1. What is your personality type? INFP or ISFP 4w5 sx/sp
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I am currently living in the U.S. and I was born in Mexico.
4. What cultural background are you? Hispanic/Latino.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am Christian and so is my family
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'm thinking of going into either medicine or research.I am currently attending college,getting through all my general ed.classes so I can move on to/decide on a major.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I find it difficult to get along with both males and females,they both make me nervous for different reasons(girls are usually very judgmental and I feel so different from them,while boys confuse me/scare me haha.)I don't have many good friends,I'm not good at trusting people or making friends.
8. What paranoias do you have? I'm really afraid of animals for some weird irrational reason I can't discern.
9. What are your vices? I'm very intense I don't do anything halfway.I also get angry/hurt at the drop of a hat.
10. What are your fears? Ending up all alone because I can't seem to relate to anyone well/am afraid of trying to initiate and getting rejected.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I have a good relationship with my mother,we're a lot alike so we are pretty close,even if we fight a lot.I have a pretty ok relationship with my father,he's a good guy deep down but he's so childish and hypocritical sometimes,I just can't respect him.I have very good relationships with my little sisters and a pretty good relationship with my little brother although I do find him annoying most of the time.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I've only cried in public once,it was so embarrassing I swore I'd never do it again.So,I make sure never to express my emotions in public.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?Before:Fragile,Really quiet loner girl,smart-slacker,weird girl,awkward.
Now: Loner,self-sufficient,Distant,mysterious,hostile,aloof,weird, smart-slacker,intense,confident.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I believe the point of my life is to push myself to become the person I want to be/know I can be.