooh, I like these. I can totally see myself/ my friends in their corresponding types!
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments. He concluded that There is more than one way of doing good science.
    It was Watsons form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA. It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.