User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

you know I got an ISTJ to agree with me on a "conspiracy theory" before, it's actually not a "conspiracy" though it's just plain fact. The statue on the capital building which is supposed to be of virgin mary is actually a statue of Persephone goddess of the underworld. He just didn't say anything at first (he was thinking I was crazy) then the next time I saw him first thing he told me was that he checked and yes, I was right, it's just a fact.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

I know an ESTP that conjures up the most bizarre conspiracy theories.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

It seems to me that, on average, NFs have more control and practice with their intuition than S types. This is obviously not always the case.

But within my observation group, which probably isn't a statistically significant sample, I've found SFPs to be the most likely to believe in that sort of stuff.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Doesn't that stupid Lenore Thompson exegesis that's floating around talk about inferior Ni (of ISxPs) as leading to paranoid beliefs about the control of "the man?"
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I see a lot of people here accusing INFJs of this.
    But I hate conspiracy theories. I'm highly suspicious of them.

Really though, most conspiracy theories are created as propoganda to serve someones' political agenda.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

This whole thread is a conspiracy man.

typologycentral is actual a goverment think-tank designed to determine what "types" of people are a threat to the NWO.

NO ONE IS SAFE!

GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Star W View Post
    Really though, most conspiracy theories are created as propoganda to serve someones' political agenda.
    So the politicians create the conspiracy theories to feed the propaganda machine?

Just making sure I have my facts straight...

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    So the politicians create the conspiracy theories to feed the propaganda machine?

Yeah, the Conspiracy Theory Conspiracy Theory.

Actually, I think it's more the followers of particular belief systems/political agendas who create them/believe them vs the actual politicians. But the politicians whom they support don't come out and deny them a lot of the time, so they tacitly endorse them in a way.

I see a lot of people here accusing INFJs of this.
    But I hate conspiracy theories. I'm highly suspicious of them.
    Yeah, I highly doubt, in retrospect, that the person I was speaking of earlier is an INFJ. She has ZERO foresight. ESFP who's all caught up in her inferior Ni?

MBTI
    STFU

i don't know how much "type" plays into whether someone is open to such things or not. i enjoy speculation as much as i enjoy hard facts, because sometimes speculation turns into hard facts. i know introverts and sensors and extroverts and intuitives and feelers and thinkers who all enjoy friendly speculatory banter.

hell, i know about this group of people called christians, that believe that a man named Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, performed miracles and was crucified on a cross, only to be resurrected three days later and levitate up into heaven. and get this, it turns out he is the son of a personified "God" that has opinions, makes decisions, is wrathful and like to play ironic games with the tiny humans to teach them lessons (i.e. book of Job). now thats some crazy shit!
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post

Well........yes! Politicians and those who blindly buy into their rhetoric. Talk radio hosts are the worst.

I actually almost deleted some people on facebook when Obama decided to make a speach directed to school children. Some republican friends kept bombarding me with all this crap about how Obama was "indoctrinating our children". It was just a speech to encourage kids, but people that are strongly politically motivated will believe anything and promote all manner of hateful slander if they think it will get their people in power. Makes me sick whether it comes from the left or the right. It's just hate.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx