User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

    18 18.95%
  • ENFJ

    10 10.53%
  • INFP

    20 21.05%
  • INFJ

    31 32.63%
  • INTP

    5 5.26%
  • INTJ

    0 0%
  • ENTJ

    1 1.05%
  • ENTP

    4 4.21%
  • ISFP

    2 2.11%
  • ESFP

    0 0%
  • ESTJ

    0 0%
  • ESTJ

    0 0%
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    1 1.05%
  • ESTP

    2 2.11%
  • ESFJ

    1 1.05%
First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 69

  1. #31
    Plumage and Moult proteanmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    5,514

    Default

    Simulated? Seriously? Why would you try and start shit with santtu? Is Jag not reaming you hard enough?

    That was very un-madminly but ugh.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

  2. #32
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I like how no one's talking about the INFPs when they are voted at second place after the INFJs.
    I am thinking the same thing.



    However I didn't vote because I think that in the end this is quite individual actually.

  3. #33
    Senior Member KarenParker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7
    Socionics
    ESFj
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Are all of you crazy?! It's obviously ISFJ and ISFJ is the only one not included in the poll. They can read what people are feeling internally like NO OTHER. Introverted Sensing. Can it get any clearer!? And you people call yourselves obsessed...
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

    ESFP


  4. #34
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    Are all of you crazy?! It's obviously ISFJ and ISFJ is the only one not included in the poll. They can read what people are feeling internally like NO OTHER. Introverted Sensing. Can it get any clearer!? And you people call yourselves obsessed...
    Ok, but what is "Being intuitive about people" isn't only " Being intuitive about peoples feelings" ?

    Techincally you can be intuitive about people in more than one level.

  5. #35
    Senior Member The Outsider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    I am the most intuitive about people.

  6. #36
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    lol @ Fe trying to sound T
    Actually, that was Fi (through Te) telling you to take a hike and go judge someone else who didn't ask for your opinion, sweety

    I'd say it depends on the person in front of them.
    NFJs are going to be better at with Ti-Fe people
    NFPs are going to be better with Fi-Te people

    E's will be better at initially picking something up, be quicker about it, as they have more contact with people, are more easily intrigued by a person and will actively go ask if something's wrong, and will have a broad spectrum of surface experience to draw upon and feel their way through the person's psyche.

    I's will be better in depth. Once they do form a special connection with someone, they'll take the time to really get to know that person and have a tremendous insight into their psyche that will reach further than the E who hasn't got that bond with the same person. But they're more likely to not see it in someone they don't know that well or have no interest in knowing.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  7. #37
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    E's will be better at initially picking something up, be quicker about it, as they have more contact with people, are more easily intrigued by a person and will actively go ask if something's wrong, and will have a broad spectrum of surface experience to draw upon and feel their way through the person's psyche.

    I's will be better in depth. Once they do form a special connection with someone, they'll take the time to really get to know that person and have a tremendous insight into their psyche that will reach further than the E who hasn't got that bond with the same person. But they're more likely to not see it in someone they don't know that well or have no interest in knowing.
    So in your opinion, what do you prefer?

  8. #38
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Actually, that was Fi (through Te) telling you to take a hike and go judge someone else who didn't ask for your opinion, sweety

    I'd say it depends on the person in front of them.
    NFJs are going to be better at with Ti-Fe people
    NFPs are going to be better with Fi-Te people

    E's will be better at initially picking something up, be quicker about it, as they have more contact with people, are more easily intrigued by a person and will actively go ask if something's wrong, and will have a broad spectrum of surface experience to draw upon and feel their way through the person's psyche.

    I's will be better in depth. Once they do form a special connection with someone, they'll take the time to really get to know that person and have a tremendous insight into their psyche that will reach further than the E who hasn't got that bond with the same person. But they're more likely to not see it in someone they don't know that well or have no interest in knowing.
    I have no real interest in knowing santtu, but I'm not the only person who thinks ENTJ is a hilarious mistype for him/her.

    Carry on then--no skin off my nose.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  9. #39
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    So in your opinion, what do you prefer?
    I'm biased, so no comment

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I have no real interest in knowing santtu, but I'm not the only person who thinks ENTJ is a hilarious mistype for him/her.

    Carry on then--no skin off my nose.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  10. #40
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Simulated? Seriously? Why would you try and start shit with santtu? Is Jag not reaming you hard enough?

    That was very un-madminly but ugh.
    Two reasons--for one, Ne>>>>>>>>>>>Fe.

    For two, a positive side effect might be that a person ends up understanding him/herself a little better as a result of my analysis. Sometimes that happens; sometimes it doesn't. As I said, though, it doesn't really bother me if s/he is mistyped. (Look at the responses--there's way too much Fe going on for ENTJ; santtu is making a point but trying to remain somewhat civil for the sake of courtesy and/or forum rules. ENTJs very rarely bother with this.)

    I don't think you'd interpret it as "starting shit" if you weren't Fe-overloading yourself. There's something to be learned here; personally, I think it's really fun when I offer advice (and yes, I am pretty good at this typology stuff) and Fs find it too personally threatening to learn anything from it. It's kind of a little game I like to play--see if the F will take the learning opportunity or just whine. It's really pretty fun.

    P.S.,

    Jag is a bottom
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Similar Threads

  1. Which Type is the Most Likely to be a Troll?
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-19-2015, 05:24 PM
  2. Which Type is the Most Likely to Have a God Complex
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 05:37 PM
  3. Which type is the most passive-aggressive?
    By Triglav in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 12:55 PM
  4. Which type is the most sexually liberal?
    By Delta223 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 04:19 AM
  5. Which type is the most manipulative and dishonest?
    By Infidel in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 01:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO