1. What is your personality type? INFP 4w3 so/sp
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Slovakia, I live in Slovakia.
4. What cultural background are you? Slav
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My whole family is strongly atheistic. I am an agnostic/atheist.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?I wanna be singer/actress. I act in amateur theater, take singing lessons and sing in band.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I easily make friends with women, I don't have much men friends. Most of my friends studied at art schools, or do activly some form of art and creative self expression. They are open minded, easy going, fun and cool people. They would never make me feel ashamed and accept everyone for who he really is.
8. What paranoias do you have? I fear close rooms and small spaces. I fear being chained, manipulated and unfree. I fear nonexitence and death.
9. What are your vices? I have poor self control. Usually I tend to do nothing at all, or do everything at once. So then it turns out to overeating, drinking too much alcohol, partying too hard, fucking too often, singing too loud and talking too much...
10. What are your fears? Limits, unfreedom, emptiness...Most of all I fear emptiness and nothingness.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - I don't know my father. With my mother it's sometimes copmlicated, because she is perfectionist, detailist and hardworker, while I am more careless and easy going. But we have somethings in common and can live together pretty fine.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - Never express it. Only possitive emotions, but I'd very rarely express negative emotions. I think I should be pushed to do it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - I think people saw me as idiomatic. They tolerated me, but I wasn't so popular. They probably saw me as that little childish girl, that can be interesting from time to time...
[B]14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
Sharing some special message and helping world to become a bit better place.