• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your next most likely MBTI type

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol I already edited it like 4 times, it's really hard

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENTP (by a long shot, I practically feel like one already in various aspects)
INFP
INTP

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Any of the other N types. At this point, it's clear that I couldn't be anything else though.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
lol I already edited it like 4 times, it's really hard
Yeah, some people are more solid in their type. It can be hard to see beyond the box you fit in.

I'm very aware instinctively which of functions I'm weaker in. I'm very strong in with 'N' and 'P'. My 'I' is the most weak, followed by my 'F'.

Also I know which types I identify with from talking to them. You have to be aware of the range of behaviours that fit within those types too. For example, I know some ENFPs can be more shy and withdrawn then others. It makes me feel like I could possibly be one (though the odds would be low).

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
i thought everyone except some with borderline functions would have their i/e counterpart as their next closest type. they're exactly the same functions but in a different order, i don't see how you can get any closer. unless you're thinking that your not really this type, you only behave in a similar fashion to this type i.e entjs saying they're next closest type is estp.

as for me,
entp

i imagine that theoretically that most intps should be/feel, entp > istp > infp > intj (or is it infp > istp?)
but im crazy.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If I'm not ENTP I'm INTP, if I'm not INTP I'm ENTP. Everything else is too foreign for me.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP= 10
INTP= 9
ESTP= 8
ENTP, ISFP= 7
ISTJ, INFP= 6
INTJ, ESFP= 5
ESTJ, ENFP= 4
ENTJ, ISFJ= 3
INFJ=2
ESFJ= 1
ENFJ= 0

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1) INFJ
2) ENFJ
3) ESFP

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP is another one I'm fairly close to (although not as much as INFJ). What tells me I'm not an INTP is the level of order in their internal worlds. They describe things like tinkering with machines in their heads and how they use internal, 3-dimensional concept maps that they can travel through at will. My use of Ti is consistent and solid, but it doesn't even begin to rise to that level. Ti is my translator and logical troubleshooter, little more. And, of course, there's also the fact that I don't fit in with groups of INTPs (although I do with many individual ones).

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
ENTP
INTP
INFJ
ENTJ

---

In that order. Selah.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
INTP or ENTP, and if we stretched everything as far as it can go, INTJ.

Last edited:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so