• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

Emerill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?
INTJ
2. Are you male or female?
Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
United States
4. What cultural background are you?
N/A
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
Christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'm looking to be either a Code Developer or a Database Administrator. I'm taking classes for now.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I have more female friends than males. I have many acquaintances, fewer friends, one very close friend. I'm friends with them because, after evaluating, I deemed them a good friend, simple as that.
8. What paranoias do you have?
N/A
9. What are your vices?
N/A
10. What are your fears?
I have necrophobia. It's very light, but it's still there, and it's not by association to death, per say, just a corpse. I can't even kill a bug because of this, I'd rather let it outside.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
I'm close to both my mother and sister.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
Apparently I'm hard to read. This doesn't bother me, since socially, it doesn't seem to hinder me.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Really, I'm not sure. There are a variety of opinions I get from people, but nothing consistent.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
Improving, always improving. I want to get better mentally, socially, and spiritually.

roastingmallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Background
1. What is your personality type? ESFP
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? USA
4. What cultural background are you? German and Scottish, cherokee indian
5a. What religion are you? Confused. Basically agnostic. Recovering blasphemer.
5b. What religion is your family? raised mormon by my atheist dad and universalist mom...
Questions
6a. What career are you in or looking to be in? Currently in customer service, some day hope to do career counseling or work in Human resources somewhere high up. Something like that.
6b. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm working on my associates degree.
7a. What is your friendships like with both genders? I easily befriend guys, but sometimes they rub me the wrong way. I prefer lady friends in general, at least in the long run.
7b. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Good friends, probably between five and ten. I don't know why, I guess they amuse me or something.
8. What paranoias do you have? I am paranoid about my heart rate for some reason.
9. What are your vices? Most things
10. What are your fears? Mostly the "cardiophobia"
11a. What is your relationship like with your parents? They're pretty cool
11b. What is your relationship like with your siblings (if you had any)? Good
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not so good
13a. How do you think people saw you in high school? weird, probably obnoxious and contrary
13b. How do you think people see you now? I talk about Jung too much
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? experiencing a lot of pleasure and not a lot of pain. Seeing that others can do the same. Oh, and learning.

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i love questions!

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? Possibly ENFP
3. What country do you live in now? JAMAICA What country are you born in? JAMAICA
4. What cultural background are you? Afro-Jamaican, Indian
5. What religion are you? Atheist What religion is your family? Christian Beliefs but Not Practiced

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Education, Beauty What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Bachelor's Degree, Planning
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Seems to be better with guys. [girls'] Relationships usually come between our friendships. How many good friends do you have I have 1 good friend though we do not interact very often. I have other friends which are regular and why are you friends with these people? Life thrusted me into a situation where I felt the need to interact with lots of different people - university - the regular friends are the ones that are somewhat trusted by me. I have another good friend who i broke up our friendship but she worked hard to mend it and for that hard work and the level of importance she seemed to place on our friendship, I forgave her. My one good friend is the only person who I can say exactly what is on my mind and he never seems to judge me. I can discuss anything with him and he gives good advice, is patient and laid back. I trust him - an INTP

8. What paranoias do you have? that people hate me behind my back and pretend to be my friend when I am around. That I am being used.

9. What are your vices? I am unable to trust people, even when it appears as if I do. I usually have a guard up. And my happy go lucky personality is probably fake. I tend to label some people as beneath me, in terms of intelligence... just off the bat without knowing them well enough. I sort of cut them off early and dont give them a chance. I think only of myself sometimes...

10. What are your fears? Fear of torture. Betrayal. Public embarrassment. Dying unfulfilled or unhappy.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Mother and I have a respectful relationship... relatively devoid of love on my end and controlling and aggressive on her end. i am somewhat indifferent at the moment but at times we are not so bad and I actually care about her. These good feelings were recently developed because I had a very intense hatred for her when I was younger. siblings (if you had any)? I have a good enough relationship with them.. they are kids. We dont live together but when we hook up we have fun. They seem to want more attention than I can give at times.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Which emotions? I have a hatred for people seeing me cry and I usually stay at home and hide in my hole if I feel like I am gonna lose it on a particular day. I dont show anger at all... what people perceive as anger is usually just passion. I am not too comfortable showing it when I am depressed... i usually put on a front unless its really so bad.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? i dint think they saw me at all. Found out some saw me as someone to be feared and avoided. Someone who would snap you head off, as if I have horns. How do you think people see you now? I have no clue. I guess i will find out later.
And finally....

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? at the moment i see no point to life in general. and I dont think there is a real answer to that question. Same goes for my life. The chosen purpose for my life though is discovery.. learn as much as I can about what is going on, and try to come closer the the answer of both questions.

