• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTp, 5w4, ILI, sp/sx/so
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? 50% German, 25% Lithuanian, 6.25% Irish, I'm not sure of the rest.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? :jew:Jewish:jew:

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Geneticist, taking relevant courses.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have one friend outside of the family, a male eNfP.
8. What paranoias do you have? Social Paranoia... Sort of.
9. What are your vices? Now ask yourself: what do 98% of all males over 14 do?
10. What are your fears? People, school, beets, going mad (Already attained, in my opinion), People, Not going through college, not getting a job I enjoy, did I mention People?
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Very attatched to INtj Mom, do not like iNTj Brother, like iNTp father.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I do it when I don't want to do it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? People in high school still see me as a narcicisstic freak who probably spends all day reading books, listening to Mozart, and getting high on a variety of drugs at the same time.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To pass on our genes and die.

silverlining

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTJ, 8w7.
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? The US.
4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian. Past that, I've not got a clue.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm sometimes spiritual, on certain days of the week, when the desire strikes. My family is devout church of Christ.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to make a career by doing literary journalism, writing novels, and doing reviews. I'm a writing major and I write for a magazine and a newspaper at this point.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I find that I prefer to be around guys or girls with a lack in overly expressing their emotions. I have a small-ish group of very close friends (about four or five) that I devote most of my time to, and I don't care too much about socializing with the rest of my acquaintances. My best friend is an INFJ.
8. What paranoias do you have? Being abandoned by the people that I love.
9. What are your vices? The Disney Channel.
10. What are your fears? Icebergs, being in slightly deep water or water that is not totally clear, flushing the toilet at night, and using a vacuum.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Estranged at best. I'm the adult in my parental relationships, and I don't have any siblings.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't express emotions in public. No PDA. No crying. No vulnerability. And as far as the PDA thing goes I'd prefer someone to be able to tell I'm with someone by some sort of verbal or mental connection we display.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Someone from high school told me that they thought I was the nicest bitch they'd ever met. I think that is a fairly accurate summation of who I was then. I think that now the "nicest bitch" thing has split so that I'm seen as either nice or a bitch. Depending on your MBTI, I believe.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I want my point in life to be to show others that we should color, share what we have, take care of everyone else, and that we don't need half of what we have. And to stay around those people that make my chest feel like its full of bright light and make me realize how lucky we are when we find them and how fragile life and the relationships we encounter actually are. To live by the view that we don't have to like the other people in this world, but we do have to take care of them.

syckkz

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Background

1. What is your personality type?

ISTP
2. Are you male or female?
Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

USA

4. What cultural background are you?
Puerto Rican/Mexican

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
I consider myself Spiritual.
⇢ Family is Christian.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I want to get into teaching
⇢ I'm looking into going back to college right now

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I get seem to have more female friends than males..
⇢ I just find females easier to talk to I guess.
⇢ I have about 1 good friend I never see or talk to

8. What paranoia's do you have?

I don't really have any come to think of it..

9. What are your vices?

I have a really hard time with relationships..
I ain't in touch with other peoples or my own feelings

10. What are your fears?
Dolls
Germs
Spiders/Millipedes

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

It's okay.. I ain't very close with neither of them anymore. I just take care of my mom now.
⇢ My siblings the same.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

Extremely bad.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
People must have seen me as a loner, people liked me but I didn't like to be around them that much.
⇢ Now.. probably the same.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
Hard to say.. I just broke up with my girlfriend.. I guess just seeing how things turn out and live it day by day.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
T

I hope some of you will take the time to answer these questions, I'm just curious about what everyone is like and why they think the way they do.

So please tell me:

Backgound
1. What is your personality type?INFP
2. Are you male or female? female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?USA USA
4. What cultural background are you? Russian Scottish basically I'm white
5. What religion are you? atheist (but not like I give a shit in proving gods existence or not) What religion is your family? my mom's Russian Orthodox and my Dad's Southern Baptist

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I have no clue
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I think more girls then boys but really only 3 friends I don't know they don't suck
8. What paranoias do you have? oh god too many, like I got a ticket the other day and was like they now know what car I have if I don't move my car they'll tow it even though I probably could have just fed the meter, but it was like i couldn't park it at any meter I ahd to go find a surface lot, it was crazy actually.
9. What are your vices? hiding and avoiding shit
10. What are your fears? never living up to my potential
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?normal?
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I suck at that
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?as a freak. still as a freak but my friends say I'm more quirky then scary
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I have no clue.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

Maxwell22290

MBTI Type
ISFP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISFP.

2. Are you male or female? Female.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA x2.

4. What cultural background are you? Mainly British.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian x2.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Probably psychology. Right now I'm going to be going to Bible School to work on deepening my relationship with God. After I'll go where ever God wants me, which may well be college for psychology, could be something else. Don't know yet but I'm excited.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? In general I get along with men better than women. My good friends are an even mix of the two and there's probably about 10 total. I enjoy their company so I guess that's why we're friends.

8. What paranoias do you have? I don't know.

9. What are your vices? I can be a bit lazy.

10. What are your fears? I have a phobia of worms. As for serious things. I guess I'm kind of in a transitional stage right now and I'm afraid of loosing my friends cause it's college time and that often happens.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? With my mother I have a really good relationship. I tell her literally everything. My dad not so much. He's got issues I shan't mention. But sometimes he's awesome. My sister and I have a mostly good relationship. We love each other but we argue a lot.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I think I'm a little better. In elementary school my mother bought me a shirt that had nine cats on it. They all a different emotion written underneath them, happy, sad, angry, etc.. And they all had the exact same face. It reminded her of me.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school I was the quite odd girl who hung out with people from every group. Especially the more outcast people. I was kind of awkward. Now I'm not constantly with people I've known since I was five and I'm more myself. More comfortable and talkative and my sense of humor shows better and whatnot.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To glorify and worship God cause he's amazing. And worship does have to be standing in church singing. You can worship God while playing a game of pool or enjoying a hike or what have you.

tabianne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Australia/USA
4. What cultural background are you? Mostly Bohemian, and quite small-town Alaskan.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Both my family and I are Christians, but they tend to be more conservative while I am all for being dynamic and living my faith out! True Christianity is about having an intimate relationship with God.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm hoping to serve as a volunteer Graphic Designer at a mission base in Australia! I'm currently saving up money I can attend Uni to that effect! I also really would love to be a counselor of some sort. :)
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Though my closest confidants are girls, I get along better with guys and tend to collect "buddies"! I only have a few *close* friends at a time, despite my loyalty. Sadly, I just had to move away from all my close friends and am having a hard time staying in contact with them... Because I'm not that good at making new friends, I've been a bit lonely of late. :( I appreciate deep thinkers like myself, but also people who are engaging and step out! The most important thing of all though is integrity.
8. What paranoias do you have? I have this deep, unfounded fear of being wrong. (I think it comes from the great emphasis my childhood had on education)
9. What are your vices? I'm always right, of course.
10. What are your fears? Paranoia/Fear... the difference?
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I have a very close relationship and friendship with my parents. But I'm ready for them to realize that I'm actually an adult now and make my own decisions. My brothers and I are also very close and open with each other. I have a very hard time relating to my little sister, who is 15 years younger than me and delayed in her emotional development.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Hmm... not that good, I guess. I am rather to-myself, but wish I was more outward. I'm often mistaken for being in a different mood than the one I'm in... but then, I'm not exactly sure what my emotions are in the first place. Can you actually pinpoint and summarize feelings?
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was always the "nice, quiet, smart one" and the teachers liked me. People always tell me nowdays that I'd "make a great wife/mom". Not exactly sure what that means! I'm definitely an in-the-background, "supportive" type.
And finally...
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point to my life is to make a difference in the world with every little thing I do; uplifting people and encouraging them to live up to their full potential and change the world themselves. The smallest things you do when you interact with others can have a amazing impact on their day. So SMILE! :D The point of having life is to know God and make Him known as we live out our lives enjoying and serving Him! We were created to worship God! :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Background
1. What is your personality type? ESFJ
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? England .. Born and raised
4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am not religious (open minded), Christian values though.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Banking/Finance admin.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Tend to get on better with males. I have far more acquaintances than friends. They make me laugh.
8. What paranoias do you have? I am in a state of transition. I am dropping my fears, they are not good for me.
9. What are your vices? Cigarettes and sugar.
10. What are your fears? I am at peace, i don't fear (well for the moment anyway) lol
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Great relationship with my mother (ESFp), better with my father now (INTx), brother, good (ESTP), Sis (ESxP) getting better.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Good. Love PDA's.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In school, i was the class clown. Always laughing and never taking anything serious. Someone surprised me recently by saying they never thought i would ever get married. Hmmm. I think they would be kind of shocked, I've grown up somewhat. lol
And finally....
My life is a blueprint for which i am gaining knowledge. We can read a book telling us how to behave in certain situations. Real life however, well that is how we figure things out. One day i am going to go home and laugh with God (should he exist) at all the trials and tribulations i faced and overcame. :yes:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Background

ENTJ

Male

Sweden

Swedish, Celtic

Agnostics.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Writer. Writing, obviously. Meanwhile, i'm enduring crappy jobs.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Well. I've got friends of both sexes, although I must admit that I tend to be friends with females more online than in real life. Not to be rude, but girls complicate things and I don't want too many around me or in my small and tight gang of friends. I have a ton of acquaintances, of which many are girls.

8. What paranoias do you have?
Many. It's the downside of thinking much and having an imagination.

9. What are your vices?
Food, sex, alcohol, tobacco, chocolate, computer games, books... The list is endless.

10. What are your fears?
To live and die alone and not be remembered; and that I am not going to become successful one day.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Pretty good. Used to be worse with my dad... He's kinda special. We've kinda renewed our relationship nowadays. We're going fishing for a few days the 8th of September.

I find it easy.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Nerdy, funny, strong reactions, book-smart.
I still am... But I've got more wits nowadays.

To become happy, enjoy life and create a great life full of love, wealth and knowledge to share with a family of my own one day.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Backgound
What is your personality type? ENFP
Are you male or female?F
What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US/US
What cultural background are you? American/Southeasterner
What religion are you? What religion is your family? None/Baptist

What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm in the marketing/sales industry and am self-employed. I'm considering my masters, but don't know yet.
What is your friendships like with both genders? I have very close male and female friends. I have very close girlfriends that I could go to for anything, and discuss my problems with. I have male friends for entertainment purposes, and when I prefer to not get too deep about emo stuff. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have 5 really good friends, two of which I've been friends with for more than 15 years. The other two I met about 8 years ago. They each serve different purposes in my life, and satisfy different needs.
What paranoias do you have?
What are your vices? indecision, impulsivity
What are your fears? Not having fun. Not doing everything I want to do. And spiders that are big and hairy.
What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? It's usually very good, unless I feel like I'm being backed against a wall.
How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm somewhat of a stoic when it comes to negative emotion unless pushed to the max, which takes a lot. If the emotion is positive, I'm open and fairly easy to read.
How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was popular in high school. I lived for the social scene. I attempted to make my rounds in most circles, and I liked the people I came to know. I think people saw me as friendly and outgoing.
And finally....
What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To live it, and enjoy.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTP
2. Are you male or female? Male.
3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? Same.
4. What cultural background are you? Half Slovak, quarter Irish and quarter German
5. What religion are you? Skeptical Christian, reformed. What religion is your family? Non-demomination Christian parents, Atheist brother, Catholic brother, Hindu brother.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Possibly medicine. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? School and independent research.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I get along well with both sexes. Throughout Jr. and Sr. High School the majority of my friends were girls, but now it is quite balanced. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I would say I have five close friends, that is, friends that refuse to let me go even with I push them.
8. What paranoias do you have? Only existential ones.
9. What are your vices? Smoking. I'm negativistic.
10. What are your fears? Never knowing who I am.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Healthy. I'm closer to my (ESFJ) mother than my (INTJ) father, but love them both equally. My younger (INTP) brother is one of my closest friends. My sister has kind of alienated herself from the family, but has chosen me to be the one to come to with serious life questions with. My older half-brothers are more like uncles.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Depends on the day really. Sometime's I'm quite charming, sometimes I will let people see out I'm feeling, but mostly I keep the emotion to a minimal. I express myself regardless of my environment, however.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Funny, silly, eccentric, yet intriguing, kind and genuine. Kind of mysterious because I disappeared in the middle of the school year a few times with out ever saying goodbye. (These aren't my own words) How do you think people see you now? Witty, charming and clever. A riddle inside a puzzle wrapped in a paradox. The asshole everybody loves.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'm figuring that out.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

