• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your next most likely MBTI type

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If you discovered you were mistyped, what would be your next most likely type? In other words, what other type(s) would you not be all that surprised about being - which could you possibly believe yourself to be?

For me (an INFP), in order of most likely it would be:
1. ENFP
2. INTP
3. INFJ
4. ISFP

I would have to be an somewhat shy and anti-social ENFP but its not inconceivable - I do have a very strong Ne. And in some ways I'm considered too talkative and social for an INFP. As for INTP: I have a detached, logical side to me that this type would appeal to but I'm still more of a bleeding-heart, subjective sort really. I have friends that are ENFPs and INTPs and I have to say I enjoy how they appeal to different sides of me.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Um...

1) ENFP
2) INTP
3) ENTJ
4) ESTP

I guess. I dunno.

Then again, I was mistyped as an INTP for a long time.

deleted
I am pretty confident in my MBTI type, which is NiTe, technically INTP in my mind. The way I see things, its hard to see myself as any other type. I'm pretty good with Ti though, but I just don't concern myself with it that much. I use Ti as a tool to help people every now and then.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
1.INFP
2.Shy ESFP
3.Shy ENFP
4. IN_J

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
For Me: (INTp)

INTJ
INFP
INFJ

Those are the three I find plausible (In Order), because of my very strong I and N.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
These were my answers on another thread a few months ago:
1.ENTP
2.ESFP
3.INTP

But after being here for awhile, I'd say:
1.ESFP
2.ENTP/ESTP
3.ISFJ/ISFP

edit: The more I think, the less I know.

G

Ginkgo

1. INFJ
2. INTP
3. ENFP
4. ISFP

(According to what the slider positions were on my test.)

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
With all my Ti and Ni, I'm just the tiniest hairsbreadth away from being an INFJ. As far as my functions go, the one thing that keeps me where I am is that I prefer Fi to Fe.