• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
1. What is your personality type?
ISFP
2. Are you male or female?
Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
U.S.A.
4. What cultural background are you?
European Mutt
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
Agnostic atheist, hedonist, heathen. Family is Catholic.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Unhappy with career choice. Want to do art for a living.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I am weird and have very few friends.
8. What paranoias do you have?
Being happy.
9. What are your vices?
Jealously and sloth
10. What are your fears?
Being absorbed into the crowd, being stabbed with a knife, bitten by a poisonous spider, death by cancer, dying
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Everyone in my family has issues. Love, but push me pull me.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
Not okay.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Smart, weird, artsy
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?

Existence is chaos, try to find something that makes you feel in life and love others deeply.

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. What is your personality type? - INTP, 5w6 sp/sx, RLUEI
2. Are you male or female? - Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - Bangladesh, born and raised. Still stuck here, working on getting out tho
4. What cultural background are you? - Typical mixed Bangladeshi person.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - Muslim for both.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - Genetic Engineering. I'm trying to get into a good university.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - Neutral with both genders. I have 2 good friends and I'm friends with them because we have a strong bond, we give each-other advice and we're there for each-other.
8. What paranoias do you have? - Being looked upon negatively by others and disrespected and disappointing people's expectations and losing my intelligence.

9. What are your vices? - Caffeine and internet. Fictional characters too.
10. What are your fears? - Not accomplishing some of my top goals.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? -Toxic with parents. With siblings, it's good. They know I love them and do whatever I can to help them out.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - A-W-K-W-A-R-D
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - People saw me as that one weird chick who only hung around with 1 other chick, but when they'd speak to me or ask me for my opinions, I'd seem either a)chirpy or b)nonchalant. I guess I was either seen as an outcast/loner/weirdo?

Now? They see me more as an introvert but the type who isn't held-back and can still get her point across, I guess. My oldest friend (an INFP) says I'm blunt, bossy, competitive, ambitious and serious?? Though we've been apart for a long time so maybe there's a lack of understanding there.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - Idk, just live my life out and be the best person I can be. Wanna look after my siblings, people close to me and do things that can impact others positively. Of-course, I want to live selfishly too.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
1. What is your personality type?] Awesome

2. Are you male or female? Fe to the male

3. What country do you live in now? Canada What country are you born in? I hail from Tralfamador

Tralfamadorian

5. What religion are you? I worship Cats What religion is your family? My family worships Dogs

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Philanthropy

What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Giving away hugs and smiles

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Legendary How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Less than 10,000 but more than 20. I look for friends with boats, cuz I don’t have one.

8. What paranoias do you have? Why? What have you heard?!?

9. What are your vices? Teachers, Presidents, Principals…

10. What are your fears? Getting stuck in a revolving door, being shrunk and getting eaten by an insect, internet quizzes

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? One parent is also my half-sibling. Dare I say, that makes the relationship complicated

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Why? (glances around suspiciously) %$&* THIS s*it!!! Weeps, and then laughs maniacally.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? In class How do you think people see you now? On Facebook.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? High. Then dipping really low. Then especially high. Then low again. Even lower. Back up to gloriously high.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISFP 478
2. Are you male or female? I'm a girl.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, for both.
4. What cultural background are you? Super Irish American.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My mother was raised Catholic, my sister identifies as Christian, my father and I consider ourselves more spiritual than religious.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Well, the plan is to work in the Psychology field, probably as a therapist to start. I'd really like to be a children's therapist, or maybe work with those suffering from PTSD. I'm going to go back to school in the fall.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have way more female friends than male friends, and strangely it was the other way around when I was younger. I get along better with girls than guys when it comes to friendships. Good friends, 7-8, I guess. And only one of them lives in the same state as me. I'm friends with them because we just...mesh well together.
8. What paranoias do you have? That I'm not smart, or that people don't actually like me when they say they do.
9. What are your vices? Sleeping in.
10. What are your fears? I really don't like heights, and I'm afraid of being alone for the rest of my life.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Very close with my parents, I'm closer to my mom than my dad though. My sister and I have a tentative relationship, I usually avoid talking to her because she just irritates me with the way she treats our parents.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I hate crying in front of other people. But I'm apparently pretty cool with expressing anger through attitude and sass.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school, I think they saw me as a little shy, average, but secretive. I kept a lot of things locked in. And now, I would say it's pretty much the same but I'm friendlier.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Be happy, be the person you want to be, and do the things you like to do. Don't worry so much about everyone else.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISTJ SLI-Te 749
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Sorry, this is a secret.
4. What cultural background are you? Asian
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Pantheist, though functionally atheist, just a spiritual one. My family is divided between Buddhist and Christian.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'd like to be an academic, but what I'm doing right now doesn't look to be working out, so I may settle for a desk job.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Kinda no-boundary TMI topics. I don't have many good friends, but the ones I am friends with, we have things in common to talk about. The one thing in common that we have is that we're all either gay or bisexual.
8. What paranoias do you have? I don't trust people easily.
9. What are your vices? Drinking, smoking, Jouissance... The usual indiscretions. They're nothing grand.
10. What are your fears? About the future. I don't like it because most of the time, when I plan something, it doesn't work out due to circumstances.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm good with my dad; he's probably the best father a son could ask for. It's been rocky with my mother. My relationship with my sister is full of grudges and rivalry, so virtually nonexistent.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Reserved. I pretty much never do PDA.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Probably as this artistic, bright kid with a lot of potential. Now, though... Not sure. I don't think about people who don't matter.
And finally....

There isn't any point to life, whether it's mine or in general. Eat, sleep, die. But be kind while doing it, and stick by the people who stick by you.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Backgound

2w3 (287) sx/so ENFP (Don't know my socionics)

Female

USA x2

I am African American with a strong Hispanic influence. My Grandmother was a Mexican immigrant.

I am loosely hindu. My family is extremely Christian family.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

I want to own a major corporation. I plan on doing this by double majoring in IO Psychology and Business Administration. I am currently in high school, so of course things are prone to change.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I get along better with guys. They are more fun to chat with. I get along well with girls too but eh.. I don't have any good friends. Pretty much on my own socially, right now.

I always have this feeling that people are conspiring against me. That someone is networking towards my downfall.

9. What are your vices?

I unapologetically speak at a loud volume. I am controlling. I drink out of the carton. I really do have that Eisenhower effect when I try. Sometimes I talk down to people. I dismiss people who don't interest me.

10. What are your fears?

Only have two fears. The first is that I will accidentally give myself a food related disease. Specifically a tapeworm. The second is that I will never fall in love.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

Kinda nonexistent. My parents are never around and my siblings are both way too old to properly say I grew up with them. It's been getting better, my mom and I communicate more. I reach out to my siblings more. My relationship with my Dad leaves a lot to be desired, though.

The more shallow emotions I can easily share verbally. If something is on my mind, I will say it. But the deeper emotions, I have trouble expressing. I think I'm too prideful for that.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

I hope they see me as me. Not out of high school yet, so I'm starting to maybe think this wasn't questionaire wasn't for me.

And finally....

My life goal is to change the world and lives of others. To create more life and make an impact is the baseline goal for everyone though.

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISFP
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States
4. What cultural background are you? Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English, French
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian
Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Music, photography What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Learning to play different instruments, working towards a degree in photography
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? It takes me some time to form friendships with either gender. I'm more comfortable around males than females. I don't feel like I relate to most girls since I'm not super girly and dont have a lot of girly interests so friendships with females are harder to make. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Outside of family (which I consider close friends in addition to being family), I have maybe a handful of good friends.
8. What paranoias do you have? Germs, people close to me dying
9. What are your vices? Taking forever to make decisions, procrastination, somewhat selfish, kind of reclusive, passive
10. What are your fears? Being alone for the rest of my life, death of loved ones, anxiety, scorpions
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Dad - good; we're the same type so we easily understand each other. We have the same thought process so he can follow my train of thought in conversations better than other family members. We share many of the same values. Mom - challenging; she's harder for me to get along with because she isn't willing to listen, makes assumptions (particularly assuming she knows what everyone else is thinking), and holds grudges forever. siblings (if you had any)? I have 1 younger brother, 3 much older half-brothers, and 1 much older half-sister. I grew up with my younger brother since we had the same parents; we get along fairly well and have a good relationship most of the time. All of my older siblings never lived with us. Even now that we are all adults we don't know each other well so I don't have much of a relationship with them.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Overall, I usually avoid expressing emotion in public. I don't get too excited in public. I will only cry in public if it's something major. I try not to show people when I'm scared or angry. I will laugh in public if I find something funny; that's about it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Quiet, shy, kind of a loner, band geek, avid reader. How do you think people see you now? Quiet, more of a loner
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I think the point of my life is to be kind, to treat others as I would treat myself, to ty to be happy while following my values and beliefs. I think the point of life in general is to live; what that means is different to each person.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Backgound

ENFP 1w2 sp/sx, Socionics apparently Infj, Quadra Delta
Female
Austria and born there.
Austrian. (Which actually is a mix between hungarian and austrian culture, due to the monarchy we had till the 19th century)
Agnostic, my parents are both very convinced atheists.

Questions
Want to do research in psychology. I'm studying psychology. Fifth semester now.
I tend to get drawn to men in friendships. I'm not sure why. But I think it's because most of them are interested in science, whether it's biology, physic or medicine, and I love to talk about science a lot.
Dunno. I think I do wash my hands a lot, a really clean person. Not OCD-like though. If I don't find the time to clean and tidy up every day, no big drama. I just don't like messy rooms or dirty anythings.
9. What are your vices?
I'm still smoking. I've reduced the amount of cigarettes I smoke everyday but still. Think about quitting altogether as soon as the biggest exams are over.
10. What are your fears?
I've been attacked by a stranger once and since then I watch strangers more closely when I'm in public.
They were both very bitter people, so naturally we didn't get along. My brother's totally become like my mother, so same here.
I do it. I don't wait until I'm home to adress issues with other people. Screaming in public is a no go though.
Well, I didn't get along with most of them, but I had my own group of friends who were loyal to me. My friends kind of looked up to me, that's what they told me when we got together last time.
And finally....

I think it's just about living life in general. The ups and downs, the knowldege you gather from certain experiences, the progress you make personality-wise ...

Piercie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Background

ENTP 3w4 with a strong Fe

Male

Oh say can you see
By the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed
At the twilight's last gleaming
Whose broad stripes and bright stars...

(Record scratching)

AMERICA FUCK YEAHHHH

Pretty normal American family, middle class... (Do you mean race? In that case I'm Irish and Italian.)

Agnostic Theist, my family's really secular Episcopal, although we did go to church when I was a kid.

Questions

I do music production and songwriting (For self and others) as a hobby and job, and I want to go to law school and become a lawyer after college. Still in HS though.

I have a hell of a lot of friends. I've dated a lot of them too lol... I have (After counting) 15 super close friends, 9 male, 6 female (Dated 3 and still great friends, asked another one out, and she said no, even better friends afterwards). I love Ns who are willing to chill and hang out all the time and talk about my stupid ideas... I romanticize life and share these ideas with others, and S people hate me. 13/15 close friends are N, one is an EFP on the border.

Surprisingly, the dark and loneliness. I love the theoretical and mental unknown, but the physical unknown scares the shit outta me.

9. What are your vices?

Laziness is always #1, and constant flirting with people I'm not interested in is #2.

10. What are your fears?

Not much at all. Being stifled, being controlled...

My parents and I have a tumultuous relationship, and we argued a lot when I was younger. They pulled the "I'm taking away your..." card a lot. I hated feeling oppressed constantly. I wasn't always great to my sisters as a kid, but we're good now.

I love it. LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION.

As an effusive, strange but likeable, really talented guy who didn't put enough effort into his classes. Same because I'm still in high school (Not for much longer, though, yay)

And finally....

To create anarchy with a big fucking smile on my face
To teach people how to think logically
To share my music and poetry with the world
To make people happier, more loving and better/self educated
To make everyone question their entire political ideology
To make friends and have fun in life
To find love in as many people as possible

And most honestly, and most importantly
To inspire individual thinking processes and break down all existing social structure. I think there's so much BS in the way we learn and accept things. We really need to think like human beings, and not as part of the human/American/religious/whatever group mentality

AceBoonCoon

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w4
Background

1. What is your personality type? ISTP / 3w4
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA. USA.
4. What cultural background are you? White European, All American
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Theist, Christian.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Professional Basketball Player, everything I can possibly do to accomplish this goal.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? My friendship with both genders are generally good, although I do not have many friends. I have a select amount of close friends that I do not wish to disclose, and the reason I'm friends with em' is because their good trust-able people.
8. What paranoias do you have? Not growing tall.
9. What are your vices? Sweets and Negativity
10. What are your fears? Nothing.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Great! with my brother and my parents.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Decent, but it's a little draining. not something i'm into
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? As a committed person who is attaining the goals they want in life, without being pushed around or giving up what makes them unique.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? being the greatest basketball player to ever live.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born in U.S., live in U.S.
4. What cultural background are you? Caucasion American
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My parents and I are secular.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I speak to different types of groups on my experience with my mental illness. And get paid for it! I love it.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I don't make friends easily. I'm more likely to make friends with women than men. I tend to stay friends with people who are nonjudgmental above all.
8. What paranoias do you have? Don't get me started...
9. What are your vices? As I mentioned: paranoid. Also, moody, hypersensitive and stuck in my ways.
10. What are your fears? Death, heights, snakes, driving, etc.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I have a mixed relationship with my dad. My mom is my best friend. My sister is also close.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I will do it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I went to alternative high school in which I did almost everything at home. I didn't really know the other students.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is a point.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
ESFJ.
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA and USA.
4. What cultural background are you? Just boring normal American. I wish I had a cool culture though. :3
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Nondenominational Christian for both me and my family.

Questions
I would like to be a novelist and a dietitian. To accomplish the former I'm writing, reading, and saving money to attend writing conferences. To accomplish the latter I'm going to school to be a dietitian. *nodnod*
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I'm not friends with very many (as in any) guys but outside of family I have five good girl friends. I'm friends with these people because they are kind, authentic, and accepting people.
8. What paranoias do you have? Paranoias? Um, none, I think.
9. What are your vices? I'm too sensitive and sometimes I blow things out of proportion because the principle behind the occurrence upsets me.
10. What are your fears? Living a meaningless life, rejection, and failure.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Fantastic with all of them except for one sister who isn't the most pleasant of people.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Um, I don't express negative emotions in public, but I'm fine with acting enthusiastic.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Hmm, I have no idea how I was seen in high school since I wore so many different masks. Now people see me as cheerful, friendly, responsible, kind, and probably dumb.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To help others, experience beauty and art, and feel at peace and connected with the universe.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Background
1. What is your personality type? INTJ
2. Are you male or female? Male.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Canada. South Korea.
4. What cultural background are you? Western.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist/Agnostic. My parents are fundamentalist Catholics.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I intend to break into the software industry, probably starting as a front-end web developer, because that area seems to have the lowest barriers of entry. Right now, I am studying coding during my spare time. I am also working several jobs in order to save up money for educational programs which I will probably enroll in.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have about three or four good friends. My closest friends are oddballs, as these are the people who interest me most. Most of my acquaintances and friends are male.
8. What paranoias do you have? I have often been accused of being paranoid, because I do not trust people, not even those who are closest to me.
9. What are your vices? At times I am too prideful and self-righteous. I am also prone to offending people without meaning to.
10. What are your fears? Being weak, pathetic and ignoble. Consequently, I fear being exploited or dominated by others or being defeated by circumstance. That, and a fear of fear itself.
My relationship with my father and stepbrother is passable. My relationship with my stepmother is very bad. My relationship with my sister is quite good.
My emotional expression is generally mild and restrained, unless something angers me. In that case, I have no qualms about letting people know of my dissatisfaction, although I am careful to express my anger in a useful and constructive manner.
I was seen as the sort of kid who excels at academics and is always busy with extracurriculars. I was also seen as a bit of a loner and generally not liked for my social-obtuseness and my know-it-all tendencies, among other reasons.
Right now, I am generally seen as 1) responsible and morally-upright 2) contemplative to the point of silliness 3) hard-working to a fault and obsessive about my goals. Still, there is a lot of variance here, as different people bring out different parts of myself.
To realize my full potential (To become strong, virtuous, accomplished, wise), and to help others to do the same.

