• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?

Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?

• ENFP

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • INFP

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ENTP

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • ISFP

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • ESFP

• ESTJ

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • ESFJ

• Total voters

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm pretty darn intuitive about people, but my ENFJ friend has me beat in that department. I also know an ISTJ and an INTJ who are very good at this.

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
In my mind, the fruits and outcomes of 'getting people' is that you'd have improved relationships with them.
Not remotely. Not at all, actually.

Understanding someone completely, seeing right through them, and doing so while not being able to connect with them even on a superficial level is, in my unfortunate and endless experience, more than a slight possibility.

deleted
What kind of people are we talking bout here? INTxs are pretty intuitive about stupid people.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'm actually really good at "intuiting" emotions and stuff about people; however, don't ask me to intuit something about myself.

sculpting

I cant speak for other types-but enfps will pick up on subtle changes in tone/mood/atmosphere in individuals. I think-oddly-we use Te to give structure to our expectations about others behavior. It is very subtle.

So when they act oddly-it sets off a NeTe signal, then we hone in with Fi to try and understand what is wrong/right/different.

I think we are very good at identifying something is different regardless of the type. We can identify a change of some sort.

We are very good at understanding the motivation/behavior/thoughts for other Fi users, especially other TeFi combos.

We can totally suck at understanding the reasons/motivations of TiFe combos though. I dont dig so have not pissed off my IRL folks, however this seems to be a very common complaint here about ENFPs.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
This kind of thread is masturbatory: people will typically think of their type as being better at reading and understanding other people than other types. I find that each type has a particular brand of understanding other people inherent to that type, with no one type being better at understanding the whole of another person or people more than any other.

Social Cognition
Interpersonal perception
http://www.juliegrezes.com/Grezes-deGelder2008.pdf