Pushbeat

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTP
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Netherlands, NL
4. What cultural background are you? Middle class (fun part: fatherside: East Indies, Scottish clan Munro, motherside: pirates at Dunquerque. Not sure about these ;), I didn't make it up myself, like to believe it)
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Roman Catholic/agnost

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Lecturer, formerly publisher of national media. I follow the masterstudy Instructional Sciences.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a few close friends, both male and female. I count 11 friends, but I don't see all of them that often. I appreciate them because they are either somewhat like me or totally different.
8. What paranoias do you have? None
9. What are your vices? Draw the line, occasional gluttony
10. What are your fears? No real fears, maybe emotions
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I had a great youth with a lot of freedom. I love them for their care and the way they let me grow up. My daughter is my love, no question about that.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not so good (working on it :)
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I think people saw me as the youngest one and independent. And now as involved, supportive, humorous but probably still independent.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Life itself is beautiful. And I like the idea to leave this world a little bit better then I found it.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INxP
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Austria
4. What cultural background are you? It's mostly the same as Germany
5. What religion are you? Mix between pantheist and atheist What religion is your family? Father agnostic (ENFP), mother catholic (ISFP)

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? I'm looking forward to be a farmer. Maybe I start a career in politics or composing my own music.
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I did some tracks on Fruity Loops. Lot of fun!
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I have more male than female friends. I'm a funny person, total chaotic, easy-going, often absent-minded and antiauthoritarian. I think they see me that way, but they like these habits. I often make them laugh when I awake from my daydreaming or say something that's totally confusing them. :)
How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I try to keep my really good friends in a small circle, like most introverts. One of these friends is the best example for an ESFP. Always joking, disorganized and only the weekend in his mind. Hilarious! Umm, where was I.. Oh, another one is an INFP too, but he can be very different from me. He's a shy person, but funny and easy-going too, we understand us great! The rest is ISFP, INFJ, ESTP maybe, just guessing INTP. They're good friends because I can count on them
8. What paranoias do you have? I believe that the existence of ghosts is nonsense but I sometimes think my grandpa could watch me at the moment, somehow creepy.
9. What are your vices? Laziness, sometimes self-depreciation
10. What are your fears? Fear of wasting my potential
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? We like us.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't fear laughing out loud in publicity public, but apart from that I appear kinda reserved.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I'm going to High school. It's a private school and we're only 10 people. This year we've done somethong, where we've got to assign animals to our classmates. I always got tiger. The tiger is free, self-confidant, does what he want ,and has no respect for authorities. So, that's how they see me..
And finally...
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'm here to do something important. I don't want to spend my life on doing a normal job. I want to be independent. Since I'm a bit INTP I believe that life is meaningless in general, we're going to die anyway, but that's no reason to throw your life away. Maybe we'll discover eternity. Science can do this!

What would you guess what my instinctual variant is?

Last edited:

ThreeKlicksAway

MBTI Type
INTP
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oooh, I love reading personalities of people to figure them out. ;)

Background

INTP

Female :)

United States through and through!

I have no idea. German on my mother's side, Australian somewhere in there too?

What religion are you? What religion is your family?

I as well as my family are Christian.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

Anything involving something stimulating and not boring, as a basis. I have no far plans set in stone, but I would like to work with nature outside if I can, where it is peaceful and fresh. I dabble is many, many, subjects, only a few have stuck through to become obsessions. I study endlessly about everything, even if it is only a slight interest.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I have very few people that even earn the sacred title 'friend,' and only one as of now that is my best friend. The remaining are what I call acquaintances, even to some a few may be more. My best friend is just that mainly because of me being extremely picky with the ideal friend(or close to it). I value loyalty and a taste for adventure above all else. If a friend will not stick by my side, than they cannot be my friend. I have high standards. It is usually much easier talking to male than female, for a number of reasons. First, the ones that I choose to even talk to don't judge you. This is something that girls obviously have not mastered. Men also are more adventurous, easygoing, and less worried about what they look like. I have only met one female like this, and that friendship was involuntarily ruined ages ago.

Paranoia?

1. Well, it is almost ridiculous how suspicious I am of someone who acknowledges my talents for whatever it may be. I already doubt my self-esteem enough to even think that I have any talent to speak of, so it is hard to believe that someone would bother telling me.

2. I trust no one fully, and even my best friend knows very little of me. I am horrified that someone will tell the whole world about all of my secrets if I so much as utter a word, so I reluctantly keep much to myself.

3. I will keep the rest to myself, than you very much.

9. What are your vices?

Nothing major. What I consider problematic may be good in the eyes of others, and vice versa.

1. I talk to myself. In excess. Mostly in my head, though sometimes out loud when I think or know no one is watching. Personally my private banter is what keeps me trucking through every day, but others may become worried. It is a shame that talking to your personal mental psychiatrist isn't always as satisfactory as real life. Though there is no way I would do that. This one really isn't actually a vice, so I have no idea why I decided to type this.

2. Pride. I had so much pride I can barely even ask for help when I am hurt. I know it will eventually come back to bite me, but I can't help it.

3. Perfection. I consider this a vice mostly because it doesn't allow me to quickly to anything. It all. Has. To be. PERFECT.

4, Procrastination. I would write more on this, but I don't feel like it and you probably know the effects of this stupid thing anyways.

10. What are your fears?

1. I am terrified of abandonment. Though I am absurdly proud and independent, I always rely on reassuring backup when making decisions and doing nerve wracking things. I rarely make a choice without consulting at least two other 'authorities' of mine.

2. Dispensability. For my mental welfare/bliss, I try my very hardest to think of all the ways whatever title I have assumed is entirely unique, because I know this practice gives my brain a little rest. If someone else is better than me(someone always is), it gets me upset and depressed that I have no real use that I can give the world.

