User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Describe your type

If you were to speak to someone who was just finding out about MBTI and they said, "What is you're type?"

Oh...I'm INTJ...We blah blah blah

Basically, dumb down your type description into one paragraph. Thanks
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    WOLF

ENFP: We're loveable and huggable

*waiting for another ENFP to drop by with a better description*

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

We ENTP are outwards-orientated people, tricksters, hidden intellectuals, and we wear many faces. We party with those who party, discuss the life's deep questions with those who like tho philosophize. We play the life as our game! Our highest desire is to use our wits and our various talents as we see fit in our world view. We'd love to design a new system in our work, or a new social order.. ENTP also love to interact with everyone, tho not to exhaustion. Given our sociability, we are surprisingly independent, and need our time alone thinking what we have in mind. ENTP tend to be drawn into designing and analyzing systems. we'd like to be seen as a talk show host, intellectual, or the local MacGyver - and that's what we often are.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've done this a couple times. I basically say something like:

I'm an ISTP - The I means I'm introverted, the S means I usually think in practical, realistic terms instead of theoretical, abstract terms. The T means I trust logic more than my feelings when I make decisions. The P means I prefer to keep my options open rather than make decisions.

So this combines to make me overly independent, anti-social, and more passive than I probably should be. I like to learn stuff by doing it, and I'm constantly analyzing situations and planning my next actions (even if I don't always stick to the plan). I don't like to show emotions in public, so I usually come across as cold, shy, and/or unfriendly. And I'm a lazy bastard.

How's that?

MBTI
    INFJ

Wink My Take on INFJs

It's a good thing the other INFJs are so nice around here...I don't want to get in trouble for misrepresenting anyone!

My type is INFJ. This means that I am an introvert with a preference for using my intuition (which means I love inspiration and flights of fancy, as the poets say!), feeling (personal values-based living), and judging (organizing and bringing things to closure). I am proud of my idealistic nature, my ability to concentrate, and my strength in empathizing with people. I am embarrassed to acknowledge my stubbornness and reluctance to see other points of view on topics that are important to me, but that is something that I need to work with in order to improve my relations with others and grow as a person.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

"Hullo, I'm an INTP... and if you don't know what that means, I can tell you a few good books to go read if you want to know more. (Otherwise, I'd probably just bore you.)"
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I've done this a couple times. I basically say something like:

I'm an ISTP - The I means I'm introverted, the S means I usually think in practical, realistic terms instead of theoretical, abstract terms. The T means I trust logic more than my feelings when I make decisions. The P means I prefer to keep my options open rather than make decisions.

So this combines to make me overly independent, anti-social, and more passive than I probably should be. I like to learn stuff by doing it, and I'm constantly analyzing situations and planning my next actions (even if I don't always stick to the plan). I don't like to show emotions in public, so I usually come across as cold, shy, and/or unfriendly. And I'm a lazy bastard.
    Heh, I think most of my conversations are more like...

I'm quiet and shy, but I'm also the guy that will do the things that you keep bottled up. I'm the guy that will live the life you wish you had. I'll do it better than you ever could, with no regrets and no what-ifs. Unlike you, I'll never think of this conversation again and likely not give you a second thought.

(ul_PeopleWrittenOff++)

Sadly, I keep that side of me pushed down. It gets me into... uhh... trouble. (Both talking about it and living it )

MBTI
    INTJ

I paraphrase PersonalityPage:

The INTJ's interest in dealing with the world is to make decisions, express judgments, and put everything that they encounter into an understandable and rational system. Consequently, they are quick to express judgments. Often they have very evolved intuitions, and are convinced that they are right about things. Unless they complement their intuitive understanding with a well-developed ability to express their insights, they may find themselves frequently misunderstood. In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

The world is vast and wide. Why do you put on your robes at the sound of a bell?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm an INFJ...

I see myself as fairly sentimental, but somewhat more analytical than other NF types for some reason. I also think that I'm fairly able to understand an abstract idea or representation readily, and change perspective easily though my Ni. Also, I'm naturally concerned with maintaining my relationships with others.