BMEF

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Kuwait/Saudi Arabia
4. What cultural background are you? Arab (Middle East)
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Muslim/Muslim

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? I'm thinking about counseling, teaching, or anything releated to psychology.. I'm also thinking about being a lawyer ( I'm not sure if that'll work out). What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Nothing really..., I'm still a sophomore in high school!
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Because I live in an Arab country, I don't get to "hang out with girls" outside of school (because of tradition). I have good male buddies.. Despite that, I talk to guys and girls at about the same emotional level. I hate sexism. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a wide range of friends (or should I say acquaintances) with different personalities, yet I would say that I only have two really-close friends.
8. What paranoias do you have? Thinking too much about possibilities that might happen to me in the future..
9. What are your vices? Spending too much time daydreaming instead of working or studying..
10. What are your fears?
a. Spiders
b. Slopes
c. Participating in group sports like: soccer, volleyball, basketball
d. Military-like men or women..

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? My relationship with my mom is extremely amazing! I love her alot! I think that she is an ISFJ.. As much as my dad loves me, I don't get along very well with him. I love him, but I usually argue with him because he is very traditional and I think that he desperately wants me to be like him when I grow up. siblings (if you had any)? I have two brothers. One of them is one year younger than me; my other brother is two years older than me. Both of them can get on my nerves. They hang out with each other more than I hang out with one of them or both. Yet, they often throw tantrums at each other. Whenever they start fighting, I just walk away and leave them alone. I don't take sides. I hate conflict.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I try to look outgoing and positive in public. I always follow etiquette. I usually get angry or feel embarraseed if my family acts "casual" in public.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I'm now in my second year of high school. People see me as "friendly, warmhearted, and smart".. Some people feel comfortable enough to reveal to me their secrets.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I would like the whole world to be perfect (even though that's not likely to happen). I enjoy helping others solve their problems. I like to show people that even though you might not share the same hobbies with someone, you could still create a strong bound with that other person. I love being clean, organized, and tidy. I aim to be a perfectionist. A role-model to me from the pop culture would be Marcia Cross playing the role as "Bree Van De Kamp" in Desperate Housewives.

GatorGirl

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTJ sometimes P
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA
4. What cultural background are you? White as can be
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian, Christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Business Consulting, right now I am the exec. assistant to my CMO and I play a big role in marketing research. I have been sent to SPSS professional development classes by work and am pursuing a graduate certificate in math as well as a certificate in database studies. I have a BA in Marketing.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I tend to be able to get along with everyone and people like me, however there are only a few people that I end up liking enough to be close with.
8. What paranoias do you have? I don't think I really have any... maybe people in superior positions not thinking I am performing?
9. What are your vices? Smoking, critical in relationships, can be self absorbed, get bored easily when not challenged
10. What are your fears? That I will end up marrying late in life and to someone I don't really see as "soulmate" like, but convenient
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Parents - good now, siblings, we are so very different, but I guess OK
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't like it
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was a different person in high school, I think the probably wondered how I could never come to class and still get good grades when I did come for the tests.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Who knows, it could be a lot of things, but you just gotta keep swimming as hard as you can

Triglav

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
INTP
Male
USA, Soviet Union
Russian
Raised atheist, still am, a very dogmatic one at that.
Psychiatry
I consider most people boring and vapid. I have two close friends that I am friends with because they are interesting people
Pretty severe hypochondria, death, car crashes, fires, robbers
9. What are your vices?
I'm generally very rude and passive agressive to people who I don't like, hate SJs, hate most people in general, simply an unlikeable person, being a Marxist
10. What are your fears?
Fear of death, fear of losing my mental capacity, fear of losing my physical body, fear of disease
All right I guess.
I can laugh at a joke but nothing else really.
I have no idea. I'm not them.
There is no point, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't make the best of it while we're here.