3. Wasting time. I am often jealous to see all those happy, average, people milling about with their life, never really caring if they are being useful every moment. I consider it a curse. Have you ever gone a day and not learned a single thing? Or even an hour? It is terrible. For me, a day without knowledge is a day without sun. Hoarding knowledge makes me feel useful and that I am not wasting time. I will hold this wisdom until it is needed. Until then, I stay content with knowing that I can handle any situation because I know about it.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

My relationship with my parents are extremely close. I am very tight with both of them, but seem to try hardest to please my dad the most. We have our arguments, but no matter how mad I get,(to my frustration) I just can't stay upset for long. My brother on the other hand, holds more of a love-hate relationship. In reality we are very close as well, and I tell him things that I tell no one else because he has a very pure heart, no matter what I think. We argue frequently however, even though I try sometimes to make it up to him. I am not very good with emotions most other times.

Speak of the devil. Emotions for me are like the dark side of the moon for anyone. It is hard to see most of the time, no one really gets it, it was misunderstood for a long time, and confusing once you finally get to see it. Crying for me is a strong sign of weakness. Overdramatic emotion, unless allowed(mostly happy), is annoying and should be stopped. Like, now. I suck at trying to portray nice, true feelings, and I try to refrain from talking in public anyway. Small talk is definitely not my thing.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

Well, since I am two years away from high school anyway, I will just manipulate this and figure out what you are asking anyway. Unless you really know me, if your first impression didn't wow me, there isn't much of a chance that I will make you my friend anyway. Most people think I am a jerk. This is partially true, but mostly only through a confused scene of me. I am actually very relaxed. Others may say that I am TONS of fun and great to take along to a new place, as long as it isn't a party.

And finally....

This is a tough one. Being very philosophical, I think about life's purpose a lot. I have several theories, and I generally believe that the purpose of life is to answer questions, and enjoy what is here. Discover and embrace. Life's journey is centered on enlightenment through all areas of your life, from work and struggle to bliss and philosophy. Wisdom will prevail when all is lost, so collect and cherish all you can before it is too late.

:dry:

liana

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Background
1. What is your personality type? INFP.
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? S'pore and S'pore.
4. What cultural background are you? I observe Chinese and Nepalese celebrations, more as tokens than anything else. Singapore is the sort of place with so many different cultures that they all sort of meld into a culture in itself.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Roman Catholic x2.

Questions
Something in the social sciences. I'm reading a lot of books I feel too stupid to fully appreciate lawl but I'm doing my best to be sure.

Probably due to ten years at an all-girls' school I generally get along a lot better with girls. I used to really shy around guys, but now I treat both genders about the same (I think) - guys seem to be a bit intimidated, though. Lol. It's kind of amusing. As for "friends" - I don't have a "best" friend. I did away with that, and things like that, when I was 14. I have good friends - typically, all the people I call friend are 'good' ones. But even in those there are only four or five who I would count on in a pinch, although there are others who I know I could count on. I realise that a lot of the people I feel drawn to and vice versa are people who are somewhat - I guess - broken. I think I'm attracted to being needed, and being helpful, and that in itself forges a bond that goes deep. In some cases, the situation was reversed.

This is kind of a hard question for me. I think of myself as one of the least neurotic people I know - not many paranoias. I used to have 'em, but I think that because I am so comfortable with myself now and that I really do honestly like myself they've more or less faded away. I remember I went through this phase where I was terrified of bacteria, though. HAHAHA.

OH! I recalled one. Once bitten, twice shy. Once someone has hurt me before it is incredibly hard for me to let go and trust that person again without constantly looking over my shoulder, EXPECTING a repeat. And I guess it's a vice (below) but I find it really hard to let go of things that basically almost mortally wounded me emotionally. Typically I'm really good at letting things go... but material things. When it comes to people and relationships it's a completely different story, I guess.

9. What are your vices?
Hmm. I overthink things, to the point where I paralyse myself. I get stressed in situations where decision-making falls to me. I really hate insincerity and inauthenticity - one of the few things I seriously abhor, and although I think I'm pretty subtle about it... apparently not. I'm generally pretty laid-back until something major puts me on edge and my temper is probably the worst of any person I know. Not a pretty sight. And I'm seriously messy. And lazy. And prone to regret. Sigh.

10. What are your fears?
Making mistakes (LOL). Is that too general? I'm scared that I'll mess up my life and disappoint my family (who are the most important people in the world to me).

Really, really close. (No siblings.)

I'm okay with it as long as I'm close to you. I'm generally a pretty open person, although I don't really volunteer anything unless I'm in an uncomfortable situation and scrabbling around for things to talk about or with old friends and catching up.

I've noticed that people do (or at least, they used to) really either swing to two extremes with me: like me or hate me. I think they see me as confident, kind of judgmental (it's only my face, I swear D: ), independent - intimidating until you get to know me. One of my friends told me I had swag. LOL. My closer friends would know me as a lot more laid-back, phlegmatic, go-with-the-flow, somebody who really does - or tries to - accept people the way they are. (Or I hope they do, anyway.) When I was younger I was a really self-righteous person who did her best to stay true to herself and do what she thought was right which was admirable but did so in a way that put other people down which was not so admirable and got burned because of it. But she grew from the experience, so it's all good, and she has a lot of empathy for people who mean well but don't quite have the words to say so in a manner that most people can accept and understand.

And finally....
I see my life as time and a space to discover the point of my life. Lol. I don't know why we're put on this earth; all I know is that we are. I think life in general has whatever purpose we apply to it. Hopefully mine will live up to all my dreams and expectations: I want to create, I want to build, I want to help. But I also think life loses meaning and clarity when all we do is focus on those around us. Life is about ourselves, too, about digging deep and finding out who we are - holding up a mirror to our faces and taking a good, long look, and at the end of our days, liking what we see. I think that is one of the most important goals of life. Not just building, but believing.

S

Society

Backgound

ENTP

Male

In Israel (for the next few months).

Jewish.

Me: Atheist on Mondays & Fridays, Gnostic every few months, agnostic most of the week.
Family: father was an Atheist, mother agnostic with New Age tendencies.

Questions

In general - getting the better few of my ideas out there, having the little babies sprout their wings... so I suppose entrepreneurship. Right now I am studying mobile app development.

I have good friendships with both genders, probably a few dozens of each though on on/off contact with as everyone went their own way, and each for their own reason, more often then not just the right kind of circumstances and chemistry that lead to bonding.

My ex-wife.

9. What are your vices?
still struggling with on/off smoking (one extreme or the other), being late to things, forgetfulness, taking overconfident financial risks.

10. What are your fears?
see question 8.

my relationship with my father was great - he was in many ways my best friend as much as he was my guide - even if to some extent we where both a bit cold, emotions were left in the background to be known, not said.
my relationship with my mother is good some of the times, though we often disagree on many fundamental levels but somehow manage to understand each other, and she always has my back - willing to give me a hand when i fall, and i hers (recently quite literally).
my relationship with my sister is a bit distant, i love and adore her, but she is very different then me, and we have a difficult time understanding each other. she will often pull crap that makes me worried sick.

pretty good, when i am engaging in an emotional connection with someone, there's a bit of a bubble-affect going on, and everything that goes in the bubble is somehow more intimate and intense then what if it was an actual private room, by virtue of generating that bubble.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
lord of the flies dorks.

How do you think people see you now?
it varies quite drastically.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound

ESFP ESE-Si 7w6 sp/so.

I am one of the penis-bearing people.

Puerto Rico.

Puerto Rican, but I don't really identify with my own people, so I'll say internet denizen instead. :tongue:

I'm agnostic. My family is strongly Catholic on my mother's side (though my mom herself is a Buddhist), and nominally so on my dad's side.

Questions

I'm hoping to become a professional poker player. I'm studying strategy, practicing online using play money, and scrunching up cash for a starting bankroll.

I have a small handful of good friends, of both genders. At last count I'd say I have... three female, and six male. I tend to gravitate towards people I have interests in common with, so that we can have stimulating discussions, and joke around and the like.

Right now I wouldn't really consider myself paranoid about anything. If I think of something later I'll get back to you.

9. What are your vices?

-Procrastination.
-Food.
-The internet.
-Procrastination.
-Fidgeting.
-Did I mention procrastination?

10. What are your fears?

Physical deprivation. Loneliness.

It's pretty healthy. We get along well.

I'm very expressive. Very expressive. I really can't do pokerface, so when I need to hide my emotions, I go the other way and start clowning around.

Total nerd.

There isn't one. We're here because mother nature is a bitch and bore us into this dump of a planet, so we may as well make the best of it while we're here. Laugh, cry, experience life to the fullest, leave whatever legacy we can.

Ayelless

MBTI Type
IsFj
1. What is your personality type? IsFj or InFp
2. Are you male or female? female
3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? Working class New England Caucasian
5. What religion are you? Agnostic Atheist What religion is your family? Catholic

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Unemployed Anthropology major What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Volunteer ESL Tutor. Thinking of going to get my masters to teach ESL
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I have friends of both genders. A few more girls than guys. I was extremely shy and had zero guy friends until I was in college (had almost zero girl friends also). How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I hate to distinguish between good friends & best friends and between acquaintances/"regular" friends & good friends. But, I suppose I would say I have 3 people I consider a best friend (plus boyfriend makes 4). Double that number for good friend. I'm friends with them because I am comfortable enough around them to be me. And they like me for who I am. They're smart and we can talk about silly things as well as intellectual things.
8. What paranoias do you have? I suffered from social anxiety for a long time. Not bad enough to not leave my house. But enough to where I had no friends and was convinced I never could. The thought of talking to people who weren't my family gave me panic attacks. I was convinced people wouldn't and couldn't like me. Once I got slightly better to where I had friends, I was just as bad when it came to dating. I'm still shy and reserved, but in a normal introverted way, not in an unhealthily ridiculous kind of way.
9. What are your vices? procrastination, lethargy, disorganization, ice cream
10. What are your fears? not doing anything meaningful with my life, losing people I love, mushrooms (an irrational phobia of mine)
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I was extremely close with my mom, she died when I was 19. My relationship with my dad is good, if not close. And my brother and I are also close, but he's had his own issues(drugs) that have made things difficult
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? not good. i don't like to display any kind of strong emotion (positive or negative) in front of people I don't know. Or even in front of people I know if it's more than a few people
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Quiet. Smart. Bookish. Too nice. Self conscious. How do you think people see you now? Smart. Fun, if occasionally reserved with my fun. Idealistic. Kind. Self conscious.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? 42. But in all seriousness, I don't know and it is a question that I strive to answer in my life. To be happy, to be kind, to be loved and to be loving. To strive for success, but not perfection. To not be so caught up in the future, that you can't enjoy the little things in life. But to not be so caught up in the little things that you're ill prepared for the future. Balance.

