• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How does your mind work?

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
When my mind is idling I mostly just ruminate on some thing that I "need" to do and come up with a few ways to do it, and then move on to the next problem, jump back to the first, and on. A lot of imagined conversations and mentally arranging things I need to do.

When I'm actually confronted with a conversation or book or something my brain kicks it up into the next gear. When I see an excessively long math problem or something I don't want to think about it shuts off.

It's not the most efficient machine, but it does okay.

Sigh. The only thing worse than being an INTP is a female INTP. (Or I suppose an INTJ. Or a female INTJ...) :newwink:
:laugh:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How does it work? I'm not sure, but am still searching for the "off" button. ;)