User Tag List

First 394748495051 Last

LadyLazarus

Background
    1. What is your personality type? INFP or ISFP 4w5 sx/sp
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I am currently living in the U.S. and I was born in Mexico.
    4. What cultural background are you? Hispanic/Latino.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am Christian and so is my family

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I'm thinking of going into either medicine or research.I am currently attending college,getting through all my general ed.classes so I can move on to/decide on a major.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I find it difficult to get along with both males and females,they both make me nervous for different reasons(girls are usually very judgmental and I feel so different from them,while boys confuse me/scare me haha.)I don't have many good friends,I'm not good at trusting people or making friends.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I'm really afraid of animals for some weird irrational reason I can't discern.
    9. What are your vices? I'm very intense I don't do anything halfway.I also get angry/hurt at the drop of a hat.
    10. What are your fears? Ending up all alone because I can't seem to relate to anyone well/am afraid of trying to initiate and getting rejected.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I have a good relationship with my mother,we're a lot alike so we are pretty close,even if we fight a lot.I have a pretty ok relationship with my father,he's a good guy deep down but he's so childish and hypocritical sometimes,I just can't respect him.I have very good relationships with my little sisters and a pretty good relationship with my little brother although I do find him annoying most of the time.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I've only cried in public once,it was so embarrassing I swore I'd never do it again.So,I make sure never to express my emotions in public.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?Before:Fragile,Really quiet loner girl,smart-slacker,weird girl,awkward.
    Now: Loner,self-sufficient,Distant,mysterious,hostile,aloof,weird, smart-slacker,intense,confident.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I believe the point of my life is to push myself to become the person I want to be/know I can be.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Socionics
    EII

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFJ
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I was born in the USA and I still live here
    4. What cultural background are you? My family is from the Irish countryside, but I don't think that's significantly impacted my upbringing
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I follow no religions, but I plan on transitioning into Buddhism after high school. My mother identifies as "spiritual" but not religious and my father and brother are atheists.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? If by some miracle I'm able to go to college, I'd like to study psychology. I'm taking an AP psychology class at the moment and I have a knack for it.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? It's hard for me to get to know people of either gender, so I don't have many close friends. My closest friends ever have been my exes and my current boyfriend, I tend to bond best with men though I have unending respect for all women. I can only remain friends with people who are easy to be around and are accepting.
    8. What paranoias do you have? People secretly despising me.
    9. What are your vices? I smoke weed (too much, some would say) and was addicted to harder stuff in the past. I become very addicted to anything mind-altering.
    10. What are your fears? Rejection, mostly. Huge, empty spaces.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My relationship with my mother is highly unstable. I love and hate her more than anyone else. My dad and I are similar people (reserved, respectful of each other's space) but we aren't very close. My older brother is one of my best friends; I can talk to him about anything.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I come off as indifferent most of the time, but when I'm really emotional, I'm really emotional. I've been known to cry in public on my off days.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I still am in high school. I don't know how people see me exactly, but I'm not there often. Most people, I get vibes that they see me as just another peer. Some people may think I'm odd.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'd like to feel as much as I can and I'd like to help others in that, too.
    Likes KittyK liked this post

1. What is your personality type? INFJ 4w5 so/sx/sp

2. Are you male or female? Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States for Both.

4. What cultural background are you? To be really vague, majority of white with Hispanic blood.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? LDS both.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Something in the medical field. Working on a major of biochemistry, leaning towards dermatology or psychiatry.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I prefer women way over men. I do have guy friends. Define "good." Perhaps 1 or 2, but even I am unsure about that. (must be the 4)

8. What paranoias do you have?
    Mostly if I got my stuff stolen haha. If someone is watching me.

9. What are your vices? Sloth, lust, fear
    10. What are your fears? Spiders, bugs in general, heights are probably my biggest.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Great with parents. Disconnected with Sister.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? 65% shows.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    HS: Loner. Really ambitious for a runner. That guy who runs everywhere. Weird. An outcast of what I believe (religion-wise). Much integrity.

Now: A loner that likes to meet one on one, nomadic style. Still weird, I have an injury, so not so much a runner.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    To understand human nature and how I can best help others see their potential. I don't see much for myself, even though I talk about myself a lot. o_O The 4 part of me is telling that I must find the "perfect one" so that she can compliment me and "complete" me. Yes, it is cheesy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, Jamaica
    4. What cultural background are you? Jamaican
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian-ish

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I just want a career that doesn't get on the way of my personal goals.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I relate easily to girls but I always feel like i'm in competition with guys. I have a few friends mainly because we travel in the same circles.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Bugs, bleeding, car crashing, being judged
    9. What are your vices? Laziness and overall lack of volition
    10. What are your fears? Being rejected, being misunderstood, death
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm more comfortable around them than most people but my mom's voice is unbearable and she thinks she should use it constantly and my sister is unbearably naive. also, I'm the youngest so respect is nonexistent.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I am in high school. I like to think that people see me as mysterious and intelligent but fear that they see me as insecure and childish.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Making it last forever.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTJ. Supposedly. According to several online tests, anyway. I have tested as INTP, and INFJ, and way back when, ISTJ. The INTJ description, however, fits me best.
    2. Are you male or female? Female.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA.
    4. What cultural background are you? Asian.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My family likes to think they are Buddhist, but we aren't a very religious bunch. I'd say I'm a Buddhist, but I'm probably more spiritual than religious.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Accountant/financial analyst with a side job of being a piano teacher. Currently in college to study Accounting and IT. Already giving a few piano lessons to family and friends.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Meh. I don't have any male friends (anymore). I only have one female friend that I'm extremely close to, and I probably have a handful of others I haven't actually seen in person in a while, due to college and distance. I'm friends with them because they're interesting. They listen to what I have to say, and they can carry a conversation. They're trustworthy and honest.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I'm always afraid of people criticizing or judging me silently. I suppose the social anxiety contributes a bit?
    9. What are your vices? I'm very stubborn and hard-hearted. I can get easily jealous as well.
    10. What are your fears? I'm afraid of being alone, failure, spiders/arachnids/insects...can't think of anymore right now.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My father passed away when I was little. My relationship with my mother is rather devoid of emotion, but, well, we don't get into many arguments, either. I have no siblings.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I would rather not express emotion in public.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I think people saw me as "the quiet & responsible music student". Now I'm just quiet and responsible, seeing as I don't carry around a violin case every day. I think people now add "aloof/cold" to the mix, though.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Live life the way you want to. Don't be constrained by society's ideals. Make yourself happy and define success in whatever way that you will, but try to think and learn as much as possible.
    Likes KittyK liked this post

Background

1. What is your personality type? INTJ 9w1 sx/sp.

2. Are you male or female? Female.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA.

4. What cultural background are you? Black.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Painter.

7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Don't have many of those.

8. What paranoias do you have? Abandonment issues.

9. What are your vices? Cigarettes and wine.

10. What are your fears? See #8 .

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Only child. Good relationship with both parents.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? No, thank you.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school, I really have no clue. Now, eh, still don't know.

And finally....

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Have fun, enjoy yourself. Live and love in a way that works for you.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

1. What is your personality type?

ENFJ, 1w2, LSI-ISTj

2. Are you male or female?

Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

USA, Oregon. Raised in USA, New Jersey

4. What cultural background are you?

Middle class

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

Atheist. Father is Agnostic, mother is devout new age/spiritual. Most of my fathers side of the family is christian, most of my mothers side is atheist/agnostic/apathetic

Goal is to be a PhD organic chemist. As of now I am going to strive to work for the CDC or NIH someday on the new generation of antibiotics that are desprately needed for the world and need to be created. I am currently in my 3rd year of my PhD program.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I have always seemed to befriend girls much faster than I befriend guys. Even as a small child my best friends were female. They always felt "safer" and more relateable to me. It's a stronger feeling of comfort. There is usually this feeling of tension/stress around most males. I am close friends with several. The concept of friendship with me is kind of complicated, and it's too much to explain. Really, I need to find a relationship first to help sort it out. What defines a good friend for me is not so cut and dry, but I'd say about 1/2 a dozen are truly close friends. I become friends with people I can easily and freely communicate with (in such a way where I don't feel pressured to contain myself too much), and share lots of common ground with.

