1. What is your personality type? INTP
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA
4. What cultural background are you? European mutt, but mostly German (5/8ths according to my father) with a tiny bit of Native American.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist, although I grew up with Lutheran parents. My sister seems to be agnostic.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? IT, working in the Technical Operations side of things (systems administration, storage engineering/administration)
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have good friendships with women, and the same with men. I tend to be more personally "trusting" of my male friends but I am not that untrusting of my female friends. I just wouldn't bother them as likely as I would my male friends.
I guess I have around 7 good "IRL" friends (5 male, 2 female) , and 2 of them are best of buds (both male)
8. What paranoias do you have? Being financially out of control, or losing everything and not having the money to establish my own stability again.
9. What are your vices? Tasty food, aggressive driving
10. What are your fears? Being incapable or incompetent of doing things I really want.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Barely talk to any of them except on holidays.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Rarely do it. Emotion is only ever expressed between me and another person, or a small group of good friends. I don't have any emotions for a large group of strangers.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Extremely introverted/quiet/standoffish/emotionally neutral/lonely geek (HS). Now I'm more a quiet average-joe who lights up with very off-beat humor when I'm in the mood.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I will have to go with shimsham here, and say, the self-perpetuation of the human race. I believe my personal goal is to make this world a better place for future humans, applying whatever talents I have been given and will develop. I want to have kids someday so I can continue my bloodline and let them enjoy this world as I have thus far.