I

Infinite Bubble

I was going to do this before; totally forgot about it.

Background

INFJ.

Male.

England and always have.

Tea drinkers and scone munchers.

My father and I are atheists. The rest are agnostic as far as I'm aware.

Questions

Writer/musician. I am achieving this by writing words and notes on scraps of paper.

Both despicable at the moment. I currently have about 3 good friends and I am friends with them because otherwise I'd be sat in the corner of a dark room, rocking back and forth while manically trying to draw morbid pictures related to the pointlessness of life. Or something.

I always think the lift I'm in will suddenly break

9. What are your vices?
Perfectionism, high standards, procrastination, anxiety and prone to low moods.

10. What are your fears?
Never having the chance to show the world my work.

Both fairly good. The downside is I can't talk about the things I enjoy very much.

Not that great. If I am with someone who is angering/annoying me, I will tell them so, but only quietly. I dislike drawing attention to myself.

The quiet loner. And, the quiet loner.

And finally....

All I enjoy is being creative, so I see that as "the point". For life in general... to successfully pass on your particular set of genes that will or will not withstand the tribulations of natural selection. After the "optimum" human gene has been concocted from the hundreds of thousand of years it took to develop, the universe will strip away, to reveal the Boss Level, where the Supreme Human battles against God to gain his powers, so humans can begin building their own universe.

megeetaytay

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFP
female
3. What country do you live in now?
U!S!A!
What country are you born in?
U!S!A!
Caucasian American
6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
Entrepreneur (I made $70 at my lemonade stand last summer lol)
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'm sprouting up more ideas on how to become a rich bitch fast
7. What is your friendships like with both genders?
I am a lot better friend to my girlfriends than they are to me; I make them beautiful presents, I listen to everything they say genuinely...and when I talk to them I'm never distracted by my phone or my thoughts...but I don't mind because I really hate conflict and I like to treat them well. By friends that I have that our boys, I think I turn a lot more spontaneous and I rarely talk about myself to them...it's just become habit. I guess I just have fun with boys in the moment. In my head, I definitely notice all the socially awkward things people do, so I'm pretty conscience around my friends to not be self focused or have distasteful conversations.
I'm really paranoid of being shot. Only because I feel like its completely out of one's control, and that his/her death could've been anyone else's...he/she didn't even get the satisfaction of being individually hated...just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
9. What are your vices?
-criticism (in my head...definitely adapted that from my ENTJ father)
-procrastination
-one day ill love myself and the next day ill hate myself

10. What are your fears?
I am scared of commitment. I am scared of developing an adult mind; thinking I'm better than my teenage self, and being grateful that I "matured" frighten me, because I feel like I want to be this way forever...
-Dad: very critical, very spiritual, very manipulative. I get along with him probably better than anyone else in my family does...but he freaks out often and it is unexpected and I don't like how he tries to control me...I'm also very very scared of him.
-Mom: since I'm my dad's favorite, she throws me under the bus, trying to protect my other siblings. This pisses me off, and she has a lot of quirks that drive me nuts, but at the end of the day we love each other a lot.
-Older Sister: we get along very well on a action-based level- I'm an N, she's an S...so we don't often have a lot of the same mental interests...but we like the same physical things and we have a ton of fun together.
-Younger Sister: extremely close in age we are...and we are both NFPs (she's an I), but we are honestly closer than best friends...we are like one person.
-Baby siblings:I love my children siblings more than anyone in the world.

I don't mind if I have a legit reason to be emotional, but sometimes I will cry when nobody understands why, and that makes me feel somewhat misunderstood (like at prom last year I cried, just because I was so scared that my life was passing by too fast...nobody understood). Other emotions besides crying I often express in public, like yelling, screaming, being violent...but I'm trying to get that under control
13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
People think I'm crazy, wild, weird, smart, quirky, eccentric, fun, kind, funny.
How do you think people see you now?
I'm still in high school
And finally....
To love other people. Everything we do effects somebody someway, so even when we haven't been marked "successful", I still think we make a difference.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
MBTI INTP, Jungian INFP.

Rather not reveal that.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?21
I live in Sweden, born in South-Korea.

You could say Swedish.

N/A. Sweden is a very atheist country.

Questions
Anthropology, some kind of cultural studies.

I get along with both genders but it's compartmentalized. I tend to have more "chatty" relationships with females and more "doing" things with males like playing video games. I would say 3 good friends and I'm friends with these people because we get along great.

Don't think I'm particularly paranoid about anything.

9. What are your vices?
Laziness, lack of organization.

10. What are your fears?
Unrelated to enneagram I have a phobia of spiders and the dark.

Non-existent.

I don't.

Probably the same. Maybe a bit of a quirky loner, a smartass. Not sure. I doubt that has changed.

Good question. Wish there was a point.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFJ (probably)
female
USA for both
Erm, northeastern american, reared in a predominantly white, Irish Catholic neighborhood? I don't know how to answer this.
I'm an atheist. My father's side is Catholic, and my mother's is Protestant. There are quite a few agnostics strewn about the bunch.

