• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your next most likely MBTI type

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
If I'm ISFP, then ISTP. If I'm ISTP, then ISFP.

don't remember details without tremendous effort (the example sited earler in the thread of the 7 year old ENFP who couldn't tell you the color of his classroom walls was me).

FTR I don't remember much about my environment, and I'm an SP. I pay attention to relevant facts in the environment, and I usually don't give two shits about wall colour! Relevant in this case means (I think) what Ji determines to be relevant, what it considers important. Not that this says anything about your type in particular, I just thought I should clear up (yet another) misconception about Se on this forum.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Most often people say INTJ. But I find the notion that Ni is my dominant function laughable. Honestly, I can't choose one. ISFJ also has dominant Si, but I very much doubt I am a feeler. I most definitely am not ANY brand of extrovert.

I vote.... none. I'm pretty dead-set on ISTJ.

Sunny Ghost

INFP and ESFP. Depending upon my mood and atmosphere.

Maybe a bit of ISFJ, too. IDK, man.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know. ISFJ, INFP, ISTJ in that order.
These were some alternatives others considered when polling the forum. I can relate to various aspects of each of these types.

Strangely enough, I relate to much of the ISFJ description. I even did a thread about that a while back.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type/43761-intp-vs-isfj-big-showdown.html

I feel like I'm more F and J oriented than an average INTP. Most tests I score highly on N but I relate more to the ISFJ than the INFJ description. I'm definitely an introvert. I'm stronger on the Si/Ne axis than the Ni/Se one. Also ISFJ and INTP are both "behind the scenes." I'm probably more Fe than Fi but not entirely sure about this.

Funny you ask this question because I'm going through another "what if I'm just an INTPish ISFJ" episode.

Maybe I'm just a split personality. :D

Weird thing is on dichotomy based tests, I score INTJ more often than any other type. I do score INTP fairly often though and sometimes INFJ or INFP. I also never score as ISFJ or ISTJ.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In terms of appearance (what others see): ENTJ and at times ESTP
Who I am inside? I'm way too self-aware... Not really that logical when it comes down to it at all.
Just very into-the-breech, larger than life and straight-shooting, otherwise i'm no ENTJ.
Inside, I am very aware of what I feel. Especially what I feel for something that I am doing, someone I am interacting with.
I am also very aware of other people and how they are feeling, how they will react etc.
So, well... Inside I am probably closest to an INFJ. On functions tests Fe and Ni keep switching places as most well-used, with Te on a close third place.
Si being the crappiest of all my functions.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
either ESFP or INTP probably...

maybe INFP or ENTP

Definitely P though...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmmm.. i'm a pretty solid infp so it's hard to choose. i guess enfp or isfp. i'm a more pronounced N than F on tests, but i think i have a lot more in common with isfp's than intp's. and i'm definitely not a fe user or a j so that rules out infj.

P

Phantonym

I've been feeling kind of ISFJ-ish lately. INFP felt the closest when I first started out with MBTI a few years ago. I had an INTJ period a while back. Fun times.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I'd say I'm very close to INFJ, which is funny because well... They aren't very much alike.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not true. Some INFJs seem INTP-ish and vice versa.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Definitely ENFP. After that, INTP. I have scored both frequently in my tests. I can come off rather anti-feelings sometimes. Prior to being certain about my P and Fi, I thought INFJ for a little while.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
mbti types and cognitive types are different
don't confuse them

i'd say istp
i like to build treehouses

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From results I've gotten, either INTJ or ENFJ.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP inside, but I put on an xNTJ mask...