1. What is your personality type? INTJ
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I was born in Hong Kong. Living in China
4. What cultural background are you? Eastern Asian/Chinese
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm atheist. My extended family leaning towards Christianity, my father: atheist. My mother: Somewhat agnostic. One could say deist.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to be a cosmologist/theoretical physicist. Doing plenty of research now!
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a few male friends and many female friends. I'm friends with most of the girls I hang out with because I need a social life... There are a few that I'm friends with because I like or admire them in some way or the other, and the feeling is reciprocated
8. What paranoias do you have? Ergh... Insects and spiders... They scare me to bits.
9. What are your vices? Being disorganized, being over-critical and obssessive about physics
10. What are your fears? Failure, disappointment
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm the only child. My relationship with my parents are adequate. I find that I cannot talk to them though (my 'talk' usually meaning debate)
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Almost never. I usually express it by adding an 'I love you' or 'I miss you lots' at the end of e-mails.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I'm still in high school, so I can't answer the second part. People saw me as a bit nerdy, a bit of a goof and sometimes stern, unyielding and critical.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? My point to my life is to experience as much as I can since to me this is the only shot I'm getting. My goal is to be who I want to be and basically to over-achieve. If possible, I want to set foot on every country in the world