User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

Results 231 to 240 of 253

  1. #231
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Yeah, I've got a definite people orientation though.
    not saying you are ISTP, you just give off that vibe because your F function isn't very apparent, maybe it's the 9w8 Sp/Sx that makes you come off as more T.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    not saying you are ISTP, you just give off that vibe because your F function isn't very apparent, maybe it's the 9w8 Sp/Sx that makes you come off as more T.
    I don't know, it is probably a combination of factors.

  3. #233
    Senior Member Cloud of Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    573

    Default

    For me, INTJ. Maybe because I'm a guy.

  4. #234
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    No idea personally. Do I give off any secondary type vibe? I fall in between ISTJ and INTJ but other than those I can't say.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

  5. #235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    No idea personally. Do I give off any secondary type vibe? I fall in between ISTJ and INTJ but other than those I can't say.
    What is your first vibe? I guess istj and intj second. I started a thread and got istp if I remember, it was interesting.

  6. #236
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What is your first vibe? I guess istj and intj second. I started a thread and got istp if I remember, it was interesting.
    I agree with ISTJ/INTJ, I thought the question was what other type do you fit the closest but don't quite match up with. What thread are you talking about or are you suggesting I start a thread to get my self typed by the masses? I don't start many threads because then I have to keep up with them.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

  7. #237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    I agree with ISTJ/INTJ, I thought the question was what other type do you fit the closest but don't quite match up with. What thread are you talking about or are you suggesting I start a thread to get my self typed by the masses? I don't start many threads because then I have to keep up with them.
    Well, one of those has to be second. In reality you can be a mix but in theory, not really. I am not suggesting you start a thread, just thinking out loud.

  8. #238
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Well, one of those has to be second. In reality you can be a mix but in theory, not really. I am not suggesting you start a thread, just thinking out loud.
    Therein lies the conundrum of being an ISTJ/INTJ split. I freely interchange reality and theory. I would agree that I identify a bit more strongly with the ISTJ side, the duty and honor and the way things should be done but the way I get there is often through INTJ abstraction.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

  9. #239
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    INTJ, I guess. The Enneagram helps.
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  10. #240
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,778

    Default

    either INTP or INTJ or ISFP
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. What is my most likely MBTI type?
    By SwimmerGal97 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2015, 05:36 PM
  2. Most likely Enneagram types for ISTP?
    By Aphex in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:45 PM
  3. Most Determined MBTI Type
    By RaptorWizard in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 10:32 AM
  4. Most likely Enneagram type for ISFP?
    By highlander in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 04:57 AM
  5. [MBTItm] The most common MBTI type for any /b/tard or poster on 4chan.org is...
    By Nillerz in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO