• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

Lei Yang

MBTI Type
INTP
1. What is your personality type? INTP

2. Are you male or female? Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born China, live Norway

4. What cultural background are you? objectivistic-ish as choice, hoi polloi as the inevitable

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? communists. EDIT: me: Dionysianism

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? In senior high: Inventions, physics, entreprenuring-ish, self-employed as a matter of necessity. Am doing the IB: xStJ(JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ)-slavery.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 3 close(r) friends I relate to. One is emotional, one doesn't really like me, and one barely knows me. Like them because they're all like me in some aspects. Total friends, maybe 70-30 boys-girls. EDIT: percentage of course. Whoever heard of an INTP with friends more than fingers.

8. What paranoias do you have? Realistic ones.

9. What are your vices? Sloth (excess), pride, lust, wrath, greed, envy

10. What are your fears? To be one with hoi polloi.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My mother gives me hugs. No siblings. Father is :steam:

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Uncomfortable.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I served as student council leader in Oslo's best high-school student council, and didn't do anything. Eventually I was kicked out. Never elect an INTP to a position of power. We just do it because we're curious. Now everybody hates me because of my elitist mentality. If I was an INFP I would be emo. I tend not to involve myself in pretty much anything, another reason for people to hate me.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'll tell you taht when I have satisfied my curiosity.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
lol, I hadn't done this yet. Ah well

Backgound

1. What is your personality type? INFP

3a. What country do you live in now? Canada

3b. What country are you born in? Canada

4. What cultural background are you? Irish, Welsh, German, Scottish

5a. What religion are you? Not Religious.

5b.What religion is your family? Were Catholic till my older brother died at age 4.

Questions

6a. What career are you in or looking to be in? Currently doing work in the 3rd Party Logistics industry. Never could decide what I wanted to do career wise.

6b.What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

7a. What is your friendships like with both genders? Mixed, some good friends a lot of "acquaintances"

7b. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 3, known them for many many years.

8. What paranoias do you have? None really.

9. What are your vices? Beyond smoking, nothing really, and that one I'm in the process of giving up.

10. What are your fears? Beyond being hurt or hurting someone emotionally, none.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Good relationship with my mother, on and off relation ship with my brother and father.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I generally don't.

13a. How do you think people saw you in high school? Dunno, never really associated with that many people.

13b. How do you think people see you now? Which ones? I'm sure everyone sees me differently based on their own view of things.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? No clue I kinda just live and try and enjoy life.

cdal233

MBTI Type
INTP
Backgound
3. What country do you live in now? CA, USA What country are you born in? CA, USA
4. What cultural background are you? Southern Californian
5. What religion are you? Agnostic What religion is your family? Basically Nihilists

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? No idea What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Biopsychology/Psychology major at UCSB
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Depends on the person, really different people offer different advantages to a friendship, I like having both girl and guy friends... my idea if a good friendship is where I could get to know the person well enough where there is a mutual understanding that we're there for each other, but not have to hang out 24/7 How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Oh I have no idea, I don't really think of it as having a set number of good friends, the number tends to grow as time goes by, but it fluctuates due to how others perceive a friendship should be. My constants tend to be my high school friends (4-5) and my roommates (8, 3-4 of which I'm close to)
8. What paranoias do you have? That others care about norms of society
9. What are your vices? I hate time
10. What are your fears? If I have a fear, I try to rid it from my system, so I can't think of any
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Excellent, talk to them all the time siblings? One brother, excellent
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? No real problems, a little shy at first just until I have a basic understanding for the group mentality
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Slept in class as much as I could, ran track and cross country, and had a small group of friends revolved around me and my brother How do you think people see you now? I really have no idea, I don't think of that in terms of how people see me, I focus on the other people the whole time in social interaction... but my guess would be laid back and eccentric
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? No point, but that gives you the power to live however you want, which for me, for now, would be to understand our world and have fun in the process

eyebyte

MBTI Type
INTj
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTJ
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA - both counts
4. What cultural background are you? Texan
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Athiest - from a catholic background.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Software developer for about 12 years.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Shit - thats a lot of information... My friendships are cool with both genders... I have a handful of friends and I have no clue why I am friends with a few of them.
8. What paranoias do you have? Wouldn't you like to know.
9. What are your vices? Same as all of you - addicted to teh internet.
10. What are your fears? I'll tell you later.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? good - better than most I suspect.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? so-so.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Did not go to high school - people see me as friendly - or whatever they fill in.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?To save the cheer leader and thus save the world.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
1. What is your personality type? INfJ
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? White chick
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? At the present in limbo possibly floating through space.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Fitness. Working on getting certified.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Bah!
8. What paranoias do you have? None
9. What are your vices? None
10. What are your fears? Not getting enough done. Never catching up.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Eh, so-so with Mother and nothing with Father. No siblings
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Outbursts? I don't do that.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Quiet, shy and easy to pick on. The complete opposite.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I hate this question. It's too general for me to answer. I am multifaceted. :alttongue:

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Backgound
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Live in the US, born in Bolivia
4. What cultural background are you? Hispanic/American
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian, raised Pentecostal
Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I majored in Business Admin. and Management and have been working with Accounting...but I've always loved music and psychology comes a bit naturally to me, so I'm thinking of going back to school and getting into psych and minoring in music or vice versa...who knows.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I've mainly had guy friends because growing up guys would be the ones who were into music as much as I was, both in listening to different genres to being musicians. Then because of my love for rock music a lot of my friends have been druggies and I've always been the one they'd go to for help and advice which could be very draining. Nowadays I have a few close girl friends and we pretty much talk about guys, have girl's night out and keep each other focused away from bad relationships.
8. What paranoias do you have?
Not finding the right (right-defining where I would thrive and be at my best) career for me and the right friends, romantic partner and environment (city, clique, whatever).
9. What are your vices? music and sometimes sex lol
10. What are your fears? I think my paranoias and fears are all in the same.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
I'm not sure what personality type my mom is, but she's been very strict throughout my life. I don't think that I really noticed it much up until I got into high school and wanted to be my own person and then her and I started clashing and bumping heads on our points of view on things. I also have one sister and her and I were always pretty close, doing almost everything together up until high school as well.
In present times my mom and I constantly still bump heads and argue, but we've reached a point where no matter what we say or do we know that we love each other and are going to be there regardless. I've also started to reconnect with my sis after slowly growing apart since my high school days, we both realize that we're probably the only ones who will get the experiences we've been through and where we're coming from. Recently we're all learning to treat each other as individuals and respecting each other's views and wishes. It's definitely harder than it seems.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
Hm, I don't think I have much problem with that...unless it deals with expressing anger. I think I've always been pretty open when expressing good emotions, but had always held in the bad ones.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
I think people saw me as quiet, someone who kept to myself and a bit of a rebel because I used to ditch a lot of school, smoke cigarrettes and hang out w/the "outcasts." I think now people see me as still someone who seems a bit reserved, who's serious in getting her life together and as a good friend.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
Self actualization is my goal...being happy and helping others achieve the same.

