User Tag List

First 234

Thread: N - myths

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by developer View Post
    I have a better suggestion: watch them on original film footage, read their autobiographies. That will rob you of your illusions. I have the pleasure of speaking their mother tongue. The language alone is deceiving.
    Indeed?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Those who had power in the Reich were the old time Nazis. They had been in the movement from the time of its conception. They expressed a mind set not different of the U.S. White Supremacists.

If you want to know if there were Ns or NTs among the top Nazis why do you not study the internet pages of the White Supremacists? Do you find in those pages a sign of rationalist mind pattern? NF idealism?
    When you think of it, logic is subjective, too. I see plenty of NTs here who engage in (or at least talk about) sexual activity, for example, but there is no rationale and nothing intellectual about the activity.

But it is clear that white supremacists carry an Ni-dominant ideology. And they are not always ignorant; they are often scholars who have extensive knowledge about history. They are not mindlessly following it, they are intellectually studying it.

N is a function of idealism and hidden meaning, S is a function of realism. Yes, I am afraid that white supremacists are idealists. They don't take the established "facts" as the facts, there is something deceiving about them -- that is clearly Ni mentality.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I see plenty of NTs here who engage in (or at least talk about) sexual activity, for example, but there is no rationale and nothing intellectual about the activity.
    There is for INTP's... I mean, that's all it is for them, since they never actually score, heheh...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTP

When you think of it, logic is subjective, too. I see plenty of NTs here who engage in (or at least talk about) sexual activity, for example, but there is no rationale and nothing intellectual about the activity.

But it is clear that white supremacists carry an Ni-dominant ideology. And they are not always ignorant; they are often scholars who have extensive knowledge about history. They are not mindlessly following it, they are intellectually studying it.

N is a function of idealism and hidden meaning, S is a function of realism. Yes, I am afraid that white supremacists are idealists. They don't take the established "facts" as the facts, there is something deceiving about them -- that is clearly Ni mentality.
    I did not know this. They talk about.. and even engage in...
    Good lord.

This is a serious matter. Contact immediately the administration.

Einfach tierisch!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I did not know this. They talk about.. and even engage in...
    Good lord.

This is a serious matter. Contact immediately the administration.

Einfach tierisch!
    Yes indeed. And I've known some who are highly educated. They intuit a humanistic bias in the education system, so they educate themselves on their own. They actually do display more NT skepticism, which can also be considered paranoia.

MBTI
    INTP

Yes indeed. And I've known some who are highly educated. They intuit a humanistic bias in the education system, so they educate themselves on their own. They actually do display more NT skepticism, which can also be considered paranoia.
    I call the police.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    There is for INTP's... I mean, that's all it is for them, since they never actually score, heheh...
    I shouldn't laugh at that joke...but I did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.