• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Murder Mystery

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
This is a simple riddle that I was introduced to a few years back. If you already heard this before, just wright down what your initial answer was when you first heard it.

The main character in the story is this girl. When she was at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy who was also there, but she did not know who he was. This guy happened to fit her bill of her dream guy, so she fell in love with him at once; love at first sight etc... A few days later, the girl killed her own sister. When the cops asked her why she did that, she gave a very shocking answer...

Do you know what her motive for killing her sister is?

Highlight between the question marks for the answer:

? She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. She wanted to see him.?

Anyways, I'm wondering if this test might be a good way to separate the sensors from the intuitives. Will more Ns be able to find the correct answer then Ss?

I'm an N and I knew the answer the moment the question was asked.

Before anything is said, I know this test is meant to find out if you have the same mentality of a serial killer, but I find that hard to believe.