• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Describe your type

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
If you were to speak to someone who was just finding out about MBTI and they said, "What is you're type?"

Oh...I'm INTJ...We blah blah blah

Basically, dumb down your type description into one paragraph. Thanks :nice:

Vortex

MBTI Type
WOLF
ENFP: We're loveable and huggable :D

*waiting for another ENFP to drop by with a better description*

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
We ENTP are outwards-orientated people, tricksters, hidden intellectuals, and we wear many faces. We party with those who party, discuss the life's deep questions with those who like tho philosophize. We play the life as our game! Our highest desire is to use our wits and our various talents as we see fit in our world view. We'd love to design a new system in our work, or a new social order.. ENTP also love to interact with everyone, tho not to exhaustion. Given our sociability, we are surprisingly independent, and need our time alone thinking what we have in mind. ENTP tend to be drawn into designing and analyzing systems. we'd like to be seen as a talk show host, intellectual, or the local MacGyver - and that's what we often are.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've done this a couple times. I basically say something like:

I'm an ISTP - The I means I'm introverted, the S means I usually think in practical, realistic terms instead of theoretical, abstract terms. The T means I trust logic more than my feelings when I make decisions. The P means I prefer to keep my options open rather than make decisions.

So this combines to make me overly independent, anti-social, and more passive than I probably should be. I like to learn stuff by doing it, and I'm constantly analyzing situations and planning my next actions (even if I don't always stick to the plan). I don't like to show emotions in public, so I usually come across as cold, shy, and/or unfriendly. And I'm a lazy bastard.

How's that?

OctaviaCaesar

MBTI Type
INFJ
My Take on INFJs

It's a good thing the other INFJs are so nice around here...I don't want to get in trouble for misrepresenting anyone! :D

My type is INFJ. This means that I am an introvert with a preference for using my intuition (which means I love inspiration and flights of fancy, as the poets say!), feeling (personal values-based living), and judging (organizing and bringing things to closure). I am proud of my idealistic nature, my ability to concentrate, and my strength in empathizing with people. I am embarrassed to acknowledge my stubbornness and reluctance to see other points of view on topics that are important to me, but that is something that I need to work with in order to improve my relations with others and grow as a person.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Hullo, I'm an INTP... and if you don't know what that means, I can tell you a few good books to go read if you want to know more. (Otherwise, I'd probably just bore you.)"

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I've done this a couple times. I basically say something like:

I'm an ISTP - The I means I'm introverted, the S means I usually think in practical, realistic terms instead of theoretical, abstract terms. The T means I trust logic more than my feelings when I make decisions. The P means I prefer to keep my options open rather than make decisions.

So this combines to make me overly independent, anti-social, and more passive than I probably should be. I like to learn stuff by doing it, and I'm constantly analyzing situations and planning my next actions (even if I don't always stick to the plan). I don't like to show emotions in public, so I usually come across as cold, shy, and/or unfriendly. And I'm a lazy bastard.

Heh, I think most of my conversations are more like...

I'm quiet and shy, but I'm also the guy that will do the things that you keep bottled up. I'm the guy that will live the life you wish you had. I'll do it better than you ever could, with no regrets and no what-ifs. Unlike you, I'll never think of this conversation again and likely not give you a second thought.

(ul_PeopleWrittenOff++)

Sadly, I keep that side of me pushed down. It gets me into... uhh... trouble. (Both talking about it and living it :D )

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I paraphrase PersonalityPage:

The INTJ's interest in dealing with the world is to make decisions, express judgments, and put everything that they encounter into an understandable and rational system. Consequently, they are quick to express judgments. Often they have very evolved intuitions, and are convinced that they are right about things. Unless they complement their intuitive understanding with a well-developed ability to express their insights, they may find themselves frequently misunderstood. In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist.

Tayshaun

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The world is vast and wide. Why do you put on your robes at the sound of a bell?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm an INFJ...

I see myself as fairly sentimental, but somewhat more analytical than other NF types for some reason. I also think that I'm fairly able to understand an abstract idea or representation readily, and change perspective easily though my Ni. Also, I'm naturally concerned with maintaining my relationships with others.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Underestimated (and like it that way), deceptively shallow (secretly incredibly intense), friendly, cheerful and enthusiastic (but we still have feelings and needs, which you might easily forget). Slippery and unpredictable. Talkative, but mostly because we're trying to hit on something that will make you talk back.

Adventurous, a lot less chaotic inside than we seem on the outside. And if you think we're sometimes cold on the outside and you don't like it... ha, just don't even try looking inside.

Don't ever try to control us, and never give us ultimatums, cos we can cut you dead and not feel a thing. In most cases. Remember that.

"Mad, bad and dangerous to know" at close quarters. We try so hard to be good, and we hope so badly that you won't tempt us to be bad, because though when we're good we're very, very good - when we're bad - and it takes a lot to make us be bad - we're horrid. And unrepentant.

Or is that just me?

[/reckless honesty]

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
  • I am practical with a strong appreciation for functionality rather than beauty (N practicality, I call it).
  • I am extremely cautious with money matters; I have buyer's remorse even before purchasing.
  • I am extremely opinionated.
  • I am a visionary.
  • I am smarter than you.
  • Some seem to think I'm arrogant.
  • Some also seem to think I'm cynical and paranoid.
  • I think sarcasm is sexy.
  • When I want something, I mean I want it now.
  • I'll follow the rules, but more importantly, I follow the rules I make for myself.
  • A lot of people hate me, but that just gives me more energy to hate them back.
  • I am somewhat of a nihilist.

hotmale

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Underestimated (and like it that way), deceptively shallow (secretly incredibly intense), friendly, cheerful and enthusiastic (but we still have feelings and needs, which you might easily forget). Slippery and unpredictable. Talkative, but mostly because we're trying to hit on something that will make you talk back.

Adventurous, a lot less chaotic inside than we seem on the outside. And if you think we're sometimes cold on the outside and you don't like it... ha, just don't even try looking inside.

Don't ever try to control us, and never give us ultimatums, cos we can cut you dead and not feel a thing. In most cases. Remember that.

"Mad, bad and dangerous to know" at close quarters. We try so hard to be good, and we hope so badly that you won't tempt us to be bad, because though when we're good we're very, very good - when we're bad - and it takes a lot to make us be bad - we're horrid. And unrepentant.

Or is that just me?

[/reckless honesty]

Nice. :)

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
If you were to speak to someone who was just finding out about MBTI and they said, "What is you're type?"

Oh...I'm INTJ...We blah blah blah

Basically, dumb down your type description into one paragraph. Thanks :nice:

ENTJ - I rule.

Анка

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
INFPs get off on connecting with their ideas and passions personally in their little world.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ENFP -The Diffuse Muse.

-We are passionate people who incessantly dig for truth.

-We are especially intrigued by people, we are receptive observers and perceive them, their nuances and intentions, pretty darn well/accurately.

-We are people pleasing feelers who derive pleasure from making other people feel happy, or happier.

-Life is unfair, we *hate* that fact!!!

- We live for making/seeing new connections, everything is connected, in the most random of conceptual and contextual places we'll see iterations of life's inherent/transcendent rules/truths.

- We are spunky.

- We are vigilantly individualistic, finding, knowing and maintaining our authentic selves is something we cannot not do.

- We are lovers of nature's infinite beauty.

- Integrity and sincerity are sought after and valued. Deception and hypocrisy are recognized and vehemently rejected and despised.

- Deceptive snakes, and duplicitous hypocrites, we hate you. :)

- Life should always be exciting and inspiring, we need to feel engaged, and we die inside when boredom or complacency rules.

- We are driven to find meaning behind things, and need to feel as though we are leading meaningful lives.

- We are optimistically-inclined, humanistic existentialists.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I am an INTJ.

We are three parts theoretical and one part practical. It's more or less a free spirit shoved into a box of numbers and letters and other things that we can measure -- because of this we're seen as trapped (unlike INFJs, who are 'freer'), but if we give that a more positive spin, the struggle between concept and measurable reality creates some incredible results.

Oh yeah, and blah blah blah arrogant blah blah blah critical blah blah blah close-minded to other people's ideas. Really this is just a result of the 'theoretical' part not thinking that other things will fit into the 'practical' box, which is so important to us.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
INXP

The INXP is a strange sort of creature. They may appear Ti dominant, but at seemingly random opportunities, Fi will grab the wheel and ruin everything Ti had carefully put together. Ti will see this as a waste, and Fi will see it as an act of heroism on his part. One thing the INXP can find stability in is his or her Ne. Good old Ne: always there when you need it. Thusly, the INXP is a stranger to none. He canoes his way across life seeing everything from his position of sea level, which gives the INXP the appearance (and there is no deception in this appearance) of being a real, down-to-earth sort of character.