User Tag List

First 384647484950 Last

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFP 4w3 so/sp
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Slovakia, I live in Slovakia.
    4. What cultural background are you? Slav
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My whole family is strongly atheistic. I am an agnostic/atheist.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?I wanna be singer/actress. I act in amateur theater, take singing lessons and sing in band.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I easily make friends with women, I don't have much men friends. Most of my friends studied at art schools, or do activly some form of art and creative self expression. They are open minded, easy going, fun and cool people. They would never make me feel ashamed and accept everyone for who he really is.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I fear close rooms and small spaces. I fear being chained, manipulated and unfree. I fear nonexitence and death.
    9. What are your vices? I have poor self control. Usually I tend to do nothing at all, or do everything at once. So then it turns out to overeating, drinking too much alcohol, partying too hard, fucking too often, singing too loud and talking too much...
    10. What are your fears? Limits, unfreedom, emptiness...Most of all I fear emptiness and nothingness.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - I don't know my father. With my mother it's sometimes copmlicated, because she is perfectionist, detailist and hardworker, while I am more careless and easy going. But we have somethings in common and can live together pretty fine.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - Never express it. Only possitive emotions, but I'd very rarely express negative emotions. I think I should be pushed to do it.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - I think people saw me as idiomatic. They tolerated me, but I wasn't so popular. They probably saw me as that little childish girl, that can be interesting from time to time...
    And finally....
    [B]14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    Sharing some special message and helping world to become a bit better place.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? - INTJ>INTP>ISTP>ISTJ
    2. Are you male or female? - Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - USA
    4. What cultural background are you? - Asian
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - I'm a Hermeticist, and my family's Mormon.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - I want to do something involving metaphysics, and to do so I'm integrating a bunch of esoteric systems together.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - Most of my friends for activities have been male as a kid, but for general internet interaction, it seems pretty equal with both genders, even if male is a bit more natural.
    8. What paranoias do you have? - People and their convoluted opinions.
    9. What are your vices? - Mundane things.
    10. What are your fears? - The physical world and the struggle in reaching Heaven.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - I come to my parents for support and advice.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - I'm comfortable with it, but a lot of times I don't feel enough from others.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - The opinions vary widely, so I'm the crazy kid.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - I seek to answer questions about cosmology and enlightenment - who we are, why we are here, where we are going, what everything is all about, and the mind of God. The final step is the unlimited expansion possible from this path - ultimate power.

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFP.
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? I am from the United Kingdom
    4. What cultural background are you? Anglo-Saxon/White
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My family are officially Church of England yet show no real faith of any kind. I'm an atheist though I wouldn't mind becoming a Jedi or Sith.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Something that doesn't make me feel like I'm suffering inner death. Right now I am writing a novel and taking a course to becoming an accountant. I'll just have to adapt.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I am reasonably good at platonic relationships with both genders though romance is usually a rare if not mythological beast.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I don't really have any so much. They are more the fears mentioned below.
    9. What are your vices? I utilise my emotions far too much and allow them to take me down routes which lack self-discipline. I also eat a lot when I am bored (which is often.)
    10. What are your fears? Historically it has been a fear of human extinction but now its a fear of becoming a puppet and also I have a fear of starving to death (though not of death itself.)
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - Poor. We live under the same roof (save my younger brother) and I don't think any of us really love each other. I certainly don't love any of them.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - I came around to the idea that expressions of emotion in public is a weakness but this idea comes second to my needs so if I am not concerned about appearing weak or a soft touch then I would be perfectly happy to indulge them within my ability.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - Historically I have been seen as weird and often stupid. Now though it oscillates between the above and total indifference. I do not think people in my work place would notice or care much if I disappeared tomorrow. Fortunately I am relatively content with such a state of affairs.

And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    I see life without point, purpose or meaning. I have a tendency to value one object over another (darn Fi) but see them as only of relative value. I ideally want to make my life something which I can reflect upon and determine that it wasn't a waste of life and my choices were not mistakes. As for the universe I do not think a god exists but would be interested to observe a person, technology or species break the chains of their limitations and innovate their way into a state of divinity where science and physics can be negotiated, compromised and even completely defied in every way. That would be a good reason for existence to occur I think.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    INTp

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTP (with a developed "F" side, so/sx)
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Rural/Suburban Midwest
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'll let you know when I figure it out- Christian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I've got to many prospective areas to pick just one. Just studying up and doing research at the moment.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have more female friends than male, but that is mostly because I don't know enough male's I'd like to be friends with. For both genders, I am usually friends with them as a result of a high intellect and shared interests.
    8. What paranoias do you have? That I'll be underestimated.
    9. What are your vices? Oh my, too many to count.
    10. What are your fears? Finding out I'm not as capable as I thought. Also, pictures of spiders (though not spiders themselves), and wrists... and people scratching their wrists.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Strained, but fine.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I've trained myself to communicate better than I used to, but it requires thought most of the time.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Well I am currently a senior. I'm perceived as one of those intellectual students who should have a 4.0 gpa, but doesn't. I'm a "good child", no drugs or anything like that. However, even though I'm considered one of the intelligent individuals, I do feel that my intellect is underestimated.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? That is up to you. You make your own destiny.

