1. What is your personality type?
2. Are you male or female?
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
4. What cultural background are you?
German ethnicity, but being rased here, its pretty much North American culture.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
Mennonite (of the fairly liberal variety, homosexuality is ok by family members who've expressed an opinion, and as far as I can tell none of my family are creationists, by family I mean extended family)
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Math Professor (or if that doesnt work out, ill fall back on my back-up plan, internation Guitar god). As for helping me achieve my actual choice, next sept, Im starting my MSc program which will lead to my PhD program.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
My friendships are pretty normal, more male friends than female, but thats also normal. All my friends are good friends, I tend not to be friends with people who would be described as "bad friends." plus, I dont like quantifying levels of friendship. Im friends with my friends because I enjoy spending time with them, why else?
8. What paranoias do you have?
Paranoia's arent rational.
9. What are your vices?
Procrasitination, poor work ethic (but ive been working on improving the former, havent gotten around to working on the latter yet)
10. What are your fears?
Nothing really long term. Often I'll have the "Im afraid of flunking this test" and other such trivialities. I trust myself enough that if something truely bad happened, I'd be able to cope and get through it.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Pretty good, the occasional disagreement, but we're pretty friendly and good natured to each other. I havent physically fought with my brother since he got bigger than me. See, that was planning on my part!
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
Frustration and the occasional excitement is usually the only one that makes it out into the public. Im pretty reserved. I used to have temper problems though.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Quiet, smart, good guitar player, good drawer. people would say "Eric, hes pretty quiet, really good at guitar though." That was my niche back then. These days, Im a bit more outgoing, I tell more jokes now. Still play guitar, Im still pretty introverted though.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
The point of my life is the same point of everyones life, give glory to God...and rock the fuck out!