AfterHours

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP; 4w5
2. Are you male or female?Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States; Germany
4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian/American?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic; My younger sister is agnostic as well as my father (I think); My mom might say she is Christian but she doesn't think about it much.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? I currently work at an animal hospital. I might want to go into journalism later but I don't know for sure.
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Well.. I'm taking criminal justice classes right now because I find it interesting. I don't want to be any sort of cop though so I may transfer to journalism soon.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I had friends of both genders in high school. The only male friend I see much anymore is my boyfriend.
How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I guess at this point I only have a couple of good friends. One is my boyfriend and the other has been my best-friend since we were eight. I don't see her often. I'm friends with my (ESFP) boyfriend I guess because he's supportive of me and always around. My other (ENFP 4w3) friend I like because we always have interesting things to talk about.
8. What paranoias do you have? That people are judging me. That I'm incompetent at everything.
9. What are your vices? Just the green one.
10. What are your fears? That I'm boring. That I'm wasting my life. That nothing will ever be different than it is now.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Very good. They're both ISFJs. We had some rough times when I was younger but I'm glad that I can always count on them.
siblings (if you had any)? My younger sister is an ESFP. She's a pretty good person and we get along alright but we don't always see eye-to-eye on things.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Terrible. It's very embarrassing for me.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? As a quiet, absent-minded sort of person. When you don't talk very much people seem to think you're smarter than you are.
How do you think people see you now? Probably the same, though I think I'm friendlier to people I don't know now.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I don't know what the point is. Probably to perpetuate life.

gilraen

MBTI Type
InFp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type?
InFp; 4w5
2. Are you male or female?
Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
USA/USA
4. What cultural background are you?
Midwestern WASP, without the religion.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
I'm an atheist. My family members are each some variation of non-believer.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
I'm a paralegal, on the Defense side. It's not where my heart is, but it pays enough that I can survive.
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Surviving.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders?
The "friends with the opposite sex" seems, in general, to have bypassed my generation (sixties/seventies). My mother dated "just friends", and my daughter dates "just friends". I never had a good relationship with any boy/man that I didn't want to end up romantic or sexual. I have a handful of good female friends. I have no male friends right now, and after a nasty marriage that ended last year, I'm not sure I'm capable of having one for a while.
How many good friends do you have
About 3. Only one do I both see regularly and could rely upon in a pinch.
and why are you friends with these people?
My best friend has a very similar personality to me, has similar attitudes, and has some of the same foibles as me. We could almost be twins. She's the only person I feel like I could really tell ANYthing.
The other friend is somewhat similar, but not as much. The third friend accepts my foibles, and I accept hers. (She's a freakin' crazed b*ch; good friend and bad enemy.)

slugs.
9. What are your vices?
Food.
10. What are your fears?
Being helpless. Financially, emotionally, medically, bodily.
Being held hostage to someone else's anger and/or retribution -- not be able to get away.
Being judged -- and not making the grade.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Good on the surface. I love them, but often don't like them. We are very far apart politically and personality-wise, and I feel unfairly judged by them. (Mom INTJ; sis INTP; bro -- not sure; IN-something. Deceased father INFP???) But we're there for each other when it's necessary.
Good -- to "too far." I'm a very emotional person. If it doesn't come out in laughter or smiles, it will come out in anger or tears. I have no walls.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
The weird one. Smart, nice, quiet, but weird. Not quite like Allie Sheedy in The Breakfast Club, but on her end of the spectrum.
How do you think people see you now?
About the same way.
And finally....
We all make our own points. Life is what we make of it, given our genetics and environments. I used to think I could change the world. Now, I see just how hard it is to change myself. At this point (age 53) I just want some semblance of calm and acceptance. (Desiderata)
Haven't found it yet.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Backgound
ENFP

Male

Texas, Usa/ Same

Caucasion

Satanic-Agnostic-Atheist/ Quaker

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now
to help you achieve this career goal?
Law enforcement/ Trying to stay fit and will soon begin the necesary college class for the minimum college hours I need to get into the academy

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I have mostly male friends, due to the fact that I have a problem with keeping just a normal friendship with a femal. They tend to want to take it farther, and or find my interest as a friend to be more than just that. Think this might have something to do with being an ENFP./ I have a handful of good close friends, guys who we would do anything for each other. I think we are like this cause we are the only people in each of our lives who we have found values friendship as highly as we do. And we have alot of the same thoughts and oponions, so we tend to be like minded.

I tend to think that the universe is against me, this might be from the ENFP's comsic view.

