User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

LMAO. I did a speech today (after freaking out about it BIG time and putting it off for two weeks) I ran through it at train speed, but felt amazing afterwards. Still terrified about the next one. Is this an INFP trait?

Paha, I'm going to do something like this on paint :P
    <3

beyondaurora

Fun, fun, fun! I like these. Looking forward to the saga continuing.

MBTI
    INTJ

I like all of the icons you drew in. INTP seems dead on in the conversation.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    I'll let Mr. ENTJ answer himself.

"It's a hypercube representing the types and their relations. I've worn this for the presentation as it fits the occasion."

Comment from me: I'm not going to draw a hypercube every time I want to draw ENTJ. It's difficult to draw.
    I've drawn this for the presentation. It seemed to me quite ENTJ-ish to think about the whole MBTI interconnecting and wanting to show it when he presents himself.
    ENTP has had the same idea - and wears a CERN T-shirt, as particle physics is symmetric too. And he still wears it inside out
    Oh.

Well does he have to have curly hair?

MBTI
    ENTP

No, of course not
    I attributed hair etc. randomly. I wanted to make them looking different and easy to recognize.
    The only hair-type relation is how the type styled their hair. That's a thing they can choose. So ESTJ has a neat bun and ENTP punk hair - exchanging these would not fit.
    ENTJ's hair is naturally curling. He doesn't want to spend a lot of time styling. After all, hair is a detail, no?

I realized I made a few mistakes with gender, though. I attributed gender randomly, too. Really. I took eight red and eight black playing cards. I shuffled them. The order determined the gender of the types.
    Now I'm looking back at them and... I find ten men and only six women! This is probably caused by me using the first drawing as a reference, instead of my list. And I'm better at drawing men.
    My list says both ENTP and ISFP are women... but I don't want to change their appearances any more. I hope the women out there forgive me to make the female types outnumbered... It was a honest mistake.

Edit: the Halloween story continues. This is for the INTP and ENTJ fans out there!

I *did* change INTP's hair... There were three types looking almost the same (ESTP, ISFJ and INTP). When they are saying who they are it's not really a problem, but in a cartoon featuring a story... So I've made INTPs hair somewhat darker. ESTP is the one with the round face - he's depicted here in the bottom left frame.

Edit: it's going strong. Final preparations here. Next page will feature the party itself, with the types in disguise...

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

hehehehe i love the intp entj one

MBTI
    INTJ

Even the sensors.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Oh goodness, I love these!
    *silently waits for ISFP to arrive*

I'm enjoying this very much! You're doing a fantastic job.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENTP

@ Grace: "Even the Sensors?" I think ENTP is actually right there. A total Sensor would not make the link between "scientist", "laboratory", "drinks" and "ENTP". It's just ENFJ exaggerating to make her point

@ ayoitsStepho: Hm, ISFP is not really a show-off, is he? He will come to the party, in disguise, and try to recognize INFP - as he promised in the Introvert Chatroom.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    @ ayoitsStepho: Hm, ISFP is not really a show-off, is he? He will come to the party, in disguise, and try to recognize INFP - as he promised in the Introvert Chatroom.
    eeep I can't wait!
    I'm sure we can be show offs ONCE in a while
    Don't quote me on that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.