• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your next most likely MBTI type

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think I would probably go through all the enneagrams first before changing my type:D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I suspected before that I am really a more robot-like, somewhat impersonal INFP or an INTJ with severe procrastination/organization issues that might not have to do with type.

Functionally I see though, my Ti is too high to be anything other than IxTP. There is often a power struggle between Fi and Ti, but Ti has always won so far on the tests. There is a bit of a Te power struggle too, but I test too low on Ni to be functionally INTJ.

But I have been suspecting lately, due to a sort of "fluffiness" I carry with me a lot, that perhaps I am really an ESFP who just happens to have a obsession with wanting to analyze everything to microscopic bits.

....it could happen :D

ygolo

My termites win
I could have sworn I posted in a thread like this before.

Most Likely other types:

1)INFP
2)ISTP
3)INTJ
4)INFJ
5)ISFP

Definitely an I.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What MBTI type are you 2nd closest too?

was thinking about this today and thought it might be good for discussion

pour moi: ENTJ
- authoritative
- ambitious
- future oriented
- uses Te to check the shit out of people
- willing to do anything to get what they want
- money > people
- truth > feelings
- confident
- business minded
- dry sense of humor

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't know. If we go by my test results let's say INFP.

If we go by my forum behavior, let's say ESFP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know. If we go by my test results let's say INFP.

If we go by my forum behavior, let's say ESFP.

interesting, I get a quasi-ISFJ from you, but not enough for me to think it's your type

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Beyond the INTP profile, both ENTP & INFP are both types in which I read the descriptions and recognize various behavior traits I identify with.

SRT

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
?
Ha! I remember wanting to start something like this awhile back. For me, I'd probably be ISTX. I seem to give off that vibe IRL.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How in the hell? I have no Fe.

I don't know either, the vibe is completely subjective. if you don't have Fe, you seem like you do. I definitely get Si from you and you also seem somewhat introverted, so these things make you look a little like an ISFJ sometimes. you also seem kinda seriously sometimes, but to an ENFP 7w8/8w7, that's not really sayin much

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't know either, the vibe is completely subjective. if you don't have Fe, you seem like you do. I definitely get Si from you and you also seem somewhat introverted, so these things make you look a little like an ISFJ sometimes. you also seem kinda seriously sometimes, but to an ENFP 7w8/8w7, that's not really sayin much

Congratulations, you're the only person on the forum who thinks this. I've been typed ENFP by both MBTI and Keirsey, and by someone who knows much more about function theory than you.

The reason why I knew you were ExFP is because your forum behavior is as obnoxious as my own. I'm not sure you're very self-aware at all.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Congratulations, you're the only person on the forum who thinks this. I've been typed ENFP by both MBTI and Keirsey, and by someone who knows much more about function theory than you.

The reason why I knew you were ExFP is because your forum behavior is as obnoxious as my own. I'm not sure you're very self-aware at all.

trust me, I know how obnoxious I am :newwink:
I'm not saying I think you're ISFJ, you just give off ISFJ-ish types of energy sometimes.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
trust me, I know how obnoxious I am :newwink:
I'm not saying I think you're ISFJ, you just give off ISFJ-ish types of energy sometimes.

You never give off ENTJ-ish energy.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You never give off ENTJ-ish energy.

not on the forum, but IRL I do. people used to think I was silly and dip witted, so I pretty much turned ENTJ and made them respect me by dressing like a businessman, talking with a lot of authority and getting things done. it's worked like a charm and I am a firm believer now that you can force people to respect you :yes:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
so I pretty much turned ENTJ and made them respect me by dressing like a businessman, talking with a lot of authority and getting things done. it's worked like a charm and I am a firm believer now that you can force people to respect you :yes:

Are you trolling, or do you really need a lie down that bad?