Last edited:

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Background
1. What is your personality type? INTJ
2. Are you male or female? Male.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Canada. South Korea.
4. What cultural background are you? Western.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist/Agnostic. My parents are fundamentalist Catholics.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I intend to break into the software industry, probably starting as a front-end web developer, because that area seems to have the lowest barriers of entry. Right now, I am studying coding during my spare time. I am also working several jobs in order to save up money for educational programs which I will probably enroll in.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have about three or four good friends. My closest friends are oddballs, as these are the people who interest me most. Most of my acquaintances and friends are male.
8. What paranoias do you have? I have often been accused of being paranoid, because I do not trust people, not even those who are closest to me.
9. What are your vices? At times I am too prideful and self-righteous. I am also prone to offending people without meaning to.
10. What are your fears? Being weak, pathetic and ignoble. Being oppressed by others or being defeated by circumstance. That, along with a fear of fear itself.
My relationship with my father and stepbrother is passable. My relationship with my stepmother is very bad. My relationship with my sister is quite good.
My emotional expression is generally mild and restrained, unless something angers me. In that case, I have no qualms about letting people know of my dissatisfaction, although I am careful to express my anger in a useful and constructive manner.
I was seen as the sort of kid who excels at academics and is always busy with extracurriculars. I was also seen as a bit of a loner and generally not liked for my social-obtuseness and my know-it-all tendencies, among other reasons.
Right now, I am generally seen as 1) responsible and morally-upright 2) contemplative to the point of silliness 3) hard-working to a fault and obsessive about my goals. Still, there is a lot of variance here, as different people bring out different parts of myself.
To realize my full potential (To become strong, virtuous, accomplished, wise), and to help others to do the same.

South Korea, eh? What took you to Canada, if you don't mind my asking?

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
South Korea, eh? What took you to Canada, if you don't mind my asking?
A plane. Jk.

A few years after the Asian financial crisis, feeling apprehensive about his corporate career, my father came upon the odd idea of taking his family with him and starting up a new life in Canada. He saw it in a similar light to that of the mythical America: A land of opportunity. He also thought that it was an excellent opportunity for his children to learn English, and be educated and have successful careers in the West. He learned the hard way unfortunately, that the grass always looks greener on the other side. I was only six at the time, so I had no say.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A plane. Jk.

A few years after the Asian financial crisis, feeling apprehensive about his corporate career, my father came upon the odd idea of taking his family with him and starting up a new life in Canada. He saw it in a similar light to that of the mythical America: A land of opportunity. He also thought that it was an excellent opportunity for his children to learn English, and be educated and have successful careers in the West. He learned the hard way unfortunately, that the grass always looks greener on the other side. I was only six at the time, so I had no say.
:doh:
Makes sense. Sounds like a rough experience for a 6-year-old. D:

Cynthis

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ESTP 8w7
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born in Canada, currently living in the US.
4. What cultural background are you? Parents are Chinese immigrants.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am atheist, so is my sister. My parents are agnostic.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Currently in college studying finance and international relations, hoping to go into international business.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? In terms of gender it's actually pretty equal, though my two absolute best friends are both female (ENTJ and INTJ). I'd say I have 8 very good friends. There isn't really one unifying reason that encompasses all 8 of those relationships... but I'd say the most important qualities I look for are intelligence and a good sense of humor. Bonus points if they're willing to let me drag them along on whatever venture I’ve decided on.
8. What paranoias do you have? Rape, deadly disease outbreaks, loss of mental capabilities (i.e. Alzheimer's, dementia, etc), people close to me dying
don’t really have a lot of social paranoias or everyday shit though
9. What are your vices? Coffee and sweets, lack of regard for rules/tradition, really bad procrastination, disorganization, not sleeping enough
10. What are your fears? Powerlessness/lack of control, becoming disabled (mental or physical), needles (idk why but it’s a thing)
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Very close with my older sister (ENTP), she's my partner in crime and adventure buddy, I love her so much. Relationship with parents is okay, was pretty rocky when I lived at home, mostly due to me struggling in school - or at least, not getting the grades they deemed acceptable - but things have gotten a lot better now.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Depends on the emotion. Happiness, sadness, excitement, anger, affection - all of those are easy. I just find it hard to fully open up or show any sort of vulnerability in public.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? High school: aggressive nerd. Which is still pretty accurate haha. Now? Smart, driven, sassy, adventurous, articulate, perhaps too domineering, prideful, somewhat insensitive, extremely impatient. I’m disorganized and quite chaotic at times, and can come across as confrontational/”too much” for people.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Is there a point to life? Does it matter? Life is what you make of it, and I just hope to live life to the fullest during my bit of borrowed time.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
ENFP 7w6 4w3 1w? Sx/So

