1. What is your personality type? IsFj or InFp
2. Are you male or female? female
3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? Working class New England Caucasian
5. What religion are you? Agnostic Atheist What religion is your family? Catholic
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Unemployed Anthropology major What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Volunteer ESL Tutor. Thinking of going to get my masters to teach ESL
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I have friends of both genders. A few more girls than guys. I was extremely shy and had zero guy friends until I was in college (had almost zero girl friends also). How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I hate to distinguish between good friends & best friends and between acquaintances/"regular" friends & good friends. But, I suppose I would say I have 3 people I consider a best friend (plus boyfriend makes 4). Double that number for good friend. I'm friends with them because I am comfortable enough around them to be me. And they like me for who I am. They're smart and we can talk about silly things as well as intellectual things.
8. What paranoias do you have? I suffered from social anxiety for a long time. Not bad enough to not leave my house. But enough to where I had no friends and was convinced I never could. The thought of talking to people who weren't my family gave me panic attacks. I was convinced people wouldn't and couldn't like me. Once I got slightly better to where I had friends, I was just as bad when it came to dating. I'm still shy and reserved, but in a normal introverted way, not in an unhealthily ridiculous kind of way.
9. What are your vices? procrastination, lethargy, disorganization, ice cream
10. What are your fears? not doing anything meaningful with my life, losing people I love, mushrooms (an irrational phobia of mine)
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I was extremely close with my mom, she died when I was 19. My relationship with my dad is good, if not close. And my brother and I are also close, but he's had his own issues(drugs) that have made things difficult
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? not good. i don't like to display any kind of strong emotion (positive or negative) in front of people I don't know. Or even in front of people I know if it's more than a few people
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Quiet. Smart. Bookish. Too nice. Self conscious. How do you think people see you now? Smart. Fun, if occasionally reserved with my fun. Idealistic. Kind. Self conscious.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? 42. But in all seriousness, I don't know and it is a question that I strive to answer in my life. To be happy, to be kind, to be loved and to be loving. To strive for success, but not perfection. To not be so caught up in the future, that you can't enjoy the little things in life. But to not be so caught up in the little things that you're ill prepared for the future. Balance.