• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types most likely to fall for conspiracy theories

B

brainheart

What are they?

My dad, an ISTJ, seems to.

I know I've heard that Ni is what does it, but it seems to me like someone with dominant Ni would have the foresight to see past them.

(Obviously I'm biased against conspiracy theories, so to those who dig them, well, what's your type?)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
It's not like I fall for them... I just like to believe in them... makes the world so much more fun! :D:D:D:D And it exercises my ability to make random connections

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
It depends on the political climate. Right now, because Democrats are in power, conspiracy theories are big with right-wingers, and by extension, SJs. There's the Birthers, the Deathers, FEMA death camps, tea baggin' etc. And when Bush and the Republican majority was in power, we had the 9/11 truthers, which was made up of liberals and libertarians. Libertarians go for conspiracy theories no matter who is in power.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ESTP / ENTP, especially when stoned

PM me if you got dope and want to hear the latest

slant

MBTI Type
TOTO
Oh, ENTPs are big on that too.

One of my ENTP friends tried to convince me to join a gun revolt he was going to host in the mountains when "Obama fucks up the country". He said I was a free spirited thinker and probably the only one in the room who would agree with him/ comprehend what he was saying ( which was true because there were three chicks who were airheads there just falling all over him, which, hell, was pretty good because I got a piece of them too). But seriously, radicals living up in the mountains to go raid the area with guns under the guise of a resistance because Obama is fucking up the country? I mean, how bad would a president have to fuck up a country for the LAST and ONLY hope to be violence?

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
ESTP / ENTP, especially when stoned

stoner.jpg

Dude. . . wait, what?

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
I suffer from time to time of conspiracy thoughts. I don't think anyone can beat my delusional thoughts in being most delusional. It's not funny stying up at nights thinking...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTPs - several I've know are BIG on conspiracy theories. They just love that stuff. They see it as being skeptical and somehow above the masses.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
INTPs - several I've know are BIG on conspiracy theories. They just love that stuff. They see it as being skeptical and somehow above the masses.

I'll second this. It comes from Ti, which doesn't discriminate against questioning any source, including authority.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You guys beat me to the punch. I was going to say INTX, because that is what INTJ123 says he is. And I dare you to find a more wacky or nutty conspiracy theorist on TYPOc!!

Atomic Fiend

Well, it's fucking true, you're all just the pawns of Golgom! Trying to decieve me, but I know of the three high priest in charge, and lord Shadow moon!

I KNOW!