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?INTJ-5w6
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? U.S.A (both)
4. What cultural background are you? (Korean/German)
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist, family is mostly Christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Strenuous coursework, Economist for the World Trade Organization (student currently)
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Majority of best friends are male. Most friends are female. About 5-7 good friendships. Many acquaintances.
8. What paranoias do you have? None to name aside from the looking over your shoulder ever three minutes or so, but hey, that's normal right?
9. What are your vices? Stupid people and/or people that do not take time for introspection.
10. What are your fears? Deer. They scare me.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Horrid with family, aside from an older brother. More like friends with him really.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Rather conservative. I see little reason to.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Currently, I am seen as somewhat of a tomboy with good academics.
And finally....
It's simply a cycle. Repeated until the earth shall get destroyed by the sun blowing up.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Backgound
ENTJ

Male

Italy, Italy

Good question. I think it could be said southern european/suburban

Nonpracticing nonbelieving catholic.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
Either finance, both theorethical and practical, or self-employed entrepreneur.
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'm getting a master's degree in mathematical finance, and I also have some small business ideas I have started, they required little money and I support myself with them

7. What is your friendships like with both genders?
I'd say I get along fine with both men and women.
How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Dunno, around 20? I'm friends with these people because I have something in common with them, and I like them.

I don't have any strong paranoia, the strongest is probably being broke.

9. What are your vices?
Restlessness, impatience, sometimes lack of focus.

10. What are your fears?
As I said before, I'd say that being homeless and broke scares me a bit.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents?
Fairly good with both parents, although my mother sometimes has mood swings and I don't get along with her if she's got a bad day.

I'd say that I'm fine with positive emotions, but I don't really like to express negative emotions in public.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
I was considered a weird mixture of a super-math-nerd and a jock. But I made some friends anyway.

How do you think people see you now?
I think their opinion of me varies a lot depending on the context. People I've known in my free time see me as extraverted and funny. People that know me in school see me as smart/competitive and distant/reserved. People that know me in sports see me as energetic and self-sacrificing.

Having fun.

Danse_Macabre

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Backgound

INFP
Female
I was born, and I still live in Australia <3
I call myself Australian as my family's been here since the beginning of settlement. But there's british and irish heritage in the distance.
We're all agnostic
I want to be either a musician in a band, or a soundtrack composer. Next year, I'm going to study musical composition at the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts. I also perform with band =)
I have two very close friends of each gender. I'm friends with them because we challenge each other and enjoy discussing the world and such. We're also all big music lovers.
I constantly worry that I'll die before I do anything that matters. Does that count?
9. What are your vices?
I get bored and then get depressed. I'm terrible at communicating with people on any deep level. I can be very cruel towards people if I'm feeling unhappy and antisocial.
10. What are your fears?
Not achieving anything of note. By which I mean, never making music that people can identify with and love, never helping as many people as I would like to. I'm also scared of being completely alone. And someone mentioned group sports...I am terrified of them. Same goes for parties.
I have a wonderful relationship with my parents and my younger sister. We thoroughly enjoy each others company, mostly because we're all rather eccentric and independent.
I don't.
I was in high school quite recently.. But I was always one of the "strange" people that was "smart" and "rebellious", although I am not and never have been a rebel. That was the opinion of both people who didn't like me, and people who did. Now, people just see me to be a very independent and eccentric young lady, which is rather nice. Although some just think me a freak. Haha.
My main objectives are to learn as much as I can about as many things as I can, and to help or connect with people through music.

And my superficial aim is to get a truly awesome closet full of strange/unique clothes, shoes and accessories. xD

Last edited:

Poggle

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP (94 and no OoP's on Step II)

Male

England. England.

B (UK), WASP (US)

I am a Christian who does not believe in Churches (as institutions). Family Anglican.

Have already achieved goal to be in charge of a Learning and Development Department. Looking at Occupational Psychology next.

The overwhelming vast majority of my friends are female. I will generally be friends with anyone interesting.

That people might want me to go in an aeroplane (see fears).

9. What are your vices?

Am partial to the odd bottle of claret, or three. And a steak, two, three, four.

