User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

18 18.95%
  • ENFJ

10 10.53%
  • INFP

20 21.05%
  • INFJ

31 32.63%
  • INTP

5 5.26%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

1 1.05%
  • ENTP

4 4.21%
  • ISFP

2 2.11%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 1.05%
  • ESTP

2 2.11%
  • ESFJ

1 1.05%
First 23456 Last

Enneagram
    1w2

Simulated? Seriously? Why would you try and start shit with santtu? Is Jag not reaming you hard enough?

That was very un-madminly but ugh.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I like how no one's talking about the INFPs when they are voted at second place after the INFJs.
    I am thinking the same thing.

However I didn't vote because I think that in the end this is quite individual actually.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Are all of you crazy?! It's obviously ISFJ and ISFJ is the only one not included in the poll. They can read what people are feeling internally like NO OTHER. Introverted Sensing. Can it get any clearer!? And you people call yourselves obsessed...
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    Are all of you crazy?! It's obviously ISFJ and ISFJ is the only one not included in the poll. They can read what people are feeling internally like NO OTHER. Introverted Sensing. Can it get any clearer!? And you people call yourselves obsessed...
    Ok, but what is "Being intuitive about people" isn't only " Being intuitive about peoples feelings" ?

Techincally you can be intuitive about people in more than one level.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I am the most intuitive about people.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    lol @ Fe trying to sound T
    Actually, that was Fi (through Te) telling you to take a hike and go judge someone else who didn't ask for your opinion, sweety

I'd say it depends on the person in front of them.
    NFJs are going to be better at with Ti-Fe people
    NFPs are going to be better with Fi-Te people

E's will be better at initially picking something up, be quicker about it, as they have more contact with people, are more easily intrigued by a person and will actively go ask if something's wrong, and will have a broad spectrum of surface experience to draw upon and feel their way through the person's psyche.

I's will be better in depth. Once they do form a special connection with someone, they'll take the time to really get to know that person and have a tremendous insight into their psyche that will reach further than the E who hasn't got that bond with the same person. But they're more likely to not see it in someone they don't know that well or have no interest in knowing.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    E's will be better at initially picking something up, be quicker about it, as they have more contact with people, are more easily intrigued by a person and will actively go ask if something's wrong, and will have a broad spectrum of surface experience to draw upon and feel their way through the person's psyche.

I's will be better in depth. Once they do form a special connection with someone, they'll take the time to really get to know that person and have a tremendous insight into their psyche that will reach further than the E who hasn't got that bond with the same person. But they're more likely to not see it in someone they don't know that well or have no interest in knowing.
    So in your opinion, what do you prefer?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Actually, that was Fi (through Te) telling you to take a hike and go judge someone else who didn't ask for your opinion, sweety

I'd say it depends on the person in front of them.
    NFJs are going to be better at with Ti-Fe people
    NFPs are going to be better with Fi-Te people

I have no real interest in knowing santtu, but I'm not the only person who thinks ENTJ is a hilarious mistype for him/her.

Carry on then--no skin off my nose.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    So in your opinion, what do you prefer?
    I'm biased, so no comment

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I have no real interest in knowing santtu, but I'm not the only person who thinks ENTJ is a hilarious mistype for him/her.

Carry on then--no skin off my nose.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Simulated? Seriously? Why would you try and start shit with santtu? Is Jag not reaming you hard enough?

That was very un-madminly but ugh.
    Two reasons--for one, Ne>>>>>>>>>>>Fe.

For two, a positive side effect might be that a person ends up understanding him/herself a little better as a result of my analysis. Sometimes that happens; sometimes it doesn't. As I said, though, it doesn't really bother me if s/he is mistyped. (Look at the responses--there's way too much Fe going on for ENTJ; santtu is making a point but trying to remain somewhat civil for the sake of courtesy and/or forum rules. ENTJs very rarely bother with this.)

I don't think you'd interpret it as "starting shit" if you weren't Fe-overloading yourself. There's something to be learned here; personally, I think it's really fun when I offer advice (and yes, I am pretty good at this typology stuff) and Fs find it too personally threatening to learn anything from it. It's kind of a little game I like to play--see if the F will take the learning opportunity or just whine. It's really pretty fun.

P.S.,

Jag is a bottom
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?