• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pick a Major/Career for each type.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP = Embezzlement
ENTP = Fraud
ESFP = Racketeering
ENTJ = Insider Trading
INFJ = Hypnotist
INTJ = Mafia Accountant
INFP = Life Coach
ISFP = Sexual Surrogate
ISFJ = Interior Designer of Truck Stops
ESTJ = Blackwater Interrogator
ESFJ = Militant Trust Fund Baby
ENFJ = Schizophrenic Fashion Mogul
ENFP = Full Contact Yoga Instructor
ISTP = CIA Field Operative
INTP = X-Box Game Tester

hahahahahaha
I nearly choked on my soup laughing...

Nigel Tufnel

MBTI Type
ENTP
a more realistic version...

ESFJ - The chick who's always searching for an office party she can plan, and who gossips with people she doesn't know that well in order to get them to gossip with her
ENTP - the guy who just won't shut the f-ck up, but leaves an important meeting where everyone else gets to talk in order to post his opinions about MBTI on an Internet message board
ENTJ - the ENTP's buddy who won't stop telling you what to do
ENFP - the spacey, giggly chick who's not afraid to fart in front of the guys in sales

ISFJ - the mousy chick who sits near the elevator and fills her cubicle with pictures of her cats, more people would say to hi to her if they could remember her name
ISFP - the hot chick few people have ever talked to who walks around the office in spandex shorts
ISTP - the network administrator who gets grumpier with each person he encounters during the day
ISTJ - the chick in accounting who's always irritated about somebody's late timesheet, or the fact that she has to chase down the same sales guy who always forgets to sign his expense reports

ESFP - the cool chick in sales who everyone likes, and whom all the guys want to have sex with, but never have
ENFJ - the HR chick who always come over to chat with you in order to get information from you, but rarely provides any useful information in return
ESTP - the guy in sales everyone in his department comes to see when they need to understand how the company's product actually works
INTP - the guy in engineering who can't figure out why no customer is interested in buying any of the strange products he's designed, or why no one will come with him to the Star Trek convention

INFJ - the department's HR rep who you only see when she comes by each year during open enrollment to distribute brochures detailing the latest changes in the company's health plans, she ignores any questions, and walks briskly through the office happy that she won't have to do it again for 12 months
ESTJ - the frustrated department supervisor who keeps getting passed over for promotion because he doesn't get that closing the books by the 4th working day of the month is not the centerpiece of the company's strategy
INTJ - the executive few people know who sends a company-wide e-mail declaring that the old CEO has left the company to seek other opportunities, and that he is now in charge
INFP - the graphic artist who makes a really cool design you can't wait to put in your report, until you later realize the floral patterns she designed in Illustrator look like female genitalia

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
My job is to stare at the map of the world and build an empire.

Frank

a more realistic version...

ESFJ - The chick who's always searching for an office party she can plan, and who gossips with people she doesn't know that well in order to get them to gossip with her
ENTP - the guy who just won't shut the f-ck up, but leaves an important meeting where everyone else gets to talk in order to post his opinions about MBTI on an Internet message board
ENTJ - the ENTP's buddy who won't stop telling you what to do
ENFP - the spacey, giggly chick who's not afraid to fart in front of the guys in sales

ISFJ - the mousy chick who sits near the elevator and fills her cubicle with pictures of her cats, more people would say to hi to her if they could remember her name
ISFP - the hot chick few people have ever talked to who walks around the office in spandex shorts
ISTP - the network administrator who gets grumpier with each person he encounters during the day
ISTJ - the chick in accounting who's always irritated about somebody's late timesheet, or the fact that she has to chase down the same sales guy who always forgets to sign his expense reports

ESFP - the cool chick in sales who everyone likes, and whom all the guys want to have sex with, but never have
ENFJ - the HR chick who always come over to chat with you in order to get information from you, but rarely provides any useful information in return
ESTP - the guy in sales everyone in his department comes to see when they need to understand how the company's product actually works
INTP - the guy in engineering who can't figure out why no customer is interested in buying any of the strange products he's designed, or why no one will come with him to the Star Trek convention

INFJ - the department's HR rep who you only see when she comes by each year during open enrollment to distribute brochures detailing the latest changes in the company's health plans, she ignores any questions, and walks briskly through the office happy that she won't have to do it again for 12 months
ESTJ - the frustrated department supervisor who keeps getting passed over for promotion because he doesn't get that closing the books by the 4th working day of the month is not the centerpiece of the company's strategy
INTJ - the executive few people know who sends a company-wide e-mail declaring that the old CEO has left the company to seek other opportunities, and that he is now in charge
INFP - the graphic artist who makes a really cool design you can't wait to put in your report, until you later realize the floral patterns she designed in Illustrator look like female genitalia

^ Alot of truth in those words. Hilarious.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP = Embezzlement
ENTP = Fraud
ESFP = Racketeering
ENTJ = Insider Trading
INFJ = Hypnotist
INTJ = Mafia Accountant
INFP = Life Coach
ISFP = Sexual Surrogate
INTP = X-Box Game Tester

You were comparatively kind to us INFPs :D

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
ISTJ: "endearingly" racist white cop
ESTJ: the high school disciplinarian principle who plays the role of hardass
ISFJ: pushover housewife/mother content to be pushover housewife/mother
ESFJ: goes to college, gets MRS degree, kills husband in his sleep

ISTP: kills ESFJ's husband for a small fee, sleeps with ESFJ
ESTP: sells used cars, fire-arms, pyramid schemes, drugs, and sex workers
ISFP: cultivates flowers, buys heroin from ESTP
ESFP: "Tell me about the rabbits, George."

