• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3s Unite!!

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Yes! FINALLY someone who understands me!

Threes want success not so much for the things that success will buy (like Sevens), or for the power and feeling of independence that it will bring (like Eights). They want success because they are afraid of disappearing into a chasm of emptiness and worthlessness: without the increased attention and feeling of accomplishment which success usually brings, Threes fear that they are nobody and have no value.

This explains why I always wanted to be somebody. It didn't really even matter what position I was in, just knew I have to be sucessful. Dream of being a high up CEO or business owner. And it's not for the money, although I look forward to some awesome cool condo.

I tried to explain it to a coworker. His argument is that the only right way in religion is for your family/friends to be the primary motivation in life. He said anyone who wants to be sucessful is selfish and greedy. Common! Don't condemn me. I'm not a greedy for money, or to be powerful, it's a need to be somebody. To make an impact in society, have your name written in a book somewhere for accomplishing something.

Thoughts?

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've got a 3w2 ENFJ sister, and I understand you guys completely :yes:
:wubbie:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like threes. :cool: You do seem like one. 3w4 nynesneg?

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I've got a 3w2 ENFJ sister, and I understand you guys completely :yes:
:wubbie:
:woot: Yay! I love you too.

I like threes. :cool: You do seem like one. 3w4 nynesneg?
No no, I've always been very outgoing and friendly especially as a child. Now I'm pretty sure 3w2 thanks to your help.
But I don't agree with some of the three description of dislikes:
-having to put up with inefficiency and incompetence
-putting on facades in order to impress people

And I didn't know I could be a sociopath! Creepy and really weird... lol
"Slip into impersonation easily, may falsify feeling and not know it themselves.mal nutrition. Deep emotional recognition is Malicious intentional deceit possible. Behavior of con-artists and sociopaths. "

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
c_masquerade_fin.jpg

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Sound pretty awful (the quote I mean). I can't even begin to think how terrifying would it be to live for other people's opinion. I only want success for the money part, since that will allow me to do everything I want (I don't need to actually do it, I just love to revel in the feeling of potentially being able to do it).

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Sound pretty awful (the quote I mean). I can't even begin to think how terrifying would it be to live for other people's opinion. I only want success for the money part, since that will allow me to do everything I want (I don't need to actually do it, I just love to revel in the feeling of potentially being able to do it).

Not really, it's just a different goal. I don't worry constantly what people think of me. ^rofl. To me reaching a certain level of achievement is my goal, not simply getting money. In my mind, discovering some cool new scientific process and having your name written down in history for it, could be almost as rewarding as becoming a CEO with lots of money.

Ok, maybe not quite because I still want my sexy downtown condo for hot dates! :whistling:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
To patent something would be the epic Amen !

Ok you win :D