Cognitive psychologist. I'm [still] in school.
Historically, I've had more relationships with females than males, but those with males were longer lasting. I don't really have any friends now--good or otherwise. I guess I could consider my partner a friend, though. Maybe. Mostly, the friends I had were by circumstance, having lived in the same neighborhood growing up. We parted as we grew older and realized that a relationship based upon a mutual liking of mario kart no longer sufficed. We were just kids. I have a hard time meeting and making friends.
I'm more of a generally anxious--rather than paranoid--sort of person. I don't know that I have any paranoias.
9. What are your vices?
Smoking, drinking too much coffee, eating bad-for-me foods, buying expensive makeup.
10. What are your fears?
I'm mostly afraid that I will never figure out who I really am. I will never get to where I want to be, professionally, and that I will end up like my mother. Also, rodents.
My relationship with my father is loving, if a bit lacking in mutual understanding. We both try for the other's sake, but routinely find ourselves bumping into our respective annoyances. I don't have a relationship with my mother (we're estranged) by my choice (the only choice, as far as my sanity is concerned). I have three younger siblings. We're all still young and sort of coming into our own, so I am hoping there will be time enough to really get to know each other once we've established ourselves a bit more. As it is, we really don't know each other all that well.
I don't, if I can help it, save for a somewhat muted expression of the more positive emotions. I'm hardly stoic, to be sure, though experience real difficulty feeling, understanding, and demonstrating anger in private, nevermind public. Generally, if one were to see me in public, she'd meet with a calm, somewhat reserved, and hopefully pleasant person.
Throughout school, I was always thought to be kind of odd, which could be either a positive or negative thing, depending upon who it was saying so. During middle school and the beginning of high school, I liked to set up and carry out "social experiments" as I called them. Really, I would just show up wearing something outlandish, or saying something outlandish, or something else outlandish, and took note of the types and numbers of responses they begot, took them home, and wrote up my "analyses" of the results, and what I thought it meant and said about my peergroup. It didn't win me any popularity points. Hah. I didn't have a group of friends in high school, instead, kind of floating along the fringes. I knew everyone well enough to say "hi" in passing, but that was it. Some people thought I was funny. Teachers generally either hated me or loved me, usually depending upon whether their class was one I brought my smart or my smartass into.

Now, I'd say people probably see me in much the same way. People who don't know me well think I am sweet, those who know me better, know better. :devil:
And finally....

I'm disinclined to think there is one, overarching Life Purpose as applied to everyone's and everything's life everywhere. I think we all sort of have to either create or discover our own (or not).

For me, I feel like my purpose is to find my purpose, kind of. I want to have a purpose. Find something important [to me] into which I can pour every bit of myself. Discover a source of inspiration which endures, and long enough for me to give back something helpful and meaningful to someone. Or something. Learn as much as I can. Treat people with respect, consideration, and empathy. Love well.

Or something like that.

Last edited:

EEW

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I live in Belgium and was raised in Great-Britain AND Belgium.
4. What cultural background are you? English background.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am an atheist, even though English people tend to be religious. My family is a mix of believers and non-believers. We all have our personal view on/of the world.

Questions
Something to do with science, or maybe philosophy. I am studying, but not really doing anything in particular to achieve a goal. I just live, making my desiscions when I am required to. But I have dreamt of being an architect (since I was 7!)
I get along pretty well with the boys. 'She's one of the boys' is a sentence that definetly can be applied. But, I also get along with girls, because my two best friends are girls. But I only have about 3 real friends and 5 'mates'. So I don't really have much friends.
I have none.
9. What are your vices?
(Being stubborn lol). And sweet things (as in food)
10. What are your fears?
The darkness. I have too much fantasies and imagination for that. Really.
I am a very distant child. My mum always complains when I don't talk. She says that I need to talk about my problems and just talk about my everyday life. The problem is that I don't really have anything to talk about. (My friends and I just talk about random stuff, and we don't really do exciiting things, so what is there to talk about? xD I really don't understand her.) My brother looks up to me, but we clash sometimes... a lot actually. We have our own opinions and ideas and we're both stubborn so we clash, but when we agree we can be best of friends.
Bad. I don't express any emotion, that is why I get along with boys better. Girls tend to say 'she's boring', but my female friends say the opposite, but that is because they know me well enough. I am not close to my male friends, because I tend to see them more as 'mates'. I do have two male friends who I see as a friend. But even that is rare.
A mysterious person. I am not ugly nor beautiful. I am shy and 'cute' (I really hate the word cute, I want to beautiful :p) so boys like my prescense as a ... mate. (mate as in friend..not animal like mate xD) Now they see me the same. I haven't changed a lot since high school. My puberty was pretty early...
And finally....
Life is like a flashing light in the (or a) universe. It's definite and special in its own way. I don't believe that there is really a point, which makes THE point in life. There is just no single point. Life is something you have to live, in your own way, make it your life that you enjoy. When we all take responsibility for our own lives and keep others feelings and values in check, then life will be good too. Just make it your own.
When I look at life in general, I see it scientific. We're biological beings who are born, mate and die. Circle of life and so so...
Life is a weird word, because you can interpret it in such various ways and in different 'stanzas' that the word itself is a wonder of its own, justl like life itself.
This is actually a very difficult question because I can write a book about my interpretation of life. All in different point of views.

