1. What is your personality type? ENFP 3w2 sx/so
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA for both
4. What cultural background are you? Predominantly Italian/Irish. Tidbits of Scottish, Dutch, English, and French thrown in the mix.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Roman Catholic for both.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I have no clue what I want to be, in all honesty! I definitely want something that involves working with people and lots of independence. A clinical psychologist, maybe? Currently I'm enrolling myself in classes in college to help me reach this goal.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have very few female friends, but the majority of my closest friends are females. On the contrary, I have only one "best friend" who's a male, but the majority of my friends are males. My best friends, two females and a male, are my friends because they bring out the best in me. They bring out my silly, funny, happy, devil-may-care side. I can say anything to them.
8. What paranoias do you have? I sometimes feel paranoid that I'm disappointing everyone I love.
9. What are your vices? Physical pleasure and food.
10. What are your fears? Failure
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Extremely great relationships with my parents and my younger brother. Family has always been one of my highest values.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't like to cry in public, but if I have to I'll excuse myself somewhere and I won't hold it in. Showing joy in public is second nature for me!
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? High school: Sweet, friendly, helpful, pushover. Now: Sweet, friendly, helpful, definitely NOT a pushover. (A lot has happened since I entered college, and I'm a lot more assertive now. I'm not sure how I feel about it.)
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To be happy!