• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

MBTI Type
ENTP
Background
1. What is your personality type?
xNTP, behavioral I, cognitive E.
2. Are you male or female?
female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
USA

Questions
7. What is your friendships like?
i have plenty of friends for company, conversation, and the occasional favor. nothing beyond that; i prefer not to bond.
9. What are your vices?
food and media
10. What are your fears?
that my procrastination is terminal
13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
i thought i was pretty normal, but i somehow kept attracting hipsters and weirdos. from what i gather, i was supposed to be the deep and brooding intellectual.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
form a general theory based upon and applicable to my experiences.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
1. Personality Type. ENTP

2. Male

I was born in Romania which is like medieval from the rest of the world, I was born in a cave, and when I was little me and my folks would go worship god the biggest inventor of all time.

Right now I am still in Romania, rebuilding my cave.

4. Cultural background.

Romania is very different compaired to the US. Nobody comes here because it sucks big time so you can only be white/romanian, or a gypsy.
I'm Romanian. My family has been living in the same city for about 100 years.
Their asses were glued to this city.

5. Religion.

My mom is an Orthodox Christian (the communist variant of Christianity)

Personally I do not believe in God, nor in religion.

I can't really decide which sucks more.

Admitting the existence of God is like admitting that there is nothing left to be discovered, there NEVER was. I can't do that. It's like killing myself.

6. Career.

I like psychology, and computers.
Since I can't really combine those 2, I'd have to go with psychology.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

My friendships. Intense, talk a lot, laugh a lot...or analize a lot ..think a lot...dream a lot.

Why am I friends with these people and how many!? I don't know how many.
Why I'm friends with them?..because I like them, they stimulate me.

8. I am not paranoid.
I am however obsessive compulsive which is even cooler!
And a hypochondriac. Combine these 2 and it can get pretty awesome!!!!!

9. Vices...what as in smoking?!

10. My fears.
Rational fears...very few.
Irrational...that's another story.
But I already told you what my fears are.

11. Relationship with parents.
Complicated.
I did notice however that my mother has a ridiculously large inner world inside her mind, but that is totally unrelated.

12. Emotions in public.
I express them I guess.
I can get excited and talk non-stop. But I don't know what emotions I express. I don't really enjoy talking about how I feel, if that feeling comes from somewhere deep inside of me. But the superficial stuff.. I express it alot.

13. High school.
Wow that was nice.
Crazy ass beer addict?! I did get depressed alot in high school..so I guess they would just think I'm weird when I was like that.

14. Point in life.
Interact-Experiment-Explore-Think-Think-Think-Sleep-Create-Understand

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Background
  • INFP - 7w6 - SLUAI... yeah, it's a little unusual, lol.
2. Are you male or female? (or neither :])
  • Female. I usually appear very feminine - long hair, makeup, jewelry, but I have a tomboy streak when it comes to the outdoors and thrill-seeking. I love climbing trees (like 30 ft, I'm not talking about the ones in my backyard), exploring, and decking out in dark colors and sneaking around at night.
  • The States. I've lived abroad for a short period of time.
4. What cultural background are you?
  • Upper class suburban and Western/Southern European ethnically.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
  • Me: panentheist, and I enjoy religious ceremonies. Mom - vaguely theist; Dad - vaguely agnostic; Brother - vaguely atheist. Family - mostly Catholic, some Jewish (which I relate to more).