Scheherezade

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? - INTJ
2. Are you male or female? - Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - i live in Romania and was born here
4. What cultural background are you? - Eastern European i guess
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - my family and i are orthodox but we`re not really believers
Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - i wanted to be a botanist and a microbiologist but due to objective reasons i could not finish that and now i study and work in the finance field which i find it actually stimulating due to the large amount of data and continuous transformation.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - i tend to befriend men mostly because of their somewhat lack of emotion and also because i cannot relate to women so much as i cannot empathize with them on a certain level (i have found that all women need the drama and cannot handle blunt resolves)
8. What paranoia do you have? - too suspicious about people
9. What are your vices? - alcohol
10. What are your fears? - darkness to some extent, snakes
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - my mom always told me i don`t talk and that i don`t enjoy things :D but we get along great, i also have a younger sister to whom i share everything and accepts me completely
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - NO
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - i had a few friends but i never did want more, after high school i have been told i was considered a rebel, now i`m the weird one in the office always reading something :)
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - that is a great question, i haven`t found the answer to that yet for myself but generally speaking.. it`s got to be big

Sy_

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? Italian and Irish
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? None

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Something in herbalism.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have only a few friends.
9. What are your vices? my temper
10. What are your fears? Sleeping in a room with the closet door open.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Not good, I moved away from all of them.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't express that in public.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I have no idea. I only attended high school for two months; I was expelled. I also moved far away so I don't see anyone from my past.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I am still looking for the purpose of it all.

GranChi

MBTI Type
INFP
Backgound
INFP.
Male.
The U.S. for both.
American, specifically NYC.
I'm personally an agnostic. My mom's family is Jewish and my dad's is Presbyterian, but neither one is particularly religious.

Questions
I'm a high school senior, so I don't know, but I imagine I'd like to work for an environmental organization or something like that. (I'm thinking about majoring in environmental studies in college.) I also feel like I'd enjoy being some kind of writer, if I was good enough.
I only have a few good friends. I'd like to have some more, but making friends doesn't come easily to me. My friendships are pretty whimsical a lot of the time, but I really like having deep conversations. Most of my friends are guys, like me, and I kind of wish I was friends with more girls.
I kind of have this paranoia that everyone else knows stuff about how to do well in life, interact with others, etc. that I don't know.
9. What are your vices?
Envy, I guess. I often feel like other people's lives are better than mine and wish I was more like them. Also, I think I sometimes come off as kind of critical towards people without meaning to.
10. What are your fears?
People not liking me, me being alone while others are having fun together, that kind of thing. Also never accomplishing anything that makes a positive difference in the world.
My relationship with my parents is pretty good. They get annoyed at me sometimes, and I don't always like the way they act, but I guess that's natural between parents and teenagers. I have a brother, and we have a good relationship too.
I think I've started expressing emotion more lately. It's pretty easy for me now.
I'm in high school now, and people see me as kind of nerdy and awkward. I'm not very popular. I think they see me as a nice guy, though.
And finally....
I want to have meaningful experiences and ideas in my life, and I hope I can do something that helps people in need or does something good for the world. As for the point of life, that's hard. I want to say finding happiness, but it seems like a little more than that. I guess I haven't figured it all out just yet. :)

Last edited:

Velvet_Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP, almost ISFP
2. Are you male or female?Female
3. What country do you live in now?United States What country are you born in?Same.
4. What cultural background are you?A mishmash of southern. I like to think I'm closest to prairie farmer or something. I was raised Pentecostal, almost as a culture. My dad was a preacher's son, so he saw a lot of corruption, but he didn't leave (he was almost scared to) until a year or two ago. We do believe in God still, because we don't think those preachers were anything like him or used of him. One of my siblings has gone back to it. My best friends also came out of this religion, and one of my best friends is still in it. It's complicated with him because he's a preacher's son as well, and he can see how corrupted it is, but he can't leave (not old enough) and I think he's turning either agnostic or a full blown convert.
5. What religion are you? Christian, trying to be as close to new testament version as possible.What religion is your family? Family at home, same. Brother and second oldest sister, Pentecostal Christian. Oldest sister, very open Christian, Ba'hai influence. Non-immediate family (Dad's side) Pentecostal Christian. (Mom's side) Christian mostly in name alone or agnostic.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Well I want to go to college for a small course that will certify me to work in a professional kitchen. I would love if I could do comics, but it doesn't seem to be how it'll go. I would really love to do something like be a behind- the-scenes worker in a humanitarian job like a soup kitchen or women's shelter or orphanage. I'm kind of particular in the way I am nice- I hate to get credit or praise for it. As far as what I'm doing, I'm researching the college, I'm daily practicing my artwork and I'm daily praying for God's help and guidance.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders?With girls, kind of meh, though we do get along. I've always been better friends with guys. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I only have two or three. One of them I feel obliged to have because I'm best friends with his brother, another I don't always feel we are the greatest friends, and the third wasn't really nice to me, but we knew we were friends no matter what.
8. What paranoias do you have? My nightmares? And heights, sort of. I probably have more, but I can't think of any. I used to be scared of almost everything to the point of superstition, but I decided to face my fears and they became non-fears, sometimes friends.
9. What are your vices?Umm...cookies? I don't know, haha.
10. What are your fears? Deep down there's usually fear for my friends and family's safety, though not on the surface. I have a somewhat irrational but justifiable fear that I leave people with the impression that I love myself (in a vain or haughty way) because I'm so socially awkward that I trespass unspoken rules. I know I've left that image with one family and I don't know how to fix it.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? For the first 15 years of my life a sibling taught me to dislike and distrust my dad, but when she moved out I realized all of her points were false. We've been repairing quite nicely. I was always a mama's girl (perhaps because of aforementioned sibling's influence) and though my mom bothers me sometimes, on the whole I am still as close to her as ever.siblings (if you had any)?I'll do this quickly- I have five. Brother- good/distant. He's ten years older, I never knew him well but it seems we could get along excellent. Oldest sister-Used to be good. She thinks it's good still, but I have had disillusionments concerning her, so it's more meh now. I still love her, though. Older sister-Was never very close (she's ESTJ so we never knew how to relate) but it's not bad. Younger sister- Used be close, now we're more distant, but still good. Youngest sister- Used to be distant but now I almost rely on her. Particularly in social situations. (She's ENTP.)
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm pretty good. It's a little difficult.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? They thought I was like, a holy saint or something, and I'm being serious! My friend from high school thought I was too nice to even step on a flower. Being more tomboy then I was a little offended but it was mostly humorous.How do you think people see you now? I'm homeschooled now. My friends I have think I'm so open minded my brains have fallen out or they think I'm the cookie lady. Like its my job to make them cookies. (I don't mind though.) They still think I'm too nice. Also they see me as kind of wise. Or they just think I'm weird and don't try to figure me out. They really never think one thing of me all the time. *sigh*
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?I think the point is to show others Jesus' love, even if they hate you, even if they hurt you, even if they use you. It's a hard love to exemplify.

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
Backgound
8w9-5w6-4w3 SX/SP ENFP

Female, with a male alter-ego

USA to both

3/4 Russian descent , 1/4 unknown, possibly Yugoslavian.

My parents are Jewish atheists and I'm agnostic. I do not speak Hebrew, did not grow up with extended family or other Jewish people, therefore I don't identify with that culture; I'm just American, probably with some Jewish values deeply ingrained, like "eye for an eye," lol.

Questions
I've been a musician, songwriter and writer of books since I was very little. I work towards writing and music goals constantly (and I have tons of material), but I also keep reality in mind (like, what if I don't "make it?" ) so I'm learning other skills too, like trading stocks. I have realistic tangible goals as far as my writing and music, though, and I've accomplished some.

I tend to hold on to good friends regardless of gender, and discard the others. I'll be cordial to almost anyone, but I don't tend to waffle after I've seen someone's true colors and I don't like them. So I have a handful of very close friends that I've built up and cherished over the years, but I don't have 'casual half-assed acquaintances' that I call or keep up with. Ambivalence isn't my thing. Either you're in or you're out.

My life-long best friend is male; we've been close since we were 11 and now we're 32. I'm also close with a couple of guys who I've dated in the past but we remained close friends, drama free. I've met some great women over the last 5 years or so, but in the past, I got betrayed by girls a fair amount. Until I started meeting *real women* instead of girls, I had some trouble in the female department.

I'm so easy-going in general, but the minute I feel vulnerable, I become possessive. This only seems to show up in romantic relationships, but when it does, it shows up in spades. If my guy has female friends or exes he's friends with, I'm cool. I don't care what he does in his spare time or if he likes porn. But if I feel rejected, or I feel like he likes someone else better than me, I convince myself he's going to betray me and I am prone to feel rage. In the past, this rage sometimes went so far that I ended up dumping people, and I wouldn't explain why; because I didn't want to make myself vulnerable by showing that I actually fear rejection. Out of my own.. 'paranoia?' about rejection I'd reject them first. =/

9. What are your vices?
Lust, being possessive? Loving music way too much, listening to the same song every day. Fear/ avoidance of rejection. Sexxx. Cats (I'm allergic!). A few unmentionable indulgences that I managed to quit but still dream about.

10. What are your fears?
Death most of all.
I fear "losing autonomy"... for instance I avoid the idea of marriage like the plague because I don't want someone else thinking he can control where I live, how I spend my money or what I do with my time. I even avoided relationships for a long time for these reasons.

Excellent, but it took work to get there. My father and I get in major blow-up fights and then recover and love each other, and we have a lot in common. My mother and I are close, and she's really sweet, but she's a bit neurotic and over-protective of my brother. My brother was my drummer in my band for years and now we live together and we respect each other. We have some of the same friends.

People think I'm "so alive" and expressive, but anything that makes me vulnerable is reserved for complete privacy, or maybe a trusted SO. Music makes me feel vulnerable, and I prefer listening in headphones on long solo walks; so that nobody else can come around while I'm feeling emotions. I do feel a lot of emotions on stage when I sing my own songs, and that's why I need a lot of solitude & a huge steak before I go on stage; it's something I have to work myself into.

No idea. Depends who. I've always had some haters & some admirers & some people who see me as a real person. I don't know if that's because I'm SO blind or an id type, or because I perform; or if that's the case for most people?

Surviving as long as possible is important, and I can say this because I survived an illness that should have killed me ten times over. =) But the one thing more important than surviving is LIVING. For me, I'd call "living" finding a balance - or a union - between passion and purpose.