First 2425051525354 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ESFJ
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States for both
    4. What cultural background are you? (I assume you mean heritage or ethnicity) Welsh, English, Irish, Native American, French
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am Christian and my family is as well.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Writer. I write for online blogs and social media accounts. I am also working on my own book.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I get along with both genders relatively well. Most of my good friends remain female since things can become awkward with the opposite sex when you are in a relationship.
    8. What paranoia's do you have? Loneliness...I'm not a very paranoid person.
    9. What are your vices? Netflix. Caffeine. Physical touch (not in a pervy way lol).
    10. What are your fears? Being a failure.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My relationship with my parents is good. They frustrate me because of their complete lack of Fe but we get along well. My brothers and I get along very well but we don't talk much since I moved away.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not great. I don't express emotion much. Excitement, yes. But emotion is deeper than simple expressions like excitement.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was relatively well perceived in high school. I got along with everyone and was a friendly person. Now, I feel like most people see a guarded version of me. They think I am open, confident and friendly but I tend to hide a lot of myself from most people.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Love. God.
    Likes Ghost liked this post

mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

BACKGROUND:

1. What is your personality type?
    A: I'm still hesitant on what my type is, actually. I'm almost more than certain that I'm an NFP. I've been leaning a bit towards INFP, but still seeing ENFP as an extremely likely possibility.

2. Are you male or female?
    A: I'm a female.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    A: I'm in The United States but was born in The Philippines.

4. What cultural background are you?
    A: I'm a full Filipino.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    A: I'm an Agnostic. However, all of my other family members that I know of are Roman Catholic. (Funnily, the meaning of my name actually extremely contradicts to the situation.)

QUESTIONS:

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    A: I'm a student but I have an idea of what careers I might want to enter in. The first job I think will be most reasonable for me would be to work as an English teacher for middle-high schoolers. I want to create change within the lives of young people and teach them the potential that they as people have through writing and reading. The other two careers that I'm considering but not as seriously are to become an author or counselor. As an author, I just wouldn't have the motivation to keep me going. As a counselor, I'd probably be terrible at talking to people about their feelings as I wouldn't know what to say. I realize the latter takes just a bit more time, though. And as of right now, I can't really do anything that will directly help me to pursue my goals of becoming a teacher. Maybe just observe what they teach in classes and observing how my peers as well as myself react to certain methods of teaching.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    A: It all really depends on the person, I don't believe that gender has too much of a relationship with the friends I make. Or, I guess, maybe it's more of me thinking it shouldn't. I believe that it's more of age than gender, though. I get along with both genders on the internet but when it comes to real life, I get along just somewhat better with boys. From some situations I've been in, a lot of people know me as vulgar, inappropriate, and childish and there are only a few girls I know that kind of disregard that when talking to me, and even fewer that appreciate it. And you know what those traits I'm seen as are usually associated with? Yeah. I don't have a lot of good friends, at least ones that I'm entirely sure I have a mutual understanding of. I don't believe there's any particular reason why we're friends. We're both comfortable enough to be in each-others' company and have mutual interests and that's good enough of a reason.

8. What paranoias do you have?
    A: I have a lot. One I'll focus in on is this idea that I'll always be alone in this world and that the relationships I've formed have and will ultimately always be a misinterpretation from my side.

9. What are your vices?
    A: More than always having the victim mentality and exaggerating something in order to fit how I feel. Becoming avoidant when I get irrational anxiety and becoming comfortable with isolation. Never finishing up things in the past that I'm ashamed of. Constantly making assumptions about how the future will be based on things I've done in the past.

10. What are your fears?
    A: Never amounting up to anything, being seen as the person that people think, "Oh, wow. Thank god I'm not her.".

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    A: I get along with my parents on the surface but when it comes to our ideologies, things usually go down. Issues like feelings, I try to avoid as it makes me feel uncomfortable. I have two siblings, one younger and one older. I tend to be just a bit more aggressive and critical of my younger sister, as we've never really gotten along in the past. With my older, we're both alright. We're more alike than not, anyhow.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    A: I never usually am comfortable with ever expressing genuine emotions comfortably. To elaborate on that, I mean in the sense of sharing anything that might gesture to being upset. Whenever I'm excited, I'm all for sharing it and getting others to think the same. But all the negativity, I push away unless it suits the situation (ex. a funeral, a graduation, etc.)

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    A: Haha, I haven't even entered high-school yet. (Don't worry, don't worry.) I'm in middle school as of right now so I'll compare primary? It's a relatively short time interval, but I kind of need something to compare cognitively. A few years ago, people perceived me as this all-knowing unnecessarily vulgar person. As of right, now kind of still the same. Mentally, I've changed but I still keep up a fun-loving demeanor. When it comes to peers, I'm probably seen as childish, extroverted, and bold. But some other people, with teachers being in my mind, see me as more self-aware than needed, unconfident, sensitive, etc... The characteristics seem to kind of contradict, but would make sense. (I don't think I answered this question too accurately. The people in my life have changed since a few years ago.)