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
  • Right now I'm working at my university. Love school, and would like to continue on to post-grad studies. I would like to become a doctor, but I'm not sure what type. I would also like to travel more.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
  • I click much more easily with girls than guys. I have lots of "outer" friends that change with my environment, but much fewer close "inner" friends that stay close regardless. I like getting back together with outer circle friends from the past. I typically make friends just because I love people, but my closest friends generally share similar senses of humor, playfulness, and optimistic outlooks on life.
8. What paranoias do you have?
  • I can't decide if i want the red pill or the blue pill, to speak in Matrix metaphor (seems appropriate when talking about paranoia). Only part of me is afraid of how deep the rabbit hole goes. I have to figure out how to reconcile the desire to dive headfirst into it with the loyalties I feel towards people and places.
9. What are your vices?
  • Gluttony, manipulation and lies of omission. Laziness because I am indecisive. Being a teensy bit stuck-up inside and wanting attention and prestige. :rolleyes:
10. What are your fears?
  • Making the wrong decision. That I'm not seeing enough, taking in enough, that there's something I'm missing out on. That I'll never be satisfied. That my options will become limited, that I'm closing doors. Never belonging, but never being totally free either. Being too indecisive.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
  • Healthy, overall. Mom - ESFJ, excellent socially but very sensitive. We get along well, but sometimes I slack off and she acts victimized, and then we're both upset at one another and nothing gets done. Dad - INTP, brilliant but a bit obsessive. We work very well together solving puzzles and in games, but we can argue like no other. Brother - INTP, we bicker often but have a mutual understanding.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
  • Fine - it comes easily if I want it to - but I keep a good awareness of what I'm projecting, and usually choose to express the positive and tone down the negative. I'm pretty positive and optimistic in general - not to mention easily distractable - so it's easy. My negative emotions are strong but sparse and come and go swiftly, and it's generally better for everyone, especially me, if I use logical thinking and orient my focus on other things. :3
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
  • High School - artistic, intelligent, procrastinator, quietly mischievous, socially awkward. College - more outgoing, more of a leader, daring. Still artistic, intelligent, a procrastinator, and mischievous, but more put-together and self-confident. Thank god for college.

And finally....
  • Have fun, appreciate beauty, make meaning, try new things. Love and be loved. Kick ass when things are unjust. I'm scared of death but it's going to happen regardless of what I think, so there's not much point in worrying about it. I just have to put my faith in the universe and jump. If there's a greater purpose, I trust that I'll find out. I trust that - what's that quote? - "the universe is unfolding as it should."

MBTI Type
ESFJ
RCUEI

America.

Pangean.

None. Relatives are either Christian or Catholic.

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Something creative and unrestricted. I haven't decided where I'm going, so I'm not really doing anything to get there.

I've always associated with females more than I have with males. I don't have any good friends.

Switching between thinking the world is fake and thinking it's real. Narcissism. Obsessive behavior. Germs.

9. What are your vices?

Sloth, deceit, gluttony and crude remarks.

10. What are your fears?
Being useless and a failure. Living out normally like everyone else has and will.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
With the donors, it basically centers around tolerance and not wanting to acknowledge them. I don't particularly like my second eldest sibling, but I can tolerate her. I do like my eldest sibling a lot and appreciate her input.

Naturally it's either annoyance or a poker face. Unnaturally, it's a fake smile I have to put on for work.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Rebellious and eccentric in high school. Now I'm probably seen as snooty, weird and uneventful.

I don't see any point to my existence and am basically waiting for something to kill me.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can't remember if I answered this already, and I'm a total attention whore so I don't like being buried pages and pages back, so here it goes again:

Full? ENFP, 5w4 sp/sx

Male

Puerto Rico

Spaghetti Boricua (Puerto Rican, a little Italian sprinkled in there)

Agnostic, and various, respectively.

Right now I have plans to take the Microsoft A-plus course offered by Job Corps, and maybe getting a job doing web design or whatever. Long-term I have no fucking idea what I wanna do with my life.

I have mostly male friends -- some female ones. I generally get along well with everybody, but I tend to click with people over shared interests (generally music and intellectual pursuits).

Not getting up on time.

9. What are your vices?
Eating, drinking, internet, wasting time

10. What are your fears?
Physical pain, deprivation, rejection.

No siblings. My relationship with my parents is great -- so good in fact I walked into a store once chatting away with my dad and the clerk couldn't believe we were father and son. She thought we were buddies. :laugh:

I tend to bottle up negative emotions, but I'm comfortable expressing positive ones -- and faking emotions if need be.

In high school- Weird geek, but still likable and popular. I spent most of my time playing Magic: The Gathering with friends.

There's no point. We just make shit up as we go along.

Last edited:

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTP
2. Are you male or female? female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA to both
4. What cultural background are you? Errr, white? American white?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm agnostic/secular, formerly baptist from my childhood. My mother is also agnostic, while my father and step-mom are Baptist, but only for appearances I think.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Looking to be a professor/researcher in biological engineering (specifically, synthetic biology). Right now I am working on my last year of undergrad in my field and applying to fellowships and grad schools, but I plan on taking a year off.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I get along better with males, but I'd say my friendships are half female and half male. I have about 10 very close friends and a slew of other people that I hang out with every now and then, talk to online, see and interact with on a friendly acquaintance basis in school, etc.
8. What paranoias do you have? I'm a hypochondriac, so I constantly fear having cancer. I'm also a little paranoid about peoples' general perception of me and my close relationships eroding away. I also stress out about seeing all the things I want to see and accomplishing all that I want to accomplish because it's just so much, so I fear not being able to fit it all in.
9. What are your vices? I lie a lot to get myself out of sticky situations (but I still try to be completely honest with my friends and loved ones). I procrastinate like all hell, I make excuses and am reluctant to take the blame much of the time, I'm offensive and argumentative, and I don't really try to adapt my personality to be "nicer", though I know I should.
10. What are your fears? Losing my mind/intelligence/self-reliance, not being able to support myself, getting stuck in a rut with limited novelty/change.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I get along well with my mom and see her a few times a month. She knows about most things going on in my life, at least the important stuff. I rarely speak to my dad and step-mom and half-siblings. They live ~1000 miles away, and I'm just very bad about initiating contact with them. I see them about twice a year, and we don't really have much in common, so I'm not very open with them. I feel like I have to be pretty fake when I'm in their presence, as they don't seem very accepting of views/values like mine (they are both STJs).
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I try to limit doing this as much as possible. I'll be very emotionally honest to people who seem genuinely interested in my wellbeing and with people that I'm trying to develop/maintain close relationships with, but generally I try to keep my emotions to myself.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I think people saw me as intelligent and quirky, perhaps a bit obnoxious, and I think that perception is generally the same now.
And finally....
I don't think we have inherent purposes/destinies. Life is what we make it, my personal purpose is to make the most of the short time we have here, experience new things, learn new things, synthesize new ideas, meeting new people...so long as there is novelty involved, I feel like I am making the most of my life and fulfilling my "purpose."

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INFP

m

U.S./U.S.

im american, so none

none/atheist. family is Christian (the kind that doesnt go to church)

Questions
artist, practice/school/pray to Amun-Ra

7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
closer friendships are with males. Probably have 2-3 good friends, due to similar interests and temperament

can't say I have any major ones

9. What are your vices?
no one needs to know

10. What are your fears?
being incompetent at life (luckily this is subject to my concept of what is competent) :)

all good

not very good at it

some nerd with a sense of humor but after that I can't say. I don't hang out with enough people now

And finally....
don't know, don't think there is any.

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
esTJ

female

U.S./U.S.

working class Italian-American

I'm agnostic-atheist; family is Roman Catholic

Questions
Librarian or archivist; am in the process of applying to grad school

7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Vast majority of my friends are female. I'd say I have 4 inner-circle friends. In short, I'm friends with them because they 'get' me.

I (literally) have OCD (though it's well-controlled by meds). How much time have you got? ;)

9. What are your vices?
Diet Coke, naps, procrastination of unpleasant tasks, Internet addiction.

10. What are your fears?
Needles, guns, death, heights, rape, violence, intolerance.

This is way too complicated and personal to get into here :doh:

I hate it but have become more comfortable with it in recent years (i.e. I hate it less)

Theatre girl, loud, friendly, intelligent, outspoken, in HS.
No idea how people see me now.

And finally....
I think it's self-defined, mostly.

Last edited:

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? Currently unclear, last tests said: INTP, 5w4, sp/so/sx, I´m still keeping the X as a "sign of my individuality"
2. Are you male or female? female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Germany, spend some time abroad though
4. What cultural background are you? German
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? toothfairy agnostic, come on, prove the inexistance of a giant tea pot orbiting the moon! Mum: atheist raised as Protestant, Dad: agnostic raised as Protestant, siblings: atheists

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Translator and Interpreter, hoping to do more interpreting and less translating. I once tried getting into diplomacy and passed the foreign ministry´s written entry exams only to epicly fail the interview in the third and final round (too insecure and unassertive)...a year later I still feel like a big failure for not getting in! You only get one try and aren´t allowed to ever reapply
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? A few select friends, mainly male, the few female friends usually also prefer male company.
8. What paranoias do you have? One of those days, and it will come soon, the world will find out I´m a phony, I´m not good enough and only survived till today by cheating and weaseling my way through. Oh, and nobody likes me, of course.
9. What are your vices? Procrastination should be an olympic discipline.
10. What are your fears? -> paranoia
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? somewhat detached but okay
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Mainly under stress and/or with people in which I have absolute confidence. Believe it or not, IRL I hate talking about myself.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Highschool: weirdo, outsider, teacher´s pet; today: nice but a bit reserved, fidgety and insecure (I guess)
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Still working on that one. I´m 30 now, how long do I have to decide?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

1. ENTP
2. Male
3. United States, and United States.
4. American
5. Catholic. Father's side Catholocism, mother's side none (still believes in God).
6. English Professor/Chemistry Professor
7. I have several friends of both gender, more women than men I'd say.
8. I always fear others rejection thus the 3w4 enneagram.
9. Hesitation
10. Not becoming anything.
11. I love my parents, though they are at times extremely paranoid. My brother is amazing as well.
12. I pretty much say whatever I feel, if I care specifically about the matter at hand.
13. In highschool, I was the crazy guy, that or the kind, but sarcastic kid. Now... I haven't changed much. I appear more pretentious now I feel.
14. Point in my life... to live? I don't have an exact point right now.

sandpaper

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Backgound
INFP 4w5 IEI RLUAI
female
Poland
Polish
pantheism, i don't know about my family though o.o probably catholic? no one goes to church though

Questions
i want to be an illustrator. i am currently going to art school..... and meditating. a lot. and drawing. a lot.
i don't think i have any friends atm
i'm sociophobic, i also have apotemnophobia
9. What are your vices?
i get addicted to almost everything very fast. atm my main addiction is exercising
10. What are your fears?
losing control of what i do and say
the best i could imagine. i wouldn't change anything
i don't do that
wierd and weird. people always think i'm weird and detached. i also heard that i have an aristocrat's aura (whatever that might be) or divine tranquility in me (whatever that might mean too...)
And finally....
i... don't really know. it's quite painful not to know. but i believe i will know someday.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. ENTP
2. Female
3. U.S.
4. American
5. Raised Catholic. Dad's religion, mom was Lutheran, but she switched to get married.
I have no religion, just agnostic.
6. Well being an animator might be fun, or maybe a doctor. Very undecided.
7. I have very many friends, both genders, but very few I keep close.
8. Capitalism creating another dark age, sort of like Brave New World.
9. I have serious trust issues, and become a compulsive liar about my life if I don't trust someone enough to give them valid information.
10. Finding out that I'm not cut out to be anything and that there isn't anything greater in my future.
11. It's fairly decent. I've had a lot of troubles with my dad. I never really knew my older brother, my younger brother I get along with.
12. Pretty good. People say they can always read how I really feel by my facial expressions, which I never noticed I made any when I felt something.
13. People saw me as the quiet weirdo at first (I was an INTP back in the day) Then I became an annoying weirdo. The popular people from HS think I'm really cool now for some reason though. We like to party :D
14. The point to my life is to make something of myself and enjoy life. As of now, I'm just getting by and taking any opportunity I can get.

xskafe

MBTI Type
ISTP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISTP
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA both
4. What cultural background are you? Welsh-Irish
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic / Baptist

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Information Security / further education
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Most friends are female, not terribly fond of males due to excessive competetiveness and arrogance / I have a handful of close friends and I choose them based on their ability to stimulate my mind
8. What paranoias do you have? Impending doom (I have GAD so duh)
9. What are your vices? Smoking and candy
10. What are your fears? Failure of people to recognize my abilities.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Parents somewhat close, close relationship to my brother.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I am fairly good at it although I do not like confrontational situations.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was seen as an insane genius, I think now its the same but they realize I actually do know what I am talking about LOL
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To enjoy what there is to enjoy, to discover and to understand and to take the next step. As far as a point, I don't think there is a point, there is just life. It was given, so we should take advantage of that fact. I don't think it was given for a reason. It just was.

Evguenia

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Since I don't feel like making an individual thread in the Newbies forum, I shall post here instead.
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENTJ
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? Canada What country are you born in? Russia
4. What cultural background are you? Eastern European
5. What religion are you? Choose not to answer What religion is your family? Choose not to answer

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Therapy What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Preparing for university
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Most of my friends are male, but not all, and I have many friends. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have many friends, but not too many close friends. I don't really know which ones are closer than others.
8. What paranoias do you have? I can't stand having sticky hands, having people walk behind me, have to always keep the room door closed, have to always turn off the monitor screen of computer when it's not in use, shut off the excess illumination.
9. What are your vices? Procrastination, obsessiveness
10. What are your fears? Acting on one of my horrible compulsions, people touching me unexpectedly, loud unexpected noises, being alone, too much responsibility
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Only household-related conversations. Nothing personal. I can't stand being told what to do.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't mind doing so, as long as it's not self-related.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Distant, detached, manipulative, outspoken, emotionally disengaged.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Life is a game. It's all about taking risks and influencing, NOT mainpulating, others.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Do you have freckles?
--
Oh.. you don't :(

Greetings from Eastern Europe: )

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I think I've already taken it, but will do it again.

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFP; 7w6; SIA; SCUAI, IEE
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Australia
4. What cultural background are you? Brittish/Scandinavian (though many generations Australian)
5. What religion are you? Agnostic or maybe impartial What religion is your family? Christian - Baptist

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Physics/No idea what next What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Studying career options and self
7. What are your friendships like with both genders? Don't see them very often at moment, but have good friends of both.How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Probably 10 or so, I know them well, enjoy hanging out with them, get on with them, and have been through a lot together.
8. What paranoias do you have? Scared I'll never get where I want to get and just be an almost.
9. What are your vices? Procrastination, inaction, distraction, inconsistency.
10. What are your fears? Being shut down or stuck
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Quite good. We're quite different though.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't, I'm pretty level emotioned except for enthusiasm or silliness.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Quiet, non-conformist (but not really trying to show it), just part of the group but not the really cool group, occasional trouble maker :).
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Something to make the most of and take beyond where it should've gone. Experience everything and aim for the stars.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. your personality type?
MBTI: INtp, Socionics: INTj/LII, Enneagram: 5w6 so/sp

Female

USA to both

American

I'm agnostic now but I was raised Catholic

Questions
I'm a librarian and I love my job. The only downside is that I'm employed part-time and seeking full-time work. I'm probably not spending the time job searching like I should be.

I have good friendships with both genders. I have a few close friends for both genders. I'm friends with these people because they are intellectually stimulating, are kind, can have deep and interesting conversations with, and they are someone I can talk to and get their support when times are tough.

I'm not really the paranoid sort. I do get anxious when someone's constantly looking over my shoulder. Does that count?

9. What are your vices?
I have a weakness for chocolate and junk food (but I do exercise self-control because I care about my health), worry too much what others think of me/ seeks external validation for how well I'm doing, too much time spent on the Internet and forums like these at the expense of getting things done

10. What are your fears?
That my life is meaningless, sudden loud noises literally make me jump out of my seat, not being able to cope with extreme pain or adversity

I have good relationships with my family members even though they do things to exasperate me sometimes. :) I have one younger sister.

I come across as composed in public. I don't like being overly emotional in public.

Quiet, intelligent, kind, studious, introspective, rather dull (only because they don't really know what I'm like because I keep much to myself). I don't think that's changed much.

And finally....
I'm still trying to figure that out. I'd like to things that give me pleasure and avoid pain. I want to learn many things, way more than is possible in a lifetime. I want to make my mark on society. Not be world famous, per se, but I want to find a niche for myself. Something that I'm really good at that also benefits society.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

Last edited:

PwnedSandMonster

MBTI Type
IXFJ
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISTJ
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? USAWhat country are you born in? Same.
4. What cultural background are you? Hispanic, mostly, but adopted by Caucasians.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Roman Catholic, for both.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Something in the medical field What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Trying to take advanced science classes (I'm still in high school) and make sure this is what I want to do.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I enjoy being friends with both genders. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have 1 friend that I am extremely close to, but I do have other friends that I consider "close." I believe I'm friends with these people because they accept me and have gotten to know me past the shy and studious girl that everyone else sees.
8. What paranoias do you have? That someone will find something secret from my past and use it against me. That and I'm constantly paranoid about the future and how I will deal with hardships when they come.
9. What are your vices? Distancing myself from others, getting upset easily over things that don't matter, difficulty putting thoughts into words, and holding in emotions for too long.
10. What are your fears? Being seriously injured to the point where I can't take care of myself, drowning, death of a loved one...
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Many times, it feels like my parents are just two people I live with. I do love them, but I don't think they completely understand me. I don't have any siblings.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I really dislike crying in public, so I usually wait until I can go somewhere where I can be alone to sort out emotions.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Well, I'm still in high school. I think people see me as a smart and responsible person who has a unique sense of humor. Something along those lines.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? It's a little fuzzy right now, but I would say that a big point for me is to find what I'm good at and enjoy, and make a living out of it. Get married, have a few kids, enjoy retirement, then hopefully die a happy woman. It seems depressing, but that's how I picture many people's lives to be. The outlook may change as I get older though, but this is what I think right now.