• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your next most likely MBTI type

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
it's worked like a charm and I am a firm believer now that you can force people to respect you :yes:

You can force people to both listen and comply with your commands, yet getting their genuine respect is something entirely separate from that.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's really sad, and doesn't sound at all ENTJ.

it is sad, people shouldn't disrespect you just because you aren't an uptight bitch like they are. some people just like to have fun and have a sense of humor
I suppose it's difficult to describe online, but if you saw me IRL, you'd probably see what I mean
PS: great signature :laugh:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You can force people to both listen and comply with your commands, yet getting their genuine respect is something entirely separate from that.

Also "dressing like a business man" doesn't make you ENTJ. What the...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also "dressing like a business man" doesn't make you ENTJ. What the...

let me rephrase, I act like a caracature of an ENTJ (business suit, authoritative, formal, powerful etc) most people I've asked who know about mbti but don't know me very well guess I'm INTJ or ENTJ, so it seems to be working. aside from that, the type I'm most like internally is definitely INFP

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
ENTP, according to test results.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
let me rephrase, I act like a caracature of an ENTJ (business suit, authoritative, formal, powerful etc) most people I've asked who know about mbti but don't know me very well guess I'm INTJ or ENTJ, so it seems to be working. aside from that, the type I'm most like internally is definitely INFP

I'm so sure you're an FP I'd put money on it.

ENFP, I'm absolutely certain.

I think FPs can develop a hard front in order to get respect, though, I can see that. It makes sense. I've done similar things in my life, indeed.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm so sure you're an FP I'd put money on it.

ENFP, I'm absolutely certain.

I think FPs can develop a hard front in order to get respect, though, I can see that. It makes sense. I've done similar things in my life, indeed.

I think most types that aren't TJ probably do this at least occasionally. it's called looking professional. I mean come on, who actually has the same personality at work as they do at home. answer: entrepreneurs because they can, and TJs

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I hate people that want to look professional to make up for their insecurity about professional matters. Makes me enraged at the world, because then I will be forced to act excessively professional just because of their posturing.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate people that want to look professional to make up for their insecurity about professional matters. Makes me enraged at the world, because then I will be forced to act excessively professional just because of their posturing.

sorry :hug:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
it is sad, people shouldn't disrespect you just because you aren't an uptight bitch like they are. some people just like to have fun and have a sense of humor
I suppose it's difficult to describe online, but if you saw me IRL, you'd probably see what I mean
PS: great signature :laugh:

You don't have to conduct yourself in an overly anal, authoritarian fashion to get respect, and most times the people that are like that aren't truly respect from their colleagues and peers anyway; If anything it makes those people appear insecure, especially if they act this way while in some elevated position over others. You can still be cordial and be respected, you just have to stand up for yourself when necessary and exude some amount of confidence and self-awareness.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFJ as judged outwardly; ENTP in terms of mind functioning.

I don't know either, the vibe is completely subjective. if you don't have Fe, you seem like you do. I definitely get Si from you and you also seem somewhat introverted, so these things make you look a little like an ISFJ sometimes. you also seem kinda seriously sometimes, but to an ENFP 7w8/8w7, that's not really sayin much

elfboy i love you but how in the world are you getting ISFJ vibes from marm? (where do you see the Si especially?)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't have to conduct yourself in an overly anal, authoritarian fashion to get respect, and most times the people that are like that aren't truly respect from their colleagues and peers anyway; If anything it makes those people appear insecure, especially if they act this way while in some elevated position over others. You can still be cordial and be respected, you just stand up for yourself when necessary and exude some amount of self-confidence and self-awareness.
guess I exaggerated when I said "forced" (it sounds cooler). I do action (being cordial, respectful and professional) and they respect me (what I meant by "make" was performing an action to get a result and not stopping until the result is had). the force part really only comes in when they try to disrespect (which doesn't happen so often anymore) and I talk over them, Te bitch slap them or speak really authoritatively. it's not that I'm not polite/cordial most of the time, but people certainly wouldn't respect me IRL if I used the same silly, ridiculous speaking style that I'm using now

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think most types that aren't TJ probably do this at least occasionally. it's called looking professional. I mean come on, who actually has the same personality at work as they do at home. answer: entrepreneurs because they can, and TJs

I've avoided "looking professional" for most of my adult life and putting up a hard front isn't always the same as dressing like a business person or "forcing people to respect you."

It does usually involve acting like an asshole, though. It can be a good way to protect yourself, you know, to make people believe that you're mean, that you're a force to be reckoned with.

But an ExFP can be a force to be reckoned with all the same. You don't have to try too hard to be a pseudo-ENTJ to get respect. In fact from the way you come across on line I seriously doubt it's convincing (no offense).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ as judged outwardly; ENTP in terms of mind functioning.

elfboy i love you but how in the world are you getting ISFJ vibes from marm? (where do you see the Si especially?)

I don't know, she just seems to have well developed Si (a sense of order and groundedness) and doesn't seem ESFJ or STJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've avoided "looking professional" for most of my adult life and putting up a hard front isn't always the same as dressing like a business person or "forcing people to respect you."

It does usually involve acting like an asshole, though. It can be a good way to protect yourself, you know, to make people believe that you're mean, that you're a force to be reckoned with.

But an ExFP can be a force to be reckoned with all the same. You don't have to try too hard to be a pseudo-ENTJ to get respect. In fact from the way you come across on line I seriously doubt it's convincing (no offense).

this is precisely the reason I do it. if I were to use my natural speaking style, like I do on this forum, people would be like "he's just a silly 19 year old who doesn't know anything" the first part is true, the second isn't. most people tell me I'm kind and polite though. I don't get the sense that I act like an asshole (anymore)
PS: the topic of this thread has inapropriately switched to talking about how Elfboy and his appearence habits IRL. shall we continue this on his blog? :yes:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
(a sense of order and groundedness)

It's called tertiary Te.

I'm an older ENFP than you so I've developed my thinking and sensing functions more, probably.

I don't see where you're getting the Fe at all. If anyone has a sense of "propriety" here, it's you, with your complaints about women who don't act lady-like, yada yada yada.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's called tertiary Te.

I'm an older ENFP than you so I've developed my thinking and sensing functions more, probably.

I don't see where you're getting the Fe at all. If anyone has a sense of "propriety" here, it's you, with your complaints about women who don't act lady-like, yada yada yada.

you must use your Te differently than I do. I have a decent amount of it, but when I use Te, it's much more direct, deliberate and easy to point out "that's Te". your Te seems more subtle and has a softer vibe to it, perhaps because you use it at the same time as Fi. perhaps Te is simply more natural for you where I am at a point in my life where I have to use it more consciously/deliberately. your Si is definitely more developed than mine, but you're still obviously an NFP (although I would believe you if you said you were an INFP)

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
ISFJ, the S & J are nearly balanced to my NP . I've been told I tell it like it is, though I seem to do this only with family & friends. I think I'm much nicer and quite shy with strangers. Since my mom's death in August I seem to be channeling her SJness. I even tested as a Thinker, but I think that's just me channeling my Ti to get through the loss. I'm someone who is very emotionally driven and everything I do needs to have a personal meaning, which is like the definition of a feeler.