User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Psychologically it is hard to kill living human beings. That is why the military goes to a great deal of psychological trouble to reify the enemy. That is, the military turns living human beings into things so that they may be more easily killed.
    It's not hard to kill living human beings........other human beings have been doing it for many thousands of years before the words 'MBTI' ever existed.

What's furthermore, the idea that the 'MBTI' is somehow a tool to make killing 'easier' is asinine! Probably one of the most asinine assertions i've read in quite sometime (and that's high praise as i've read some pretty asinine assertions!).

As even a crazy conspiracy theory it fails, as it lacks any coherent theme. Here, let me help......'The military uses the MBTI to help it BETTER select those who can kill, and separate out those not predisposed to it'........at least that would make sense. Just helping you make crazy rants sound more believable.....you're welcome!
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3&7

You are very tempting Bluemonday. And even my confessor tells me that the best way to beat temptation is to give in to it.

But alas I offered you mutual validation and you offer me an argument.

I offer you a silk purse and you offer me a pig's ear.
    I see you've sidestepped two requests for evidence now.

Are you drunk or on drugs when you write because it really reads like that.

I'll remember not to bother having a discussion with you in future.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Snow View Post
    I see you've sidestepped two requests for evidence now.

Are you drunk or on drugs when you write because it really reads like that.

I'll remember not to bother having a discussion with you in future.
    Your first mistake was demanding that Victor be logical and consistent, and remotely make sense.......you set the bar kind of high, it's no wonder it's not being reached.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3&7

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmac_46 View Post
    Your first mistake was demanding that Victor be logical and consistent, and remotely make sense.......you set the bar kind of high, it's no wonder it's not being reached.
    I'm new, that's my excuse

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    I'm sad you think that there is a battle between us...
    It is amazing we have these intense emotional interactions across the world with perfect strangers.

But the CIA is right - the greatest threat to national security is the internet. For in the 50s we were told the Reds were under the bed, but now the internet is in our bedrooms. Is it any wonder we respond with intense emotion?

And yet we don't seem to realise that there is nothing more contagious than emotion. And the proof is we can't stay away from the internet.

But the extraordinary thing is that we are all starting to feel together. It's like one big hippie love-in. We all share the same emotion at the same time.

We can't turn off the internet and the waves of emotion keep rolling in.

Of course we try to control the waves using MBTI or reason or even evidence. But the truth is that the waves control us. All we can do is learn how to surf the waves of emotion beating in our bedrooms.

Whoopee! Surf's up.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

you are very lonely and you hate your life don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    you are very lonely and you hate your life don't you?
    Oddly enough I was a happy child and I am a happy adult because I choose to be happy.

I don't say I will be happy when I get this or achieve that. Rather I choose to be happy now.

It's true I live in a privileged environment and I do enjoy interacting on the internet. And I am just about to walk up to the Bakery for coffee and the paper and a chat with friends.

But I confess when I first started work I would dream of escaping to a desert island. But today I have found my little paradise in the heart of a designer city, Canberra.

And I suspect it is not me that is lonely and hates life.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Oddly enough I was a happy child and I am a happy adult because I choose to be happy.

I don't say I will be happy when I get this or achieve that. Rather I choose to be happy now.

It's true I live in a privileged environment and I do enjoy interacting on the internet.

And I am just about to walk up to the Bakery for coffee and the paper and a chat with friends.

But I confess when I first started work I would dream of escaping to a desert island. But today I have found my little paradise in the heart of a designer city, Canberra.

And I suspect it is not me that is lonely and hates life.
    that was an odd response from you, what happened to your vagueness? I think I finally set him straight.

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    that was an odd response from you, what happened to your vagueness? I think I finally set him straight.
    Who is going to set your ass straight?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Who is going to set your ass straight?
    Anyone is welcome to try. Why don't you?