INFJ: writes books about Illuminati, UFO's, and black helicopters
ENFJ: "finds Jesus", convinces friends to "find Jesus" and start a commune, busted by feds, everyone drinks kool-aid
INFP: shoots heroin with ISFP
ENFP: touchy-feely guidance counselor who touches so many students in so many ways

INTJ: just schizoid enough to do analyze data sheets in a cubicle without feeling unfulfilled
ENTJ: gives schizoid intj's data sheets to analyze, moves up corporate ladder after a few well-planned scandals/deaths...
INTP: manages to divide by 0 and tears a hole in the fabric of the universe
ENTP: cable news pundit with exaggerated sense of self-importance

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
ISTJ: "endearingly" racist white cop
ESTJ: the high school disciplinarian principle who plays the role of hardass
ISFJ: pushover housewife/mother content to be pushover housewife/mother
ESFJ: goes to college, gets MRS degree, kills husband in his sleep

ISTP: kills ESFJ's husband for a small fee, sleeps with ESFJ
ESTP: sells used cars, fire-arms, pyramid schemes, drugs, and sex workers
ISFP: cultivates flowers, buys heroin from ESTP
ESFP: "Tell me about the rabbits, George."

INFJ: writes books about Illuminati, UFO's, and black helicopters
ENFJ: "finds Jesus", convinces friends to "find Jesus" and start a commune, busted by feds, everyone drinks kool-aid
INFP: shoots heroin with ISFP
ENFP: touchy-feely guidance counselor who touches so many students in so many ways

INTJ: just schizoid enough to do analyze data sheets in a cubicle without feeling unfulfilled
ENTJ: gives schizoid intj's data sheets to analyze, moves up corporate ladder after a few well-planned scandals/deaths...
INTP: manages to divide by 0 and tears a hole in the fabric of the universe
ENTP: cable news pundit with exaggerated sense of self-importance

Lol!

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx

:cheese:

Bowie

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP- Economics/Finance

1252480241_stephen_colbert.gif

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ESFJ - Ice road trucker
ISFJ - Youth custody officer
ISTJ - Prison Officer
ESTJ - Dominatrix
ESFP - Forever lives in/at uni (cheap alcohol)
ISFP - Animal santury volunteer
ESTP - Alcohol tester
ISTP - ???
ENTJ - Judge
INTJ - Nasa scientist
ENTP - Radio host
INTP - HR
INFJ - Writer of self help books
ENFJ - Public announcer
ENFP - Artist
INFP - Hairdresser

tsumatachi_san

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like the idea of the INFJ as a hypnotist - we could take over the world without anyone realising it! :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, I'll take a whack at it. Going to go with my first gut instinct for everything.

ISTJ: Accountant
ESTJ: Airline pilot
ESFJ: Event planner
ISFJ: Small business owner- (crafts/ antiques/ cooking store/bookstore)

ESTP: Interrogator/ criminal justice
ESFP: Public relations
ISFP: artist/ graphic design
ISTP: mechanic (err... sorry for the cliche...)

INFP: writer
ENFP: teacher/professor
INFJ: drug and alcohol counselor
ENFJ: physical therapist (the evillest kind... :devil: )

ENTJ: MD
INTJ: archaeologist
ENTP: Lawyer
INTP: physicist

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP = Embezzlement
ENTP = Fraud
ESFP = Racketeering
ENTJ = Insider Trading
INFJ = Hypnotist
INTJ = Mafia Accountant
INFP = Life Coach
ISFP = Sexual Surrogate
INTP = X-Box Game Tester

I like how you left ISTJ off the list.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like how you left ISTJ off the list.

Yes, apparently on October 14th, 2009 I forgot to include an occupation for ISTJs. :shrug:
I'll do that now to close the loop, so the universe doesn't fall apart. :yes:

ISTJ = Nursing Home Nutritionist

There, now everyone can be happy again. :laugh:

:newwink:

-Alex

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, apparently on October 14th, 2009 I forgot to include an occupation for ISTJs. :shrug:
I'll do that now to close the loop, so the universe doesn't fall apart. :yes:

ISTJ = Nursing Home Nutritionist

There, now everyone can be happy again. :laugh:

:newwink:

-Alex

I didn't notice the date. Apparently in this modern, progressive world ISTJ's are allowed occupations other than accounting.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't notice the date.

That's totally understandable; it's barely visible.
This particular layout of vBulletin drives my eyes batshit, actually. :shock:

Apparently in this modern, progressive world ISTJ's are allowed occupations other than accounting.

ROFL! :laugh:
Oh, indeed it's amazing how far the world has evolved! Eureka!! :happy: