• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your next most likely MBTI type

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
With all my Ti and Ni, I'm just the tiniest hairsbreadth away from being an INFJ. As far as my functions go, the one thing that keeps me where I am is that I prefer Fi to Fe.
Perhaps ISFP with a weaker-than-normal Se and stress-induced Ni?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
ENTJ
ENFP
INTP
INFP

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps ISFP with a weaker-than-normal Se and stress-induced Ni?
Heavens, no. Se is probably my weakest function, and even if we ignore that, I'm left with Ti staring me in the face. I like your suggestion, though--it's very clever when I consider that you know almost nothing about me.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think i'd be the least surprised to find out i'm infp because of how i feel about my extroversion...but i feel ne fueled more than anything else usually... so maybe entp.

then...i guess i can probably behave esfpish...i think actually i have no idea.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't share their internal processes, but I can relate to:

1. ENTJ
2. ISTP
3. INFP

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Heavens, no. Se is probably my weakest function, and even if we ignore that, I'm left with Ti staring me in the face. I like your suggestion, though--it's very clever when I consider that you know almost nothing about me.
How about an INFJ whose Fe appears more Fi-like due to the introversion of the individual?

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Likely:
1. ENTJ/INTJ -- undecided.
2. A shy ENFJ
3. ENTP

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How about an INFJ whose Fe appears more Fi-like due to the introversion of the individual?
I'm positive I have better use of Fi than Fe, but it's possible--perhaps even likely--that I've blurred the values of other functions with those of Fi. Fi isn't values, as I was originally led to believe; it's values of a particular kind, and these values can be almost indistinguishable from the values of other functions. Still, my money is on INFP. For many small reasons, and sometimes for no reason at all, that seems like my type to me.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
i never tested anything else than entp, even with big 5 tests and so on that somehow correlated the scores with possible mbti type.
I'd be tempted to say intp but they really don't have the understanding of social dynamics most entps seem to have. I have extended periods of time when I just don't see much people but that's generally because i'm not interested in most people I meet while tend to love talking with people twice my age about sociological stuff with a glass of white wine/vodka and a smoke. For example I either do the star thing when its amusing, like when they had new exchange students last year that was new and shiny, and am rather the quiet guy at college otherwise but will act COMPLETELY different whenever i'm at some social event with new interesting looking people.

nah really, i don't see another type ever fitting me but I can see how some people could think I'm another type (except if they can type correctly i mean)

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
1.INFP
2.ENTP
3.ESFP

EDIT:

Actually, after reading the type descriptions at bestfittype.com, I think it may actually be more like this:

1.ESFP
2.INFP
3.ENTP

I was really quite surprised how much I related to ESFP.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
1.INFP
2.ENTP
3.ESFP

EDIT:

Actually, after reading the type descriptions at bestfittype.com, I think it may actually be more like this:

1.ESFP
2.INFP
3.ENTP

I was really quite surprised how much I related to ESFP.

Did you read this Wonka: ESFP - ENFP? Polikujm's test gave me ESFP as my type, so it prompted me to read more on the description, and it actually fit me pretty well too.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I mostly test INTP actually. So that would be my next type, although I am way too emotional and value-based to really be one. Once in awhile I test INFJ, I relate to them pretty well, and I score decently on Ni and Ti in cognitive tests, so that would be second. Lastly, I'm kind of artsy fartsy, and might be confused with an ISFP on the surface. If I was more in the moment and less interests in concepts, then I could be ISFP. Lastly, if I was an extrovert then I'd be an ENFP, but I'm pretty highly introverted. I suppose when I am drunk I am ENFP, haha. So, basically, one letter change makes for types that I relate to most, besides my own type.

1. INTP
2. INFJ
3. ISFP
4. ENFP

G

Ginkgo

Is it a misconception that most N types are 80% N or above? I rarely see users who have borderline N/S preferences.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Got to thinking about it and had to complete the pattern!

1) ENTP
2) INTP
3) ENFP
4) ESTP
5) ESFP
6) ISTP
7) INTJ
8) INFP
9) ENFJ
10) ENTJ
10) INFJ
12) ESFJ
13) ISFP
14) ESTJ
15) ISTJ
16) ISFJ

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Got to thinking about it and had to complete the pattern!

1) ISFJ
2) ISTJ
3) INFP
4) ESFJ
5) ESFP
6) ISTP
7) INTJ
8) ESTP
9) ENFJ
10) ENTJ
10) INFJ
12) ISFP