• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your next most likely MBTI type

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was a teenager, I often tested as INFJ or eNFP. Almost always test as 4w5, but I have gotten 9w1 and 6w5 as well a couple of times

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As a teenager, I'm pretty sure it would have been INTJ. Now, I'm pretty sure it's ISFJ. I have occasionally tested as ISFJ or ENFJ, but I don't think I've ever tested INTJ.

Enneagram - I'm pretty sure I'm a 6w5. Next closest would probably be 9w1 and 4w5.

dudarios

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely INTJ.
Sometimes I think I'm not J only because of my ADHD.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
people IRL have guessed my type as
ISFP: 1 person
ENTJ: 4 people
ESTP: 3 people
INTJ: 4 people
ESTJ: 1 person
INFP: 3 people
ISTJ: 2 people
ENFJ: 3 people

Edit: people have guessed my enneagram as
3w4: 4 people
9w1: 1 person
8w9: 4 people
8w7: 3 people
5w4: 2 people
4w3: 4 people

wolfy

awsm
Did I put istp or esfp in this thread? I can relate to those pretty evenly.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did I put istp or esfp in this thread? I can relate to those pretty evenly.

you seem more ISTP than ISFP to me lol

Spaceskye

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
My second closest would be INFP, since I am almost right in the middle of sensing and intuitive. My third would probably be ISTP though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I've got a definite people orientation though.

not saying you are ISTP, you just give off that vibe because your F function isn't very apparent, maybe it's the 9w8 Sp/Sx that makes you come off as more T.

wolfy

awsm
not saying you are ISTP, you just give off that vibe because your F function isn't very apparent, maybe it's the 9w8 Sp/Sx that makes you come off as more T.

I don't know, it is probably a combination of factors.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No idea personally. Do I give off any secondary type vibe? I fall in between ISTJ and INTJ but other than those I can't say.

wolfy

awsm
No idea personally. Do I give off any secondary type vibe? I fall in between ISTJ and INTJ but other than those I can't say.

What is your first vibe? I guess istj and intj second. I started a thread and got istp if I remember, it was interesting.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is your first vibe? I guess istj and intj second. I started a thread and got istp if I remember, it was interesting.

I agree with ISTJ/INTJ, I thought the question was what other type do you fit the closest but don't quite match up with. What thread are you talking about or are you suggesting I start a thread to get my self typed by the masses? I don't start many threads because then I have to keep up with them.

wolfy

awsm
I agree with ISTJ/INTJ, I thought the question was what other type do you fit the closest but don't quite match up with. What thread are you talking about or are you suggesting I start a thread to get my self typed by the masses? I don't start many threads because then I have to keep up with them.

Well, one of those has to be second. In reality you can be a mix but in theory, not really. I am not suggesting you start a thread, just thinking out loud.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, one of those has to be second. In reality you can be a mix but in theory, not really. I am not suggesting you start a thread, just thinking out loud.

Therein lies the conundrum of being an ISTJ/INTJ split. I freely interchange reality and theory. I would agree that I identify a bit more strongly with the ISTJ side, the duty and honor and the way things should be done but the way I get there is often through INTJ abstraction.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ, I guess. The Enneagram helps.