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type?

Don’t know. I see myself in a lot of the types.

2. Are you male or female?

Female

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

USA; Japan.

4. What cultural background are you?

American; like everyone, a bit of a European mutt.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

No specific religious beliefs, but I was baptized Protestant because historically that’s what my family’s been.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

I’m a technical writer, but I want to use my writing skills for a higher purpose; I have Asperger’s and I’d like to write a book about it so that I can help give other women on the spectrum added perspective.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I tend to be better friends with guys, when I have friends at all. Making new friends has sort of leveled off with time, though. When I look for friends, I look for people who are trustworthy; they have to have something deeper than just shared interests. So I rarely let people in to my inner sanctum, and I think of friends in terms of quality instead of quantity.

8. What paranoias do you have?

Loss of freedom.

9. What are your vices?

Too much alcohol when I’m stressed and want to forget about the problem for a while (or I just want to shut up the hamster wheel in my head).

10. What are your fears?

Again, loss of freedom and independence. I’d be lost without it.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

Very good. They don’t get me 100%, but they’re good, caring people.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

I would never publicly express negative emotion; I’m much more comfortable with other types of emotion.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

I was a ghost in high school. I still think I’m a ghost. Or, if they do see me, they have no idea what to make of me.

And finally....

I was thinking about this subject earlier today; life is somewhat like a hiking trail covered in fall’s fallen leaves. Sometimes the path isn’t always clear, and sometimes the leaves are slippery and you slip up, but you always know that deep down it’s underfoot and it'll take you where you need to go. I think I’m meant to be a communicator; I’m not good at verbal communication, but I think I can help people through my writing.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ESFJ, technically ExFJ but I think I have a slight preference for S.
    2. Are you male or female? Female.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Ugh, American I suppose? I'm from CA, that's a pretty big subculture
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I was raised, and still am a Christian. Although a lot of my beliefs have become quite a bit more Liberal than my family's. Thank you college education.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I'm studying Psychology, planning to become some sort of Counselor. Not sure what type of graduate degree I will pursue yet.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    Most of my good friends are female. I do have one close guy friend though. I would say I am very close to about 4 people. I'm not sure why I;m so close with them. Two of them are very different from me (INTP, INFP) and two are very similar (ISFJ, ESFP). I think I appreciate the listening ability of the INs, as well as my ability to relate to the SFJs.
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    Getting food poisoning from raw chicken. I disinfect so much after cooking it. I eat raw cookie dough all the time though.
    9. What are your vices?
    Baked goods and the opportunity to procrastinate by hanging out with friends. I am also very bad at saying "no."
    10. What are your fears?
    Burning to death and failing at adulthood.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    I have a good relationship with my parents. I enjoy spending time with them and I'm pretty open with them about my life. I have a good relationship with my middle brother, we talk quite a bit. Not so much my youngest brother. We drive each other crazy, probably because he's 16.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    I express emotions probably a little bit too freely regardless of the context. I don't really like crying in public though.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Probably as a know it all. But, in my defense, I did know quite a bit more than a lot of them. :P Now, I've been told that I am intimidating and seem to have my life together. I disagree with both of those things.
    And finally....
    As a Christian I see a big part of my purpose as being to serve God and others. I see a lot of aspects of my life being affected by that. I love to help.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFJ 3w2 sx/sp
    2. Are you male or female? M
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US; US
    4. What cultural background are you? Greek, Belizean
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist; Eastern Orthodox + Roman Catholic

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Teaching; Preparing for interviews
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Good and good; 2 REALLY CLOSE best friends; They are funny and creative, at least SORTA understand me
    8. What paranoias do you have? Cops
    9. What are your vices? People who think they are smarter than they actually are; Drones in society; Sheeplike people
    10. What are your fears? Free-falling; Failure
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Both love me, but I need to move out. My dad (ISTJ) and I butt heads quite a bit; Love them, but we aren't very close.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Getting better
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Bit of a loner, but pretty cool. Weird; Still weird, but intelligent. Some people call me a class act, other people hate me.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? My point is to help people, otherwise, there is no REAL point in life. I guess to understand oneself and find one's true meaning in life is the best I've got

MBTI
    Ixxx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

1.INTP, the „neurotic linguist“ subvariety. Test as INTJ usually but find INTP description as being more identifiable.
    2.Girly girl.
    3.Middle Europe. Same.
    4.Up until the age of 10, communistic (read, nonexistent). Since then, if there was some cultural backround, I would have probably not notice.
    5.None. None. Happy with both answers. I myself could be defined as an agnostic, who really likes God and God´s tricks.
    6.The word career somehow didn´t make it to my vocabulary. I just couldn´t care less. Doing what I´m really good at, I would be unemployable. Therefore, I see the outer world´s job as merely a source of just sufficient income to support a neat and modest lifestyle. My current job (a lead of a division of 11 people in a business) makes me sick. My dream job: Anything, where I could work alone, where there would be no phones and no idiots, and tasks either easy enough to be finished in 4 hours or fascinating enough to keep me interested for 10 hours. Something with books, wikipedia, planets or plants.
    7.My friendships do not seem to differentiate a gender, but since I have so few, I have no statistic data to support the thesis. I am best friends with brother and sister, and someone else. That´s it. I am best friends with my siblings (INTP bro and INFJ sis) because they are intelligent, interesting to talk to and not bothering at all.
    8.None.
    9.Not responding... that is one of my vices. Also, in spite of generally highly pronounced cleanliness, not being able to wash the dishes properly, because of the lack of enthusiasm for small stains. Apparent carelessness and unintentional arrogance. Random fits of uncontrollable emotional pain after seeing an old fragile man buying a dog-food.
    10.Becoming immobilized. Becoming dependent intensely on someone else. If someone became intensely dependent on me. Having to work as a volunteer in a charitable organization, at some place where it would be hot, noisy, dirty, no nature, no hope, no escape.
    11.With parents: colorless but true-blue. With siblings: extremely good, spot on a type of a relation-ship I prefer: loose but deep.
    12.So bad. I only express emotion in public if somebody pushes really hard to extract the emotionally tinted response from me. Then he gets the emotional response he will never want to get any time again. In privacy, however, and if my own initiative, much better. Brief, and on a tender-subtle-infantile side of the spectrum. I do have feelings, really.
    13.Cannot generalize.
    14.Many ways to answer. The point is to be searching and finding what the point is, which is a different journey for everyone, albeit with the same home at the end. More specifically for me, it would be to find the theory of everything, and unify the psyche and the universe, both theoretically and matter-of-factly. To learn to play tricks on God, and become best friends with God. To learn Finnish and Polish and to understand quantum mechanics (the last being unrealistic). On a life-time scale, to become independent, integral and deep... and compassionate, as I age.

To here knows when... Odi et Amo's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Background
    1. What is your personality type? INFx 4w5 sx; lean towards Ni & Fi
    2. Are you male or female? Male, am called metrosexual occasionally.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US; US
    4. What cultural background are you? Third generation immigrant; quarter Irish and quarter French from my mother, quarter Italian and quarter Lithuanian from my father.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Spiritual agnostic (was confirmed Roman Catholic); mother is Roman Catholic (and has us confirmed), father is atheist.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Linguistics/language research, or writing, or biomedical research, or astronomy...kinda clueless; poking my head up every now and then and taking in the world.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Good with both. A dozen or so deep friendships, equally with both genders, centered around a lot of talking and close-knit get togethers. A good mix of people, type-wise and otherwise.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Not understanding myself. Causing others suffering.
    9. What are your vices? Emotional intimacy, ganja, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, music, being in solitude.
    10. What are your fears? Heights, needles, tornadoes,
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Not very close with parents. They aren't too close with each other (but how could they be, after 8 children...). Close with the three siblings older than me, in different ways, and moderately so with the younger four.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? In company pretty good; in public pretty dreadful.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Out there, quiet, wayward, and distant.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Solitude
    Comes just as it goes
    Goes as just its umbra
    Comes

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ― Albert Camus

4w5/5w4/1w2, Neutral Good, RlxAI

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ESTP 7w6 sx/sp
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Australia, to both.
    4. What cultural background are you? Croatian
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm atheist. My family is Catholic.

Questions
    I'm looking to be in the design field. I'm in my final year of interior architecture degree.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I find it easier to get along with males but I still have more female friends. I have about 5-6 good friends who I've know for a few years, I'm friends with them because they know exactly who I am and still choose to remain friends with me haha.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I have a fear of being 'stuck' and not progressing.
    9. What are your vices? I'm temperamental, I rationalize EVERYTHING so I allow myself to do what I want when I want, too spontaneous, have zero patience, I'm never in the middle - it's all or nothing.
    10. What are your fears? Not having a sense of fulfillment and something in my life that I am truly passionate about.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - I get along really well with my father although we tend to disagree on EVERYTHING we both look past that, my relationship with my mother is a massive challenge, I get along really well with my siblings.. sometimes I think they only like me because I spoil them a lot hehe.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm okay expressing certain sides of emotion in public as long as it doesn't show vulnerability. I have never ever cried in pubic.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? throughout high school I went through a couple of phases, one phase I was the popular girl but I seemed to attract a lot of drama then I went into a reclusive phase after that but I still got along with everyone. Most people saw me as a troublemaker, independent, approachable, creative, intelligent but still a massive goofball.. People still look at me the same.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I haven't really found a real 'point' to my life yet.. I just want to find purpose and enjoy quality of life and be able to share that with family and friends. Life is there to simply LIVE.
    7w6 . 3w2 . 9w8

~

Chaos is more freedom; in fact, total freedom. But no meaning.
    I want to be free to act, and I also want my actions to mean something.