9. What are your vices?
Piercings, Tatoos, and a good Shiner Bock!

10. What are your fears?
To die alone.

I dont really have one with my parents even though I live with my mother at the moment we still havent grown any as a relationship. Mostly due to my lack of utter respect for the women, this spawns from my lack of never actually being raised cause both my parents where well mostly intoxicated when I was a child and didnt really raise me./ I have a sister, who im very close to and share everything with.

ENFP! Nuff said...

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
As a complete asshole, then and now. I dont really like people, even though im an ENFP, this is kinda weird even for me. Cause I like dealing with people, if they dont open their mouths first, just not their stupidity. So to strangers I tend to give the cold shoulder on purpose cause I dont want to attract their attention. Mostly because out of all the people ive met in my life theirs only a handful I let into my inner true life, or else they would think I was completley crazy.

And finally....

To pursue happiness.

Hey that was pretty fun.
:cheers:

KOzS

MBTI Type
INTP
So please tell me:

Backgound
Borderline ... INTP / ENTP
Male
Toronto and Toronto :)... I probably wont live here forever tho
Jamaican/Chinese
Christian... not too religious tho cept for the GrandMa

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
First it was Chef School .. didn't really like being a chef .. but cooking is really fun
next it was Real Estate Appraisal... Dropped that, hated it
now.. I'm back at the crossroads

I get along really well, gender doesnt seem to have any significance.. although I do tend to make better friends with guys.. I guess Girls always think I'm flirting as so its harder to connect w/ them on a friend level.. on a romantic level its much easier seeing as how thats the usually course of action when exchanging numbers lol
the Dark, I know theres nothing there, but when its pitch black I just get really tense
Heights, love roller coasters.. but just looking over a balcony gets me nervous
a bit Agoraphobic.. at first.. I;m just not the type to make friends.. unless they start a conversation.. then I'm usually pretty enthusiastic

9. What are your vices?
Overconfidence, reluctance to make decisions/procrastination, Critical, self-critical, Detached, annoyed easily
10. What are your fears?
that I'll go crazy and start seeing things
parents are divorced and I live with my mom... so I have a great relationship with her.. not so much with my dad... and my Brother is my best friend
decent.. ill laugh pretty loundly if somethings funny.. I'll yell at you but I wont raise my voice when I'm angry.. ect.. normal
my High school is a different story.. anytime I talk about high school I have nothing but bad things to say.. but when I tell people where I went they usually go "ooooooh you went to L'am thats why" lol .. the school was basically a "fresh-off-the-boat" school .. if you know what I mean.. I consider my junior high school as my high school experience cause that schoo was tooo fun.. but my high school was terrible.. got kicked out for skipping too much.. I was passing with 70% average when I got kicked out tho
And finally....
meh.. I dunno

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
Backgound
INTP
Male
USA. (same).
Vanilla
Agnostic. Christian (Southern Baptist).

Questions
Network engineering. Lately I have been interested in learning more about software development. One of the reasons I took my current position was for that reason. I am working with a software group that develops applications for the provisioning of network entities.
I have had more female friends than I have had male ones. Most of my guy friends were coworkers of mine at some point. I would say that I usually only have a couple of good friends at any given time. For the last part, I am going to read the question as why these people are my friends instead of why have friends (but would be interesting thread). I would say that the friends I have now all have good senses of humor and have interesting points of view.
I have an unhealthy fear of someone throwing away something that I may need at some point in the future.
9. What are your vices?
Eating out (and not the healthy kind). The only reason that I don’t weigh a ton is because I also enjoy working out. Of course, I don’t get to exercise as often as before kids and I am positive my metabolism is slowing down since I spend all day in front of a computer. I had better start getting acquainted with these vegetable things I keep hearing about.
10. What are your fears?
I like heights but I have a fear of flying (mostly the crashing; more accurately the fear of falling knowing that you are getting ready to crash).
My relationship was tough with my parents when I was growing up but now we get along really well.
I am against it. It just doesn’t seem natural to me but I am envious of others that are capable of it; as long as it isn’t over the top.
I really enjoyed high school. I was within a group of friends that were all more outgoing than me and appreciated me for my dorkiness (or at least excused it). I think that people outside of my circle of friends would have thought of me as being snobby; but actually, I was just shy. Inside my circle, they thought of me as a slacker. I was in the honors classes but had the worst grades. I never did homework but always did ok on the tests to average out to a C. Now, people see me as an expert (and humble too!). There is no homework and I have a passion for what I do. I also seem to be the person people come to with questions.
And finally....

I hope to one day evolve into pure energy. I feel that I am well on my way. Whenever I walk across my living room carpet, I have the power to shoot electricity from my fingertips.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
So... I was told to do this a long time ago. But I didn't.

Backgound
xNTP. I think a little more E. NTP for sure though.
Man
I'm an american whity. Why is this question relevant?
LOL?

Questions
Dunno... probably something in electronics/copmuters. Maybe psychology also. I'm getting into anthropology now too though.

From a realistic standpoint, I'll likely end up behind a counter somewhere.
I'm not good at making friends. I only have a few good ones. Outside of that, I don't have much hesitation talking to people I need something from, especially in the way of debate. I'm not incredibly social, but I do try sometimes.

Not sure... None I can think of. I guess I'm pretty sure of myself.
9. What are your vices?
Dunno about those either. I choose similar routes when driving to the same place twice. Does that count?
10. What are your fears?
See 8.
Not good with my parents. My brothers are cool. 'Specially the little one.
Not sure how to answer that. Physical affection? Saying things like "I love you" or whatever?
And finally....
This passage probably sums it up better than I could

Typelogic.com said:
Such encounters are clearly puzzling. Both parties--the intuitor and the realist--are aware of a xenic quality in their meeting, with reactions ranging from recoil to reverie.
What?

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Background
1. What is your personality type? ENTJ
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? UK, born and bred
4. What cultural background are you? White British
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I don't have a religion. My mother is Quaker (a branch of Christianity, which has been described as being closer to Buddhism), my father is Sufi (a mystical branch of Islam)

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to go into law; probably soliciting - contract law. Right now, I'm in the OTC, which should look great on my CV. I've only sat in a courtroom once, and plan to get more experience while I'm doing my law conversion when I've finished my philosophy degree after three years (2010)
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have two best friends; both of which are male. They're interesting, enthusiastic people who are truly great to be with and to talk to. I get on very well with both genders, and have managed to establish platonic relationships with a lot of women
8. What paranoias do you have? None
9. What are your vices? Food, amazon.co.uk
10. What are your fears? Of being controlled (and no, this was not ripped straight from Enneagram lore; I genuinely am afraid that I will be under another's will)
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm on very good terms with both my parents and my brother and sister
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm apt to having a good laugh with friends, and I'll express mock anger freely
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? People saw me as weird in high school. I'd say 'random' things which were sometimes awkward, and often absolutely hilarious (people would be in hysterics). On person once said no one would ever need to bitch about me, because no one disliked me, and if they had a problem with me, they'd say it to my face. My friends on my corridor have seen my friendly side and my volatile side. I'm demanding and aggressive to them, and can explode. However, I think they see me as good company, even if I am often reclusive and refuse to come out sometimes
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point of my life is what I make it. I decide who I am and what I want to be and do. This often changes, but certain goals are all-encompassing and rarely if ever change

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
Backgound
Born and live in America
Persian, parents from Iran (or around the province)
Both parents and I am Muslim

Questions
I would love to either be Psychology, Sociology, Art, a Social Worker, Humanitarian.. someone that will change the world, or atleast try, maybe get into politics.. President perhaps?

I tend to make more friends with girls, or get along with girls more.. some guys admit they don't like my bold nature.. probably due to arguements we ussually have and disagreements... oh well
I keep a couple of close friends, I love them and help them with anything they might need from me, which is my advice most of the time. They're fun people to be around and help me take a load off from stress in life.

umm I hasitate getting too close to ppl, but when they do win my trust I might trust them unconditionally.. not healthy i know...

9. What are your vices?
I can also be really defensive and when I meet ppl at first I'm critical or suspicious of them and I might seem cold and stuck up..:shock:

10. What are your fears?
Being alone forever, the dark and unknown :cry:

Parents have a strange way of showing they care.. hard to tell if love is there, shows up sometimes in the strangest places lol but I barely notice most of the time... They have a very strict manner and I feel like I'm constantly fighting for some space to spread my wings...
I have 3 younger siblings, which means a lot of noise which also means a lot of headaches and a lot of need for some quiet time.. my relationship with them is normal, basically i'm their boss wether they like it or not lol we get along fine even though at times we can't stand eachother.

I only express them when I'm asked, unless I'm really down or sick or very excited I let my friends know what going on.

Most ppl saw me as shy and a private person and hard to approach, when they got to know me they me more of a deep, fun, and friendly person, a little outspoken and full of ideas.. at first they would see me as a good girl but as they got to know me they found a hint of a dark side lol.. I think they see me the same way, but matured ofcourse.

And finally....
Literally, to help those in need, the underdog, ppl who are ignored and really need attention... Everywhere I look there's poverty, grief, pain, unfair deaths, turture, killings, people who are treated worse than animals by other people, people who aren't considered human by other people because of false knowledge passed on by their beliefs, or ideas... I also see others who can turn a blind eye to all of this and live on as if nothing on earth can bother them.. I just can't even if I tried.
The only way I can live in peace is if everyone else is in peace aswell.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.
You're welcome, it was my pleasure.. thankyou for asking :)

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
So please tell me:

Backgound

Questions
9. What are your vices?
10. What are your fears?
And finally....

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

1. INFP
2. Male
3. Norway, Norway
4. Native Norwegian
5. Agnostic, family is protestant Christian (liberal)

6. Education: Teacher, finishing a master's in history to be able to work higher up with more mature teens for better pay (and to live a student life longer). Hoping to be a successful author, but probably won't be.
7. I go great along with both males and females, but prefer to keep male friends, as close female friends can quickly become more complicated, and I don't want to endanger my marriage (and don't completely trust myself not to if emotions start boiling.) Hm... 2? 10? 20? 100? Depends on definitions of "good friend". I guess I count around 10 people as "good friends". All male except my wife. I get intellectual stimulation understanding, fun and disagreement from them. I dislike stagnation and need my thoughts challenged/get new input/angles to avoid it. All of the 10 are N, most are T, most are P.
8. Not that many paranoias I think.
9. Sloth and gluttony perhaps.
10. Fear of loosing freedom and time alone to think.
11. Close and harmonious relationship with parents and three younger siblings.
12. Expressing negative emotions in public by withdrawing. Positive by laughing/giggling.
13. In highschool people saw me as a nerdy pussy. Now people seem to look up to me, except some Ts who still see me as a nerdy pussy.
14. Point in life? Well, I don't think there is any objectively speaking, so I tend to create subjective illusions of meaning. (I know they're false, but as long as they keep me away from apathy and depression, I don't mind.) Spreading the love, helping people, understanding our existence, understanding people, having fun... I can't think of more atm.

TK*

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ

I happen to be an attractive female!

The great US of A.

I'm black and I'm proud!

I am Buddhist, I guess. I don't follow any organized religion. My dad is a scientologist... :huh:

College student...Psych Major.

I'm a bit of a tomboy...recently trying the girly thing as I realize now I am NOT asexual, lol. I have plenty of male friends and am learning to make friends with girls. My best friend female: INFJ, male: INTP/INFP

I have an irrational fear of bees and crickets.

9. What are your vices?
I have a bit of a temper...and I tend to say the first thing that comes to my mind without regarding the other person's feelings.

10. What are your fears?
My biggest fear is to be seen as weak or useless. For a while I really struggled with that...still am learning to be "vulnerable" around people I care about. I have to relearn how to cry...seriously it's hard for me to cry, even when I'm by myself. I didn't allow myself to do it so long I just stopped altogether.

Dad is violent abusive INTJ, mother is self-serving ESTJ, younger brother is genius ENTP, youngest brother (adopted) is sweet INFx.

Fe for the win, seriously. I say exactly what's on my mind when I'm upset. Emotions that are more personal...like fear, hurt, shame, etc. I don't readily express.

I was the weird/hot/goth chick in high school, lol. I did tarot readings afterschool and wore a bindi on my forehead. Most people were too afraid to talk to me. That was a phase though, lol. Nowadays I wear normal-people-clothes sans bindi and try to appear approachable ;)

The point of my life and life in general is self-improvement. Living life comfortably.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
3. What country do you live in now? United States What country are you born in? United States
4. What cultural background are you? nonreligious western european
5. What religion are you? atheist What religion is your family? atheist
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? teacher.. writer What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? school
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? closer female relationships, more abundant male relationships.How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have... none really. Yes, I have one best friend, but we talk only once a year, and she lives in AZ. For the most part, I go it alone.
8. What paranoias do you have? I won't use my keyboard unless my hands are really clean because I can "feel" the grime, and it just bugs the shit out of me. It's irrational for the most part. :laugh:
9. What are your vices? procrastination
10. What are your fears? darkness, death, loneliness. the unknown fro the most part.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? extremely fucking close in a noncreepy way. siblings (if you had any)? not close. there is much mutual resent.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? not into it, unless i like you a lot.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? hard to figure out How do you think people see you now? hard to figure out (irl)
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? to find wisdom and love.

eXiled

MBTI Type
INTP
Backgound
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? black/American and Welsh mutt
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I ain't got no religion. But I was spawned by Christian Baptists.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I write romance novels. I'm looking to go into crime-writing because I don't believe in romance, lol!
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I like people quite a bit. My friendships are intellectually stimulating. I have several nice acquaintances. I think I'm too paranoid to have any real friends.
8. What paranoias do you have? I'm afraid of anything with wings.
9. What are your vices? I'm a smoker. I'm addicted to the internet. I'm imbibing a wonderful vodka tonic as I type...
10. What are your fears? Not knowing. Being wrong.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My parents are nice people. I have a stepsister who is nice.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm a great laugher. But I prefer to cry alone.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Weird. And weirder. I don't do trends and don't particularly care about what others think or what they are doing.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'd like to discover something revolutionary. And then keep it all to myself.

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
Backgound
2. Are you male or female? female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? England & England:ranting:
4. What cultural background are you? for those of you aware of the fens in East Anglia, basically I'm them squeezed into human form. For the rest of you, let's jsut stick with white xD
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian- Salvation Army :party2:

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I thiiiiiiink I wanna be a psychologist, currently waiting to see if I will be accepted intothe somewhat elite Hills Road Sixth Form College in Cambrige to do A levels :D but before that I have GCSEs to contend with :dont:
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? All my friends are girls :smile: some of them I'm friends with because they are fantbulous people, and some because I could't put up with the bitching if I wasn't friends with them xD
8. What paranoias do you have? I'm not sure I have any 'proper' ones :D
9. What are your vices? impatience, jelousy... does being a completely crap speller count as a vice?
10. What are your fears? Wolves. Particulary teh 'were' variety. :sadbanana:
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I get on with my parents quite well, most of the time :devil: my sister and I, however, sometimes don't quite see eye to eye :duel:
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I try not to, but I occasionally burst into tears when I really shouldn't :blush:
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I think mostly they don't see me xD not that that's a bad thing... it's amazing what people will say to you when they don't properly register that you exist ;)
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? that's a tough one... I'm not sure life in general has a point, but I like to think mine is to try and make some peoples short journey in this world a little more pleasant :hug: