• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?

Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?

• ENFP

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • INFP

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ENTP

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • ISFP

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • ESFP

• ESTJ

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • ESFJ

• Total voters

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Per my experience, ENFP. (this is the one I voted).

Edit: I might add, ENTJ (as for my experience) does have insight about people. Much better than average, I'd say. I'm saying this because ENTJ are supposed to be imbecils about people and such, but I don't agree it applies to every aspect of human behavior. (with ENTJ being imbecils).

I think ENTJ - with the INTJ - may have the insight of what the person is capable at and where they're going to be, given a) education, b) lack of education. I think ENTJ can see some kind of a future within a person. Yeah, I'll be a target of laughs now.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Weren't you ESFJ recently? You don't sound like an ENTJ, really.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Tests are irrelevant. Based on reading your posts I would guess that you actually are ESFJ, as you'd originally guessed. ENFJ is possible but I really don't see Te at all--neither ETJ type seems very likely. Of course, that's just my guess based on relatively little information, but there's my two cents.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm sorry, but you've given no insight to me. Just mistaken behavior for identity. It's ok tho. Read more deeply if you will, don't care about it if you like that better.

(If you like it better to not understand things deeply).

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sorry, but you've given no insight to me. Just mistaken behavior for identity. It's ok tho. Read more deeply if you will, don't care about it if you like that better.

lol @ Fe trying to sound T

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'll put this incident in the large pile of ENTP attempts at insight and failing miserably.

Btw, have you noticed I've told I'm less of an ENTJ than the average ENTJ, even though I incline to the way of ENTJ as examined from the neutral type XXXX? I've said I don't feel myself to be that much of an average - or an extreme - entj. I'm more situational and enjoying the whole brain approach, than fixed type roles. Have you seen me saying that quite clearly?

p.s. As this is "intuitive about type thread, I'll give this as clearly as I can: mr. ENTP, you are joking. I'd be in trouble for not recognizing that, if I were to claim myself as intuitive. I'm embarrassing myself for saying the obvious, though.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like how no one's talking about the INFPs when they are voted at second place after the INFJs. I also like how people actually voted INTPs there.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In my experience, in order:

INFJ
ENFJ
INFP
ENFP
INTJ
ESFJ
l
l
V
All other types

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
INTP has the kind of "screenwriter", "script writer" kind insight about people. They really do. You get what I talk about?

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Simulated? Seriously? Why would you try and start shit with santtu? Is Jag not reaming you hard enough?

That was very un-madminly but ugh.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Are all of you crazy?! It's obviously ISFJ and ISFJ is the only one not included in the poll. They can read what people are feeling internally like NO OTHER. Introverted Sensing. Can it get any clearer!? And you people call yourselves obsessed...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Are all of you crazy?! It's obviously ISFJ and ISFJ is the only one not included in the poll. They can read what people are feeling internally like NO OTHER. Introverted Sensing. Can it get any clearer!? And you people call yourselves obsessed...

Ok, but what is "Being intuitive about people" isn't only " Being intuitive about peoples feelings" ?

Techincally you can be intuitive about people in more than one level.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am the most intuitive about people.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol @ Fe trying to sound T

Actually, that was Fi (through Te) telling you to take a hike and go judge someone else who didn't ask for your opinion, sweety ;)

I'd say it depends on the person in front of them.
NFJs are going to be better at with Ti-Fe people
NFPs are going to be better with Fi-Te people

E's will be better at initially picking something up, be quicker about it, as they have more contact with people, are more easily intrigued by a person and will actively go ask if something's wrong, and will have a broad spectrum of surface experience to draw upon and feel their way through the person's psyche.

I's will be better in depth. Once they do form a special connection with someone, they'll take the time to really get to know that person and have a tremendous insight into their psyche that will reach further than the E who hasn't got that bond with the same person. But they're more likely to not see it in someone they don't know that well or have no interest in knowing.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
E's will be better at initially picking something up, be quicker about it, as they have more contact with people, are more easily intrigued by a person and will actively go ask if something's wrong, and will have a broad spectrum of surface experience to draw upon and feel their way through the person's psyche.

I's will be better in depth. Once they do form a special connection with someone, they'll take the time to really get to know that person and have a tremendous insight into their psyche that will reach further than the E who hasn't got that bond with the same person. But they're more likely to not see it in someone they don't know that well or have no interest in knowing.
So in your opinion, what do you prefer? :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, that was Fi (through Te) telling you to take a hike and go judge someone else who didn't ask for your opinion, sweety ;)

I'd say it depends on the person in front of them.
NFJs are going to be better at with Ti-Fe people
NFPs are going to be better with Fi-Te people

I have no real interest in knowing santtu, but I'm not the only person who thinks ENTJ is a hilarious mistype for him/her.

Carry on then--no skin off my nose.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Simulated? Seriously? Why would you try and start shit with santtu? Is Jag not reaming you hard enough?

That was very un-madminly but ugh.

Two reasons--for one, Ne>>>>>>>>>>>Fe.

For two, a positive side effect might be that a person ends up understanding him/herself a little better as a result of my analysis. Sometimes that happens; sometimes it doesn't. As I said, though, it doesn't really bother me if s/he is mistyped. (Look at the responses--there's way too much Fe going on for ENTJ; santtu is making a point but trying to remain somewhat civil for the sake of courtesy and/or forum rules. ENTJs very rarely bother with this.)

I don't think you'd interpret it as "starting shit" if you weren't Fe-overloading yourself. There's something to be learned here; personally, I think it's really fun when I offer advice (and yes, I am pretty good at this typology stuff) and Fs find it too personally threatening to learn anything from it. It's kind of a little game I like to play--see if the F will take the learning opportunity or just whine. It's really pretty fun.

P.S.,

Jag is a bottom :D