• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personified types

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh no, I did it.

If I encounter a new concept, especially if I find it abstract and difficult, I give that concept a human form, face and character. I've even done that to the sine and cosine functions. Mr. Sine and Mrs. Cosine have helped me remember the Simpson rules.

It was only a question of time.
types.jpg

Here, the types prepare to present themselves to the typologycentral people. I'd like to draw their presentations too. Can you guess which is which?

- Some of the actions and dialogue can fit more types, but I think none of them is 'out of character'

- I attributed gender randomly. I tried to do the same with race, but I simply can not draw nonwhite people.

- Don't be too harsh on INFP. Having to present yourself to a big audience is stressful for any Introvert. (With which I mean: I do not want to portray INFP as a crybaby. She isn't. If I get around to it, you'll see INFP herself in much better circumstances.)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yay...i can't wait to see it! :smile:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
When I post the presentations, you'll not longer be able to guess :p
Anyway, I've drawn already three of them. Now one of the ESTJs in my mind is nagging me to prepare my lessons for tomorrow. I'm going to obey :-D

Edit: I've finished the Guardians:

estj.jpg
esfj.jpg

istj.jpg
isfj.jpg

Please tell me if you like the drawings! If you don't like them, I'd like to hear it too, preferably with a reason :)

Last edited:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
There are new drawings! (Again, please comment...)
Here are the Rationals:
entj.jpg
entpn.jpg

intjh.jpg
intp.jpg

I especially like ENTP going of on a tangent :D

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I like the overall concept; thanks for posting these. It feels a bit fluffy, but in a good INFP fluffy way. You know, I could see a type "comic" being a really good way to introduce people to MBTI. It could contain examples of people interacting, and the names of the characters could be their type as you've implemented in your drawings.

The only request I have is, could you do INFP in the style of the 2nd and 3rd set of drawings? :) I had trouble following the first drawing in the structure in which it was presented.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thanks for the comments!

You know, I could see a type "comic" being a really good way to introduce people to MBTI. It could contain examples of people interacting, and the names of the characters could be their type as you've implemented in your drawings.
Would be nice indeed :D The only question I have is: are the types in my drawings really true to their type?

The only request I have is, could you do INFP in the style of the 2nd and 3rd set of drawings? :)

Sure! The first drawing even doesn't contain INFP - she's the one missing. She'll come and present herself soon. I didn't draw her yet because I'm trying to imagine an INFP way of presenting yourself. There is also another reason - I was quite busy drawing the others :)

Right now, I've finished the Artists.
estpu.jpg
esfp.jpg

istpp.jpg
isfp.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thanks!

Here are the Idealists. Many thanks to Amargith, Runvardh, LadyX, Bubbles and Scortia! Without them, these four would probably never have seen the light of day.

enfj.jpg
enfp.jpg

infj.jpg
infpd.jpg

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
Oooh, I like these. I can totally see myself/ my friends in their corresponding types!

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Very cool stuff. I think I glanced over the 16 type persons for the 3rd time today. I think the natural born leader is too flattering for me, though. We would have you believe that. Just a small observation; no, it isn't big :)

Cool thing you have here. I'd wish there would be a cartoon of all the people interacting, asking questions, etc.. hehe.. but I guess we just have to be ourselves and provide all that :D

BTW, I somewhat guessed ENTJ to be the person you set him to be ;)

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Are you planning on drawing more? I think it would be cool to seem them interacting together more, like in the first drawing. Good job though! Really neat idea.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
^I agree with Grace, it would be neat to see the types interacting. I love it! Great drawings. Good stuff!:thumbup:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thanks for the comments!

I had this idea to make a comic featuring the types interacting... I was telling myself the whole time "Don't do this, you'll not finish it, use your time well, there is still a story waiting for you to be written,..."

Now I'm totally going to draw this comic!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Let me present you...
The MBTI Halloween party!

halloween1hs.jpg

I know, I know. Halloween is over. Let me assure you, as it is ENTJ organizing the party, it has been held on Halloween.
As it is NOT an ENTJ (or any other J, for that matter) drawing the comic, you'll have to be a little more patient...

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
So why does Mr. ENTJ have a cube drawn on his shirt?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'll let Mr. ENTJ answer himself.

"It's a hypercube representing the types and their relations. I've worn this for the presentation as it fits the occasion."

Comment from me: I'm not going to draw a hypercube every time I want to draw ENTJ. It's difficult to draw.
I've drawn this for the presentation. It seemed to me quite ENTJ-ish to think about the whole MBTI interconnecting and wanting to show it when he presents himself.
ENTP has had the same idea - and wears a CERN T-shirt, as particle physics is symmetric too. And he still wears it inside out :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I like these presentations also.

Though for some reason, I find I related to one from each group:

SJs: ISFJ
NTs: INTJ
SPs: ESTP
NFs: ENFJ

Oddly enough, I relate most to ENFJ and INTJ, but not as much to INFJ. I guess I'm just not as interested in living my ideals and having people follow my example, so much as promoting my ideals/helping others (ENFJ) and acheiving my goals efficently (INTJ).

I think that just reflects the fact that I have a less integrated and holistic personality than most INFJs. I have unusual flaws.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think that just reflects the fact that I have a less integrated and holistic personality than most INFJs. I have unusual flaws.

You've also got to take into account that:
- I've used the standard descriptions, unless I knew the types quite well
- I had to shorten the descriptions, making them less accurate
- I also tried to incorporate their style of presenting, making them even less accurate (with the exception of the types that try to be accurate, which are mostly the TJ ones)

If you don't fit your type, it can be my interpretation of the type which is wrong...

Meanwhile, the Halloween story continues...

halloween2ju.jpg

halloween3y.jpg