I'm not really paranoid about anything in particular in the long term. Except for perhaps money/finances. The whole idea of it is anxiety inducing and I try not to think about it and ignore it as much as I can.

9. What are your vices?

I think my worst is my ability to lie/manipulate. I'm really good at it. Because I intrinsically understand social networks and stuff fairly easily, I almost don't even need to think about it to do it.

10. What are your fears?

Failure. Simple as that really. Failing at something, not meeting the mark, etc. does cause me a tremendous amount of pain.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

No sibblings. I get along with my father fairly well. He's an ESTJ 1w9, and has fairly different values than I do, but we have grown a lot over the years and have learned to understand each other, even if we don't "understand" each other. There's a lot of respect for each other. My mother is an INFJ 9w8, and we were unbelieveably close when I was young, up until around when I was 20 I started to drift away, and last year it all fell apart. In short, she's become unrelatable, is completely sucked into political and spiritual/cult-like conspiricry theories, many of which are anti-science. As a scientist, I REALLY can't stomach it. Her not dealing well with me becoming atheist last year made it worse. We seldom talk anymore.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

Basic emotions I could care less, so long as it would be seen as appropriate for the situation I am in. If I get the vibe that what I'd do is socially inappropriate and there is no one else around to help it I will keep it to myself, as I don't want to disturb things. For more raw emotions like sadness, that shit gets locked up and I almost never show it. It leaks out of me whether I like it or not when I am still/not talking, but if someone asks I deny it and wipe it off.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

People in high school saw me as a science super nerd, haha. I was much more introverted in high school, but I wasn't that shy either. My main focus was studying and doing well in my classes. I sort of bounced between several social groups for a while until around junior year I settled into one. I was not confidant in myself or my own authority at all back then, and would cave easily to the pressure of others, but quietly fume about it and at times get passive aggressive about stuff. In essence, I was just much much less comfortable in my own skin. Now I have come into my own much more. People see me as directive, certain, intelligent, firm, and particular. Any areas where I lack confidence I hide from view unless there is a reason to show it.

If you want me to be really honest, I don't. I see no point in living/existing, and IMO it'd be much easier and make much more sense to just not. But that's not a well excepted way of thinking, so I largely stuff that away. That fact that I don't see a point doesn't bother me either. I have long term plans and goals outside of this, and I am going for them, simply because it's just a thing that I do.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes KittyK, thoughtlost liked this post

INFP, 9w1

Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born ? - USA/Japan

Lower middle class

None. Father was an atheist/ mother protestant

Goal is to be a writer or actor

I never had a friend I could really connect with. I don't have the same hobbies as other males and females always seem to go for the cool, macho types.

Being so different I try hard to fit in but I feel like people are talking about me behind my back.

9. What are your vices?

I eat too much chocolate.

10. What are your fears?

Never being accepted, doomed to live life alone

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

One sister, and mother. Father passed away. I am not as close as I should be.

I am not comfortable opening myself up that way.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Loner/ geeky. I hung out with the misfits.

Still searching for the answer to that question. Sometimes I wish life came with a manual.
    Using Tapatalk

MBTI
    INFP

INFP

Male

The United States. Colorado, specifically.

Mixed/American. Ancestrally: 1/4 Volga German, 1/8 German-German, 1/8 Irish, 1/8 Walloon (French-Belgian), 1/8 English, and 1/4 unknown European (Probably Dutch and Belgian).

I am a Roman Catholic. I wasn't really raised as one, apart from praying occasionally with my mom. I chose to start going to church independently when I was ten. Currently, I'm more of a "knower of His truth" than a "believer of His love" if that makes any sense. Hopefully I'll believe again someday. My Mom and my Sister were raised Catholic, while my Dad was raised a Protestant and has been an Atheist since college.

