- What happens to you personally?
- What are some experiences?
- What causes you to need to "recharge?"
Keep in mind I'm a very, very mild Introvert. Things will differ based on percentages and how preferred someone is.
For me, right now, I feel very unmotivated and tired. I think that I would crack if I interacted with another human being in the real world or over the phone (thank god I live in a cabin on a mountain). I lack energy, I got groceries today and I felt like I was going to fall asleep standing up, it was like everything was moving 2x slower than usual. I drank an energy drink, and now I just feel like I do when I need a nap.
I just don't want to do anything! This is because yesterday I got back from visiting relatives for four days straight. I survived that because I am a night dweller and I was up 3-5 hours more than everyone else. That was 4 days of talking to people and catching up, and interacting with the world. It hit me like a truck last night, and I was feeling the effects of it driving home. My ENFJ mom noticed that I was quieter than usual as well, but knows about MBTI and I have explained introversion to her before.
These are some things that happen to me typically-
- General lack of energy and focus
- Losing patience with people and things in general much, much quicker than normal
- A general lack of tact
- Wanting to sit around in silence with just my pets or music as external things going on, or to just play video games all day
I'll add more later...
Extroverts just seem to not understand the Introvert's side of the spectrum, and maybe this thread can enlighten some people.