Je suis une femme.

U-S-A. Military brat so I've lived all over, but California has the only claim on my affections.

West Coast best coast. Mixed race so I have Japanese and Polish influences.

My family is Catholic. I've got all of the guilt but little of the faith.

Questions
I want to be an urban planner who works with sustainability issues (and some community outreach) in California. I'm applying for jobs now and trying to keep my hopes and standards up.

I'm pretty good with making friends of both genders but rn most of my friends have drifted away. My closest friends are female, largely because my close male friends caught feelings and couldn't deal.

Just a lot of anxiety

9. What are your vices?
Envy & Sloth, which is a really nasty and self-defeating combo. Working on it.

10. What are your fears?
Failure. Regret. Letting people down. Being alone.

Estranged father. Deeply affectionate but occasionally fraught relationship with my mother and older brother.

I feel like I shouldn't, so I resist until I'm overwhelmed and then I often regret it, or wish I had been more restrained in my expression.

Smart but weird > "Difficult woman"

Leaving a positive legacy. Improving your little corner of the world. Loving.

Scapegoated 4 fun

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1. INTJ
2. Male
3. US
4. US
5. None/none
6. Freelance artist/psychologist
7. I have 3 very close friends (all male), I don't have any close female friends cause I don't usually understand them and they usually don't understand me.
8. Paranoid of people talking about me behind my back, being made to feel inadequate
9. Indecision/self-sabotage/self-consciousness
10. Not being understood or heard by others
11. I don't understand their emotophobic tendencies or their tendency to shame others for open emotional expression, but besides that they're alright. I also don't understand their emotionally excitable disposition or their desire to control their environment. They are INFP and ESTJ.
12. I'm fine with it although I don't generally see the principle behind it.
13. They saw me as impressive and a role model because I had an extremely hot girlfriend. But that was only for the duration that I was dating her (11th and 12th grade), the rest of the time they treated me like/saw me as a nobody because I had unconventional interests and I think they were intimidated by it so they'd try and make me feel small and insignificant. Nowadays they treat me/see me the same.
14. The point to life is to acknowledge that life is limited and to milk it for all that it's got. To not get caught up in consumerism and thought patterns/belief systems that limit your or other's freedom/options.

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Background

INFP

Female

Brazil

Brazilian

I'm agnostic, and I was raised in a traditional catholic family.

Questions

I just graduated from college, I'm an architect. There are other things I'd like to study in the future, though, like arts, psychology and linguistics.

I have two close friends and they're both female. They're my friends because we're very like-minded, even though we have different interests. My other acquaintances are mostly all female as well. I don't enjoy the company of males (with very few exceptions), they're plainly uninteresting to me.

I'm very suspicious of people and tend to doubt everyone's intentions.

9. What are your vices?
Procrastination.

10. What are your fears?
Not being good enough, being worthless, being rejected, being abandoned, not being loved by those I love.

What relationship? Hahah. It's sad, they don't even know who I am.

I try not to show my emotions in public, I feel vulnerable showing this side of myself to people. I try to always appear neutral and react as naturally as possible to all situations.

I was seen as one of the best students of my class, the nerdy one, shy, quiet, had few friends. I think it was the same in college.

Life has no point.