Questions
    Education, specifically Social Studies like Geography, History, and Psychology, or maybe even Theology or Philosophy. Although I'm not certain about that path at all. Those are just the subjects where my talents are. I used to want to be a Doctor like all my ancestors, but I'm terrible at Math and non-anatomical fields of Science. Teaching would let me do what I'm good at and interested in, and also be around kids instead of adults (because I like kids more).

I met my friends through school Cross Country and we became very close almost immediately. They are very fun and very cool, but also really deep and loving which is a sort of thing that I especially appreciate. We've done countless things together, and shared so many personal conversations. I can actually trust them with my feelings more than I can my own family. Also, their personality types (because we're real big on the MBTI) are ENFP, ENFP, INTP, INTJ, ESFP, and ESTP. On women, I interact with them easily until I find out that I really like one, and then struggle immensely to talk fluidly with her.

That other drivers might be pissed off at me.

9. What are your vices?
    My biggest vice is masturbation - exhibit A of my lack of self-control. My imagination can be vastly darker than my personality is usually. I'm also very lazy.

10. What are your fears?
    That I'll never have a family, or never get a job, or never ... be self-actualized, I guess.

My family is divorced parent-wise, and volatile sibling-wise. I'm really really close with my Mom (an ENFP), although she does erupt carelessly at times. She's still the highlight of my life. My Dad (an ISTJ), is a very quiet, reserved Stanford-graduate Doctor. He's actually a very loving person, but the rest of my family ignore that aspect of him. I have only one sibling (unfortunately), a younger sister (ISFP). She completely shuts me out of her personal life. She struggles with a lot of depression and self-harm but hates it when I try to talk to her. I get very upset thinking about how our relationship should be. She's my only sibling, yet our interactions are intentionally minimized. She doesn't take into account my love for her.

I'm fine with it. I usually think that other people either disregard my emotion or think that I'm foolish and absurd (except my friends of course).

Well I currently am in High School, so I'll just compare it to Middle School (this will probably give the wrong impression of me). Then, I was extremely hyper-sensitive, quiet, shy, weak, and certainly significantly different from everyone else. Very few people liked me. I begged my Dad to let me go to a different high school instead, because I was extremely depressed, and ruined most of my other relationships with the kids at my school. In High School, I was much stronger, and able to understand others and how I should react to them. I even hardly ever cry, which was a very surprising transformation for me. I'm cool with everyone in my grade, and friendly with a great number of them. Their positive perception of me as being nice (and even cool and funny sometimes!) has been huge for my self-esteem. I've never been happier in my life.

And finally....
    To have a large loving, trusting and unbreakable family. I think about that a lot. Ultimately, it's to do the best with the gifts God has given me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp

Backgound
    - INFP, Enneagram 8w7 sp

- A bisexsual male

- Thailand for both

- Thai, nothing specially.

- No, I'm not interested in any religious though all of my family members are Buddhist

Questions
    - Freelance worker. Illustrator/Writer or even open my own cafeteria. I keep making various menus, drawing and write things I have in my mind.
    I just do what I want to do~

- So-So I guess? I don't like to have long conversation except when they ask for my advice. Usually I tend to be the listener anyway.
    Most people like my opinion and I'd like to learn more from them so I can have more opinion to use in the next time and for the person I'll meet, that's how my relationship work.

- Will my viewpoint be completely refused by someone? Why they don't accept my thoughts?
    I understand people can't have the same idea though. I just want to be the right one at some points.

9. What are your vices?
    - Laziness and Hesitation. I'm a stubborn as well.

10. What are your fears?
    - Same as question 8

- Not that bad or even good. I love them and they love me. That's the only thing I feel about it.

- I'm calm, more like apathetic person. Expressing through my voice tone, conversation and action. I'm a bit moody if being annoyed.

- I don't know. Maybe the leader/ good adviser? I don't think about how people see me so... no answer for this question, sorry.

- Follow what you feel right or what you want to. Be what you are.
    ~A cat walk through the way~