1. What is your personality type?
INFJ with strong Ti. enneagram 2w3 sx/sp
2. Are you male or female?
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
4. What cultural background are you?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
no religion for me. my mom is a reform jew and my dad is a conservative jew.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
i'm probably going to be a therapist (psy. d maybe?). i'm currently at UCB studying cognitive science.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
i only have 1 male friend who i'm comfortable opening up with. i generally feel much more comfortable with females.
true, deep friendship for me is defined by a specific connection-feeling. i'd say i only have about 5 friends that fit that definition, 4 of which are females. i have many many other people i'd call my close friends, and i have fun with them, but i wouldn't go to them with my problems.
8. What paranoias do you have?
i'm not a paranoid person really.
9. What are your vices?
drugs. i'm on a sober streak right now, but i've wasted a lot of time on drugs. i've never done anything physically dangerous (i'm defining that myself lol) to myself or others, though.
10. What are your fears?
hmmmm...i guess i have 2 main fears at this point in my life. the first one is that i won't be able to find another girlfriend as good as my last one. the second one is that someone i love will die (this has already happened to me twice, so it's semi-warranted even if it's irrational -- it's not like one person dying makes anyone else more likely to die, but i can't help being scared about it)
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
i have a younger brother (INFP). we've always been really good friends. i wasn't the type of older brother that beats his younger brother up
my mom is, and always has been kinda crazy, and our personalities don't really mesh at all, even though we have 3 letters in common (she's ISFJ). my childhood consisted of her screaming at me everyday for stupid nonsense; and i lived my life until i was about 17 avoiding her as much as i could -- as long as she wasn't yelling at my younger brother. when she targeted him, i would step in and take the brunt if i could :-/
my dad's insanely smart and analytical, but he was completely withdrawn in my childhood (he's INTP). i took on his strategy of dealing with my mom most of the time -- that is, be quiet and analyze. (this is why i used to test as INTP). he's a good guy, but he really needs to work on his assertiveness.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
i'm fine talking about emotion. i am not fine SHOWING emotion. not many people have seen me let down my guard. (i don't hide my feelings, though. i talk about them all the time. its just that it's always from an intellectual perspective)
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
they saw me as someone who could help them with math/computer science/physics. they also saw me as a good musician (i got voted best musician in my yearbook lol). i was pretty reserved, though...not many people got to know the real me.
now, i'm seen much more as an advice-giver/pillar of support. i'm also known as someone who loves debate/philosophy.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
life has no objective point. life has no objective meaning. so i might as will do whatever makes me happy, right? luckily, it makes me happy to help others