User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    yupp

I think I may be on the cusp for T and F. I've tested few times as INTP.also my functions test result said I used Ti but not Te I use Fi the most though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I frequently test and can identify with INFP. In the INJ/IFP as children thing, I identified slightly more with the IFP description, but like INTJ Mom describes, what diplomacy I have was mostly consciously learned. I could be pretty ruthless verbally as a teen and frequently came off as very cold. It wasn't always or even usually that I didn't care. I just didn't realize how I sounded. But then again, I do have two sons with autism, so it could be that I have some autistic traits in that area that, when combined with their father's similar traits became more pronounced in our sons. I don't know.

On the function tests, I tend to score high on Ni/Ne and Fi/Fe average on Ti/Te and low on Si/Se.

Organization, routine, and diligence are not among my strong suits. I'm too easily distracted and lazy.

But I'm pretty sure I'm an INFJ.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    yupp

I come off us cold. I don't try to I just don't always feel comfortable showing my feelings to strangers or people I don't trust.

Also one of the neighbor's I had growing up was an Aspie. One time my commented on how me and him are similar in many ways, we were never friends as he was younger and went to a different school. So I may have some traits. I know I was tested for something, but I think it was just a language delay (This was before I was tested for a Learning Difference)