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    A: Generally, as cliche as it sounds, I believe that life is what you make of it. The point of a life is to exist, simple as that. It only truly has purpose if you make it. Personally, I feel that the purpose to my life is to help the others around me reach their full potential - to leave some sort of impact in the lives of others.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ENFP
    2. Are you male or female? female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA/USA
    4. What cultural background are you? European
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian/Christian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

i practice speech pathology, i also bar tend.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

i have good friendships with both genders. most of my best friends are women. the friendships that have lasted over time have been with people who are understanding, flexible, genuine, and like to have a good time.

centipedes, finances (sometimes), following the wrong path (being decieved or enticed)

9. What are your vices?

go too hard, listen to music too loudly, messy, smoking, caffeine, swearing

10. What are your fears?

missing something great for something not so great, meandering too much, brain tumor/cancer/aneyurism

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

good, but a little removed. i'm a little bit of a black sheep although i spend a considerable amount of time with them, and we've always been a close family (there's a lot of Fe in my house, so it's just kind of how things are). i love them dearly, and they're the most important people in my life.

eh i'm ok. excitement i'm great at lol. i can get pretty awkward though with deeper stuff. but when it flows i usually do it in a sincere albiet somewhat gushy way?

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

friendly, fun, naieve, rebellious. maybe the same? idk.

And finally....

to seek and and pursue my point in life wholeheartedly without becoming entranced or distracted by other less important things.

--------
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFJ
    2. Are you male or female? male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA/USA
    4. What cultural background are you? American/Peruvian/English/Portuguese/Slovenian/Austrian/French (maybe more)
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic/LDS (it's complicated)/LDS

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Doctor/Psychologist ... College/Service
    - The very few men I find I tend to have really good relationships with (just as in friends of course), with women it's unfortunate that only married ones I can have somewhat close to a genuine friendship, apparently I'm really attractive.
    Never really knowing what real truth is (if there is one other than pragmatic matters). That someone will kill me out of nowhere and I will die a horrible death.
    9. What are your vices?
    Laziness, indecisive, too assuming of others to be good, contradictory, naive
    10. What are your fears?
    Spiders, walking dark alleys in any time period of day, but most especially night.
    Very well, I decided since the beginning of high school years I would do my best to have it as harmonious as I can be. Sister... well it's getting better.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Too much.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Loner/ A loner ladiesman.
    And finally....
    To just help others find their way through life, to achieve all our own individual dreams.
    Likes KittyK liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    826 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

ESTP

Male

USA born and raised

I grew up a typical white kid from the suburbs. Nothing special. Had friends from all walks of life. My personality was influenced by any number of factors, but in terms of DNA my ancestors were German, Scottish, Irish, and English.

I'm an atheist personally. My family is Methodist. I do go to church with them on occasion, though, because I know it makes my wife happy when we do things as a family. I do enjoy socializing while I'm there.

Questions
    I teach and coach high school sports.

I have many great friends. Why? Oh geez because we enjoy hanging out and doing shit together. Why else?

None that I can think of.

9. What are your vices?
    A nice lager. Expensive wines and good cigars.

10. What are your fears?
    Something bad happening to my wife or children.

We're good.

I'm not very emotional but I have no problem showing it when I need to.

I was smart but my grades weren't phenomenal. More of a jock than anything, but a smart jock. Got in some trouble but nothing too serious. My students today have a hard time pulling things over on me. I always tell them, "Been there, done that, already got in trouble for it."

And finally....
    Life is for the living. Seize the day and make the most of it.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

This looks neat.

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? According to tests, xNTJ 3w4. Self-determined ENTP 9w8.
    2. Are you male or female? Guy person.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Southern USAx2
    4. What cultural background are you? The sort of ethnic clusterfuck you'd expect from the Deep South but I ID as Black.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Me: Agnostic atheist. Them: Various blends of Christianity and mysticism.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Currently a biology student. Soon to be a lab technician. Hope to be a regenerative medicine researcher.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I don’t pay much attention tbh. Good friends? That’s hard to say. I think most are acquaintances and/or classmates and/or coworkers.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I dunno..?
    9. What are your vices? Need to be constantly stimulated. Refusal to be weighed down by expectations of and obligations from others.
    10. What are your fears? Cockroaches, moldy food, and other things but I’m not going to waste time making a list.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? No siblings. Parents and I are okay.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Other than stuff like curiosity or amusement, rarely to never. In private it's different.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? High school: A clusterfuck of contrary. (It's a trend in my life.) Now: Serious and standoffish at first. Space cadet and dork after getting to know me.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'm something of an absurdist and don’t think there’s a point to it. My general philosophy is to make the most of the time I have and cause just enough chaos to keep things interesting without breaking too many important things. Sometimes casualties are unavoidable...
    Likes KittyK, thoughtlost liked this post

