User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If I'm in my bubbly ghey mood then it would be ESFP. This would generally apply to my usual persona online. It's either ESFP or ENFP.

I think that's what you get for living with 3 ESFPs under one roof.

My ideal type is ESTP but I'm too rigid and too goal-oriented to be an ESTP. Or maybe I could be an ESTP 3? o.o
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Anew Leaf

Lol... everyone on here seems to think I am an ENFP, so we can go with that.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

ENTP and INFP, in fact, I feel like both of those types in a blender
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Going by how I usually test, then INTP. I can like to argue/debate, be a know-it-all, not be moved emotionally by stuff that affects other people (especially women), not be directly people-focused in my approach to life, not seem "soft" or warm on my exterior, be annoyed by poor lines of reasoning, etc.

I'm close to an ISFP in that I am visually artistic & very captivated by aesthetics, and obviously we share Fi. The profiles just don't ring true over all, though. Going by profiles, I'd more likely confuse myself with an INTP (and I did at one time).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

ENTP definitely, maybe even ENTP first then INTP, then INFP maybe... BIG maybe!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    INFP inside, but I put on an xNTJ mask...
    I totally relate to this (NTJ masks make people respect you and think you're powerful lol)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I totally relate to this (NTJ masks make people respect you and think you're powerful lol)
    Elfboy, this is the exact reason why I don't think you're an e8. You use masks of what you view are powerful types. But they're not what you are inside. There's a guy inside who's looking for external validation.

INTP

I can't imagine myself being much else than an NTP. ENTP, actually. It just fits man...like a plug in a socket...it's electric!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Elfboy, this is the exact reason why I don't think you're an e8. You use masks of what you view are powerful types. But they're not what you are inside. There's a guy inside who's looking for external validation.
    respect, not external validation. you have a good point, but these are fairly different motivations. the NTJ mask would really more appropriately be called an NTJ tool or strategy. it's understandable that you don't think I'm an 8 (let's face it, I'm a very strange and seemingly contradictory person) but I think this is an important distinction

Edit: also, it's not really something fake that I use either. the TJ side of my personality is very real and I'm very comfortable using it.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII

Toss up between ISTP and INFP.

When I first started typology, all I was sure of was that I was INxx. After learning the true meaning of perceiving vs judging, when I realized I was an extreme perceiver, I struggled with whether I was INTP or INFP for almost a year. Now I identify very strongly with Ti after realizing I was just idealizing Fi and identifying with it without really "using" it; it took me a while to understand just how prevalent my use of Ti was because as is often described, identifying your dominant function in yourself can sometimes seem like describing your face without a mirror. So as a fellow Ti dom I relate very strongly to ISTP, as well as the associations that type has with an interest in extreme sports. OTOH, in some ways I still feel closer to INFP as another creative, introverted Ne user, behind the scenes type, as well my strong 4 wing. My intuition preference has always been higher than my thinking preference as far as dichotomies go, but Ti really does define my mindset quite concisely. So IntP.
    The mind shows only what is near the heart - Elder Edda

Ti>Fi>Ne>>>Si>Te>Se>Ni>>>Fe - LII - 5w4 sp/sx 5w4-4w5-1w9
    |R|cUeI - Phlegmatic/Melancholic - Mystic - Neutral Good