10. What are your fears?
Flying, to the extent I have driven from London to Poland (two days) rather than fly (three hours).

Only child. Cordial relationship with TJ parents.

Yes, all the time.

Friendly but loud and completely outside of the rules. Pretty much the same now I shouldn't wonder.

Big dinners and more bottles of claret.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Backgound
INTJ

Female

United States

1/2 Persian. 1/2 Colombian.

Christian. My father was raised in a Muslim family, but is not at all religious now.

Questions
Criminal Justice, but I'm not sure what part of the system yet. I'm currently a university student majoring in Criminal Justice and Criminology.

My best friend since I was eight is guy. I get along with intellectual men, nice guys and quite guys. I am not a fan of frat boys or jocks.

My three other best friends are girls. I love my girl friends, but sometimes their emotional tendencies drive me nuts. I visited home last weekend and came back to school on Sunday. My best friend has ignored me all week because I didn't say goodbye. (ESFP)

Failing school haha

9. What are your vices?
Unhealthy food.
Sleeping.

10. What are your fears?
Failing school.
Being homeless.
Dropping out of college.

It's alright. My mother is an ESFJ, which can be interesting. My father, I suspect, is an ESTJ. Sometimes I want to punch him haha.

Lots of eyebrow arching.

Nerd / Smart Ass.
Now I'm a class heckler (in the class I can get away with it)

And finally....

For me, I eventually want to have a family. First, I want to graduate college and have a steady job before settling down. I'm paranoid and couldn't imagine being a housewife without an education. I need security.

The point of life for me is to be happy.

Martin997

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Backgound
INTP

Male

Estonia/ESSR

Estonian

not religious/ christian/not religious

Questions
right now:Student, looking to be in: have no idea yet, something sciency probably/ studying hard, trying to find my path

most closer friends are females/less close with males
very few good friends, and i do not know why am i friends with them, i like em i guess.

Failure, rejection

9. What are your vices?
laziness

10. What are your fears?
spiders, failure, not reaching my full potential.

not close with mother. with father its strange (hes most likely an INTJ) but we get along, Very close with my sister.

Bad, unless im with someone who makes me feel comfortable and deserves my emotions

most people probably thought i was quiet, shy, the joker and occasionally a smartass
mostly the same, minus the shyness and jokeness..

And finally....
to hoard and learn as much information/knowledge as humanly possible, and perhaps use the knowledge to help improve the world

Well Stocked

MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w6
My apologies if I've answered this before. I usually only come here every few months.

Backgound
INTP

Male

3. What country do you live in now?
USA

What country are you born in?
USA

White, middle Appalachian. Historically, my family is more German than anything else, but I have ancestors from pretty much every country west of Poland and north of the Mediterranean.

I'm an atheist, and have been on and off since about age four (I didn't figure out Santa Claus for three more years.) My family is primarily mainline protestant, (mostly Methodist and Presbyterian,) and secondarily atheist/agnostic. I suspect all but a few of my relatives who go to church are actually agnostic, but I'm probably projecting.

Questions
I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! A professor maybe? I need to work on Ph.D. applications, but right now I'm wasting time on the internet to avoid doing it.

I have an easier time making friends with men, but I often end up being closer with women. I do not use the term "friend" lightly. I have few friends, and many acquaintances.

germs/uncleanliness* (but not disorder; my house is usually total wreck), leaving doors/windows unlocked*

*Why yes, I have been diagnosed with obsessive compulsive personality disorder.

9. What are your vices?
Sloth.

10. What are your fears?
Intimacy, rejection, failure.

I have a half-sister who grew up on the other side of the country. We aren't close, but we don't have any ill will toward each other either. I can't help but be a little bit jealous of people who have close relationships with there siblings or cousins.

I don't make a habit of it. :p Truthfully, the idea of expressing emotion in public is mortifying to me.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? As a socially awkward nerd.
How do you think people see you now? As a socially awkward nerd. I like to think that my friends think I'm funny a and interesting nerd.
And finally....

There's a point? If I had to synthesize one, I guess it would be: "Do what makes you happy and try to be decent to other people." Now if I could just live by my own advice.