1. What is your personality type? ESFJ
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States for both
4. What cultural background are you? (I assume you mean heritage or ethnicity) Welsh, English, Irish, Native American, French
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am Christian and my family is as well.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Writer. I write for online blogs and social media accounts. I am also working on my own book.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I get along with both genders relatively well. Most of my good friends remain female since things can become awkward with the opposite sex when you are in a relationship.
8. What paranoia's do you have? Loneliness...I'm not a very paranoid person.
9. What are your vices? Netflix. Caffeine. Physical touch (not in a pervy way lol).
10. What are your fears? Being a failure.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My relationship with my parents is good. They frustrate me because of their complete lack of Fe but we get along well. My brothers and I get along very well but we don't talk much since I moved away.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not great. I don't express emotion much. Excitement, yes. But emotion is deeper than simple expressions like excitement.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was relatively well perceived in high school. I got along with everyone and was a friendly person. Now, I feel like most people see a guarded version of me. They think I am open, confident and friendly but I tend to hide a lot of myself from most people.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Love. God.