User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    You guys beat me to the punch. I was going to say INTX, because that is what INTJ123 says he is. And I dare you to find a more wacky or nutty conspiracy theorist on TYPOc!!
    He needs to start another wacky thread.
    I miss photo-bombing him.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

INFJ
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    INTPs - several I've know are BIG on conspiracy theories. They just love that stuff. They see it as being skeptical and somehow above the masses.
    Yes, I second that INTPs are the biggest conspiracy theorists. My INTP friend is often hyperanalytical and will read between the lines and see connections between seemingly random / mundane events. (Most recently, she was convinced that her coworkers were conspiring to try to push her out of the company she worked for.) There's usually a grain of truth to her inferences. (She was laid off in the midst of big budget cuts when the economy tanked; they hadn't been pushing her out per se but some of her superiors knew her position was probably going to get axed and began feeling uncomfortable/awkward around her.)

Larry David on Curb Your Enthusiasm is a classic INTP if there ever was one, and he is often obsessing over kooky conspiracy theories!

INFJs definitely have a streak of conspiracy theorizing as well. But I think we often keep it to ourselves, exploring the possibilities in our mind but rarely out loud. It's probably an introverted Ne/Ni thing.

I feel like I haven't really known any SJ conspiracy theorists. I don't picture SJs being hypersensitive to unspoken messages / ulterior motives like INFJs and INTPs are. Maybe someone could elaborate or provide an example?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    NFs and SJs
    This, but in the opposite order. INTPs can have their 'theories' though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Ou! Me!

Or so it looks on the outside when I ask all the questions about the theory. In truth, I just like how wondering "what if?" does this to my brain.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pXo6_BT3hk"]Dominoes[/YOUTUBE]
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

You don't have to hide it. I know what you're all trying to say.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Are you suggesting INTJ123 is INTP? Lol.
    I don't think INTJ123's Ti is too developed, to be honest...
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

lol I guess I got a fanclub now? you guys even managed to make up some bogus theories about me hahaha that made my day.

my avatar is the Shaman named Meng Jin Fu, the last of the Oroqen.

http://www.desales.edu/assets/desale...ForumAug07.pdf

oh and I'm sorry if you got mind fucked by looking at my thread Jaguar, I guess you wern't ready, yes the truth can hurt.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by mwv6r View Post
    Yes, I second that INTPs are the biggest conspiracy theorists. My INTP friend is often hyperanalytical and will read between the lines and see connections between seemingly random / mundane events. (Most recently, she was convinced that her coworkers were conspiring to try to push her out of the company she worked for.) There's usually a grain of truth to her inferences. (She was laid off in the midst of big budget cuts when the economy tanked; they hadn't been pushing her out per se but some of her superiors knew her position was probably going to get axed and began feeling uncomfortable/awkward around her.)

Larry David on Curb Your Enthusiasm is a classic INTP if there ever was one, and he is often obsessing over kooky conspiracy theories!

INFJs definitely have a streak of conspiracy theorizing as well. But I think we often keep it to ourselves, exploring the possibilities in our mind but rarely out loud. It's probably an introverted Ne/Ni thing.
    I would think for the INFJ, it would be more in their normal "ego/heroic" mode, and I can testify, for INTP's, it's the Senex complex (Cranky old man or critical parent; indicating it is usually under stress).
    I feel like I haven't really known any SJ conspiracy theorists. I don't picture SJs being hypersensitive to unspoken messages / ulterior motives like INFJs and INTPs are. Maybe someone could elaborate or provide an example?
    SJ's normally think conspiracy theories are crazy, and it really gets on their nerves. They would have to be REALLY under stress to engage in them.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    It depends on the political climate. Right now, because Democrats are in power, conspiracy theories are big with right-wingers, and by extension, SJs. There's the Birthers, the Deathers, FEMA death camps, tea baggin' etc. And when Bush and the Republican majority was in power, we had the 9/11 truthers, which was made up of liberals and libertarians. Libertarians go for conspiracy theories no matter who is in power.
    Yes, this is my dad (ISTJ). It would make sense to me that an inferior Ne would put together connections that don't exist, and then with Ni at the very bottom, it would act in an incredibly immature way. Then there's the fear of doing things in a 'new' way. He believes whatever Michael Savage tells him.

The reason I ask (about who is most likely to get into the c.t.s) is because I don't get into it at all. Would that be because dominant Fi makes me less likely to fall for others' theories? Or is this not related to personality type?

However, I know someone on the other end of the political spectrum from my father who got all freaked out about Obama speaking to school children. She complained to our principal and started babbling about The Third Reich. I could see her potentially being either an ENFP or an INFJ, because she's all about the newest, latest idea or thing that she feels she 'must do'- she doesn't seem to me an SJ at all.

So if she was an INFJ, would it be because her Ne is weak? It just seems to me that anyone with developed Ne would understand what possibilities fit together and what don't, not to mention you want reliable sources to feed your Ne, if that makes sense.

But then other people on here are saying differently. So what cognitive function triggers it?