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? SP
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Japan, NZ
    4. What cultural background are you? Pop culture
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Zen

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Fitness
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have many good friends, probably more female friends atm.
    8. What paranoias do you have? None.
    9. What are your vices? Drinking
    10. What are your fears? Choking on a chicken bone in a crowded restaurant
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Great
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? There is no point in general. Personally, to make some point.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Background

1. What is your personality type?I am either an ISFJ or an INFP. In the past I have frequently been typed as INFJ, but with further analysis it is clear that I am not an Ni dom. In terms of MBTI though, meaning regardless of functions, infj fits well with me.
    2. Are you male or female?what do you think.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I am from the UK. I am not english. I was born in scotland, and live in scotland. Actually I live on an island believe it or not haha. Have you seen the film called Brave? It is like that, the same culture and traditions, except in a modern day and age. There is a lot of archaeology, relics and historical places.

4. What cultural background are you?uhh

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?Atheist.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I am thinking of doing an artistic career, something like an illustration artist or working in animation. I would love to be a medical doctor but I am not smart enough - my qualifications are not well enough achieved in the scientific subjects. The problem is I have always been split between art and science. I have not definite preference. Right now I am trying to get more experience of the world, and trying to actually make money so I can actually do those things.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I have never had any lifetime friends. People I used to know have now disappeared to some other place and become entirely different people. I can't really explain why I am friends with certain people.

8. What paranoia's do you have?None? Although sometimes I wonder if I'm adopted in my family, so I feel like an outsider sometimes.

9. What are your vices?my i-pod.

10. What are your fears? Being stuck in an dead end. Maybe it is just my age but i feel like I have no guidance for the outer world and don't really know what I am doing, so I am just going with a random flow here. That doesnt make sense. I dont know. I'm a little bit lost I guess. my avatar seems appropriate.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?I am not that close to my family. My family is big. I have five older brothers....no, four. One of them is younger than me. Oh and I have sisters too. My parents are not that kind of people who are focused on forming close relationships with us, and vice versa.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't know but the thought of that seems awkward

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?I can't say anything about now because I have only just left school. I'm not sure how others saw me in "high school". Maybe a girl who is really quiet and artistic.

And finally....14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?Good because I'm getting bored haha What is the point of life? You tell me. There is not point. Everything is subjective to each individual and everyone is in their own entirely different world. I think that is unique.
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg
    Likes KittyK liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Background
    1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US (California, if that helps) for both
    4. What cultural background are you? Second generation Filipino
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Lapsed Catholic I go to church at Christmas and Easter to please mom.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Campus planner
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have friends from college I still hang out with, maybe 10-12 in the core group? I have friends online, gosh, maybe 5-6 I stay in close touch with, dozens I say I'm friendly with. I have friends at work just due to spending time with them every day and working together on projects. I'd say I relate better to guys but make small talk more easily with women. 4-5 I feel comfortable having real convos with, the rest in that more general "friendly with" category.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Failure, being shunned
    9. What are your vices? Zee booze Retail therapy. Unavailable guys (don't worry, since I'm INTP it all stays in my head)
    10. What are your fears? Huh. Death? Abandonment? Spiders
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Loving but distant. We weren't very demonstrably affectionate but it was understood we were loved. It's gotten better as time passes.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I tend to keep a poker face on. I adjust to the situation, usually mirroring how others around me are acting. I generally try to come off pleasant and easygoing. IT'S ALL A MASK. My true emotions about Things That Matter? Newp, you no get to see......
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school? Miss Perfect. Now? Reserved and hard to approach at first, but friendly and well-meaning, if a little quirky once you get talking to her. Spacy. (I have no idea if this is true.)
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Experience and understand as many things as possible, be as happy as possible, make a positive difference in the world.
    I had a really good thought about this 5 seconds ago but Ne

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

ESFJ

Only two options? That's a bore.

The USA and drug country.

Se dom.

Christian and the same.

The sort that applied to myself guarantees poverty.
    At present I try to grow my repertoire to compensate for all my lacking. I've completed a few lackluster projects, the rest were indubitably failures. Oh and yes, I attend school but this is mostly for atonement purposes.

The same. None and I'm not.

Androids.

10. What are your fears?
    My fears are many because I am a wimp.

Nothing is perfect.

Sure, I don't care. I'm not exactly wont to outside of privacy but whatever I demand of myself to be felt will be felt.

I doubt anyone saw me and I doubt anyone sees me.

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."