User Tag List

First 36444546474856 Last

MBTI
    IsFj

1. What is your personality type? IsFj or InFp
    2. Are you male or female? female
    3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Working class New England Caucasian
    5. What religion are you? Agnostic Atheist What religion is your family? Catholic

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Unemployed Anthropology major What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Volunteer ESL Tutor. Thinking of going to get my masters to teach ESL
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I have friends of both genders. A few more girls than guys. I was extremely shy and had zero guy friends until I was in college (had almost zero girl friends also). How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I hate to distinguish between good friends & best friends and between acquaintances/"regular" friends & good friends. But, I suppose I would say I have 3 people I consider a best friend (plus boyfriend makes 4). Double that number for good friend. I'm friends with them because I am comfortable enough around them to be me. And they like me for who I am. They're smart and we can talk about silly things as well as intellectual things.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I suffered from social anxiety for a long time. Not bad enough to not leave my house. But enough to where I had no friends and was convinced I never could. The thought of talking to people who weren't my family gave me panic attacks. I was convinced people wouldn't and couldn't like me. Once I got slightly better to where I had friends, I was just as bad when it came to dating. I'm still shy and reserved, but in a normal introverted way, not in an unhealthily ridiculous kind of way.
    9. What are your vices? procrastination, lethargy, disorganization, ice cream
    10. What are your fears? not doing anything meaningful with my life, losing people I love, mushrooms (an irrational phobia of mine)
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I was extremely close with my mom, she died when I was 19. My relationship with my dad is good, if not close. And my brother and I are also close, but he's had his own issues(drugs) that have made things difficult
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? not good. i don't like to display any kind of strong emotion (positive or negative) in front of people I don't know. Or even in front of people I know if it's more than a few people
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Quiet. Smart. Bookish. Too nice. Self conscious. How do you think people see you now? Smart. Fun, if occasionally reserved with my fun. Idealistic. Kind. Self conscious.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? 42. But in all seriousness, I don't know and it is a question that I strive to answer in my life. To be happy, to be kind, to be loved and to be loving. To strive for success, but not perfection. To not be so caught up in the future, that you can't enjoy the little things in life. But to not be so caught up in the little things that you're ill prepared for the future. Balance.

Infinite Bubble

I was going to do this before; totally forgot about it.

Background

1. What is your personality type?
    INFJ.

2. Are you male or female?
    Male.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    England and always have.

4. What cultural background are you?
    Tea drinkers and scone munchers.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    My father and I are atheists. The rest are agnostic as far as I'm aware.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Writer/musician. I am achieving this by writing words and notes on scraps of paper.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    Both despicable at the moment. I currently have about 3 good friends and I am friends with them because otherwise I'd be sat in the corner of a dark room, rocking back and forth while manically trying to draw morbid pictures related to the pointlessness of life. Or something.

8. What paranoias do you have?
    I always think the lift I'm in will suddenly break

9. What are your vices?
    Perfectionism, high standards, procrastination, anxiety and prone to low moods.

10. What are your fears?
    Never having the chance to show the world my work.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Both fairly good. The downside is I can't talk about the things I enjoy very much.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    Not that great. If I am with someone who is angering/annoying me, I will tell them so, but only quietly. I dislike drawing attention to myself.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    The quiet loner. And, the quiet loner.

And finally....

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    All I enjoy is being creative, so I see that as "the point". For life in general... to successfully pass on your particular set of genes that will or will not withstand the tribulations of natural selection. After the "optimum" human gene has been concocted from the hundreds of thousand of years it took to develop, the universe will strip away, to reveal the Boss Level, where the Supreme Human battles against God to gain his powers, so humans can begin building their own universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    471 sx
    Socionics
    IEE

ENFP
    female
    3. What country do you live in now?
    U!S!A!
    What country are you born in?
    U!S!A!
    Caucasian American
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
    Entrepreneur (I made $70 at my lemonade stand last summer lol)
    What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I'm sprouting up more ideas on how to become a rich bitch fast
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders?
    I am a lot better friend to my girlfriends than they are to me; I make them beautiful presents, I listen to everything they say genuinely...and when I talk to them I'm never distracted by my phone or my thoughts...but I don't mind because I really hate conflict and I like to treat them well. By friends that I have that our boys, I think I turn a lot more spontaneous and I rarely talk about myself to them...it's just become habit. I guess I just have fun with boys in the moment. In my head, I definitely notice all the socially awkward things people do, so I'm pretty conscience around my friends to not be self focused or have distasteful conversations.
    I'm really paranoid of being shot. Only because I feel like its completely out of one's control, and that his/her death could've been anyone else's...he/she didn't even get the satisfaction of being individually hated...just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
    9. What are your vices?
    -criticism (in my head...definitely adapted that from my ENTJ father)
    -procrastination
    -one day ill love myself and the next day ill hate myself

10. What are your fears?
    I am scared of commitment. I am scared of developing an adult mind; thinking I'm better than my teenage self, and being grateful that I "matured" frighten me, because I feel like I want to be this way forever...
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    -Dad: very critical, very spiritual, very manipulative. I get along with him probably better than anyone else in my family does...but he freaks out often and it is unexpected and I don't like how he tries to control me...I'm also very very scared of him.
    -Mom: since I'm my dad's favorite, she throws me under the bus, trying to protect my other siblings. This pisses me off, and she has a lot of quirks that drive me nuts, but at the end of the day we love each other a lot.
    -Older Sister: we get along very well on a action-based level- I'm an N, she's an S...so we don't often have a lot of the same mental interests...but we like the same physical things and we have a ton of fun together.
    -Younger Sister: extremely close in age we are...and we are both NFPs (she's an I), but we are honestly closer than best friends...we are like one person.
    -Baby siblings:I love my children siblings more than anyone in the world.

I don't mind if I have a legit reason to be emotional, but sometimes I will cry when nobody understands why, and that makes me feel somewhat misunderstood (like at prom last year I cried, just because I was so scared that my life was passing by too fast...nobody understood). Other emotions besides crying I often express in public, like yelling, screaming, being violent...but I'm trying to get that under control
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
    People think I'm crazy, wild, weird, smart, quirky, eccentric, fun, kind, funny.
    How do you think people see you now?
    I'm still in high school
    And finally....
    To love other people. Everything we do effects somebody someway, so even when we haven't been marked "successful", I still think we make a difference.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Backgound
    MBTI INTP, Jungian INFP.

Rather not reveal that.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?21
    I live in Sweden, born in South-Korea.

You could say Swedish.

N/A. Sweden is a very atheist country.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Anthropology, some kind of cultural studies.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I get along with both genders but it's compartmentalized. I tend to have more "chatty" relationships with females and more "doing" things with males like playing video games. I would say 3 good friends and I'm friends with these people because we get along great.

Don't think I'm particularly paranoid about anything.

9. What are your vices?
    Laziness, lack of organization.

10. What are your fears?
    Unrelated to enneagram I have a phobia of spiders and the dark.

Non-existent.

I don't.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Probably the same. Maybe a bit of a quirky loner, a smartass. Not sure. I doubt that has changed.

Good question. Wish there was a point.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

ISFJ (probably)
    female
    USA for both
    Erm, northeastern american, reared in a predominantly white, Irish Catholic neighborhood? I don't know how to answer this.
    I'm an atheist. My father's side is Catholic, and my mother's is Protestant. There are quite a few agnostics strewn about the bunch.

Cognitive psychologist. I'm [still] in school.
    Historically, I've had more relationships with females than males, but those with males were longer lasting. I don't really have any friends now--good or otherwise. I guess I could consider my partner a friend, though. Maybe. Mostly, the friends I had were by circumstance, having lived in the same neighborhood growing up. We parted as we grew older and realized that a relationship based upon a mutual liking of mario kart no longer sufficed. We were just kids. I have a hard time meeting and making friends.
    I'm more of a generally anxious--rather than paranoid--sort of person. I don't know that I have any paranoias.
    9. What are your vices?
    Smoking, drinking too much coffee, eating bad-for-me foods, buying expensive makeup.
    10. What are your fears?
    I'm mostly afraid that I will never figure out who I really am. I will never get to where I want to be, professionally, and that I will end up like my mother. Also, rodents.
    My relationship with my father is loving, if a bit lacking in mutual understanding. We both try for the other's sake, but routinely find ourselves bumping into our respective annoyances. I don't have a relationship with my mother (we're estranged) by my choice (the only choice, as far as my sanity is concerned). I have three younger siblings. We're all still young and sort of coming into our own, so I am hoping there will be time enough to really get to know each other once we've established ourselves a bit more. As it is, we really don't know each other all that well.
    I don't, if I can help it, save for a somewhat muted expression of the more positive emotions. I'm hardly stoic, to be sure, though experience real difficulty feeling, understanding, and demonstrating anger in private, nevermind public. Generally, if one were to see me in public, she'd meet with a calm, somewhat reserved, and hopefully pleasant person.
    Throughout school, I was always thought to be kind of odd, which could be either a positive or negative thing, depending upon who it was saying so. During middle school and the beginning of high school, I liked to set up and carry out "social experiments" as I called them. Really, I would just show up wearing something outlandish, or saying something outlandish, or something else outlandish, and took note of the types and numbers of responses they begot, took them home, and wrote up my "analyses" of the results, and what I thought it meant and said about my peergroup. It didn't win me any popularity points. Hah. I didn't have a group of friends in high school, instead, kind of floating along the fringes. I knew everyone well enough to say "hi" in passing, but that was it. Some people thought I was funny. Teachers generally either hated me or loved me, usually depending upon whether their class was one I brought my smart or my smartass into.

Now, I'd say people probably see me in much the same way. People who don't know me well think I am sweet, those who know me better, know better.
    And finally....

I'm disinclined to think there is one, overarching Life Purpose as applied to everyone's and everything's life everywhere. I think we all sort of have to either create or discover our own (or not).

For me, I feel like my purpose is to find my purpose, kind of. I want to have a purpose. Find something important [to me] into which I can pour every bit of myself. Discover a source of inspiration which endures, and long enough for me to give back something helpful and meaningful to someone[s]. Or something[s]. Learn as much as I can. Treat people with respect, consideration, and empathy. Love well.

Or something like that.
    Last edited by Tabula; 03-28-2013 at 08:12 PM.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    TiNe

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I live in Belgium and was raised in Great-Britain AND Belgium.
    4. What cultural background are you? English background.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am an atheist, even though English people tend to be religious. My family is a mix of believers and non-believers. We all have our personal view on/of the world.

Questions
    Something to do with science, or maybe philosophy. I am studying, but not really doing anything in particular to achieve a goal. I just live, making my desiscions when I am required to. But I have dreamt of being an architect (since I was 7!)
    I get along pretty well with the boys. 'She's one of the boys' is a sentence that definetly can be applied. But, I also get along with girls, because my two best friends are girls. But I only have about 3 real friends and 5 'mates'. So I don't really have much friends.
    I have none.
    9. What are your vices?
    (Being stubborn lol). And sweet things (as in food)
    10. What are your fears?
    The darkness. I have too much fantasies and imagination for that. Really.
    I am a very distant child. My mum always complains when I don't talk. She says that I need to talk about my problems and just talk about my everyday life. The problem is that I don't really have anything to talk about. (My friends and I just talk about random stuff, and we don't really do exciiting things, so what is there to talk about? xD I really don't understand her.) My brother looks up to me, but we clash sometimes... a lot actually. We have our own opinions and ideas and we're both stubborn so we clash, but when we agree we can be best of friends.
    Bad. I don't express any emotion, that is why I get along with boys better. Girls tend to say 'she's boring', but my female friends say the opposite, but that is because they know me well enough. I am not close to my male friends, because I tend to see them more as 'mates'. I do have two male friends who I see as a friend. But even that is rare.
    A mysterious person. I am not ugly nor beautiful. I am shy and 'cute' (I really hate the word cute, I want to beautiful :P) so boys like my prescense as a ... mate. (mate as in friend..not animal like mate xD) Now they see me the same. I haven't changed a lot since high school. My puberty was pretty early...
    And finally....
    Life is like a flashing light in the (or a) universe. It's definite and special in its own way. I don't believe that there is really a point, which makes THE point in life. There is just no single point. Life is something you have to live, in your own way, make it your life that you enjoy. When we all take responsibility for our own lives and keep others feelings and values in check, then life will be good too. Just make it your own.
    When I look at life in general, I see it scientific. We're biological beings who are born, mate and die. Circle of life and so so...
    Life is a weird word, because you can interpret it in such various ways and in different 'stanzas' that the word itself is a wonder of its own, justl like life itself.
    This is actually a very difficult question because I can write a book about my interpretation of life. All in different point of views.
    That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet~~ Shakespeare W.
    Pi is the number of my life, forever and ending.
    Reading is like meeting a new world, or even better: the world that is supposed to be.

Phlegmatic
    5w6 (60%) OR 7w6(40%) (I get both quite a lot on tests) Chakra: Root, Throat, Third Eye, Crown (open) - Rest (closed)
    Trifix: 5w6, 1w2, 3w2.
    INTP: I(87,5%)N(74%)T(91%)P(56%)
    Ti - Ne
    ENFP/J's

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? - INTJ
    2. Are you male or female? - Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - i live in Romania and was born here
    4. What cultural background are you? - Eastern European i guess
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - my family and i are orthodox but we`re not really believers
    Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - i wanted to be a botanist and a microbiologist but due to objective reasons i could not finish that and now i study and work in the finance field which i find it actually stimulating due to the large amount of data and continuous transformation.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - i tend to befriend men mostly because of their somewhat lack of emotion and also because i cannot relate to women so much as i cannot empathize with them on a certain level (i have found that all women need the drama and cannot handle blunt resolves)
    8. What paranoia do you have? - too suspicious about people
    9. What are your vices? - alcohol
    10. What are your fears? - darkness to some extent, snakes
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - my mom always told me i don`t talk and that i don`t enjoy things but we get along great, i also have a younger sister to whom i share everything and accepts me completely
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - NO
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - i had a few friends but i never did want more, after high school i have been told i was considered a rebel, now i`m the weird one in the office always reading something
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - that is a great question, i haven`t found the answer to that yet for myself but generally speaking.. it`s got to be big

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFP
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Italian and Irish
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? None

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Something in herbalism.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have only a few friends.
    9. What are your vices? my temper
    10. What are your fears? Sleeping in a room with the closet door open.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Not good, I moved away from all of them.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't express that in public.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I have no idea. I only attended high school for two months; I was expelled. I also moved far away so I don't see anyone from my past.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I am still looking for the purpose of it all.

MBTI
    INFP

Backgound
    INFP.
    Male.
    The U.S. for both.
    American, specifically NYC.
    I'm personally an agnostic. My mom's family is Jewish and my dad's is Presbyterian, but neither one is particularly religious.

Questions
    I'm a high school senior, so I don't know, but I imagine I'd like to work for an environmental organization or something like that. (I'm thinking about majoring in environmental studies in college.) I also feel like I'd enjoy being some kind of writer, if I was good enough.
    I only have a few good friends. I'd like to have some more, but making friends doesn't come easily to me. My friendships are pretty whimsical a lot of the time, but I really like having deep conversations. Most of my friends are guys, like me, and I kind of wish I was friends with more girls.
    I kind of have this paranoia that everyone else knows stuff about how to do well in life, interact with others, etc. that I don't know.
    9. What are your vices?
    Envy, I guess. I often feel like other people's lives are better than mine and wish I was more like them. Also, I think I sometimes come off as kind of critical towards people without meaning to.
    10. What are your fears?
    People not liking me, me being alone while others are having fun together, that kind of thing. Also never accomplishing anything that makes a positive difference in the world.
    My relationship with my parents is pretty good. They get annoyed at me sometimes, and I don't always like the way they act, but I guess that's natural between parents and teenagers. I have a brother, and we have a good relationship too.
    I think I've started expressing emotion more lately. It's pretty easy for me now.
    I'm in high school now, and people see me as kind of nerdy and awkward. I'm not very popular. I think they see me as a nice guy, though.
    And finally....
    I want to have meaningful experiences and ideas in my life, and I hope I can do something that helps people in need or does something good for the world. As for the point of life, that's hard. I want to say finding happiness, but it seems like a little more than that. I guess I haven't figured it all out just yet.
    Last edited by GranChi; 04-12-2013 at 08:31 PM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFP, almost ISFP
    2. Are you male or female?Female
    3. What country do you live in now?United States What country are you born in?Same.
    4. What cultural background are you?A mishmash of southern. I like to think I'm closest to prairie farmer or something. I was raised Pentecostal, almost as a culture. My dad was a preacher's son, so he saw a lot of corruption, but he didn't leave (he was almost scared to) until a year or two ago. We do believe in God still, because we don't think those preachers were anything like him or used of him. One of my siblings has gone back to it. My best friends also came out of this religion, and one of my best friends is still in it. It's complicated with him because he's a preacher's son as well, and he can see how corrupted it is, but he can't leave (not old enough) and I think he's turning either agnostic or a full blown convert.
    5. What religion are you? Christian, trying to be as close to new testament version as possible.What religion is your family? Family at home, same. Brother and second oldest sister, Pentecostal Christian. Oldest sister, very open Christian, Ba'hai influence. Non-immediate family (Dad's side) Pentecostal Christian. (Mom's side) Christian mostly in name alone or agnostic.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Well I want to go to college for a small course that will certify me to work in a professional kitchen. I would love if I could do comics, but it doesn't seem to be how it'll go. I would really love to do something like be a behind- the-scenes worker in a humanitarian job like a soup kitchen or women's shelter or orphanage. I'm kind of particular in the way I am nice- I hate to get credit or praise for it. As far as what I'm doing, I'm researching the college, I'm daily practicing my artwork and I'm daily praying for God's help and guidance.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders?With girls, kind of meh, though we do get along. I've always been better friends with guys. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I only have two or three. One of them I feel obliged to have because I'm best friends with his brother, another I don't always feel we are the greatest friends, and the third wasn't really nice to me, but we knew we were friends no matter what.
    8. What paranoias do you have? My nightmares? And heights, sort of. I probably have more, but I can't think of any. I used to be scared of almost everything to the point of superstition, but I decided to face my fears and they became non-fears, sometimes friends.
    9. What are your vices?Umm...cookies? I don't know, haha.
    10. What are your fears? Deep down there's usually fear for my friends and family's safety, though not on the surface. I have a somewhat irrational but justifiable fear that I leave people with the impression that I love myself (in a vain or haughty way) because I'm so socially awkward that I trespass unspoken rules. I know I've left that image with one family and I don't know how to fix it.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? For the first 15 years of my life a sibling taught me to dislike and distrust my dad, but when she moved out I realized all of her points were false. We've been repairing quite nicely. I was always a mama's girl (perhaps because of aforementioned sibling's influence) and though my mom bothers me sometimes, on the whole I am still as close to her as ever.siblings (if you had any)?I'll do this quickly- I have five. Brother- good/distant. He's ten years older, I never knew him well but it seems we could get along excellent. Oldest sister-Used to be good. She thinks it's good still, but I have had disillusionments concerning her, so it's more meh now. I still love her, though. Older sister-Was never very close (she's ESTJ so we never knew how to relate) but it's not bad. Younger sister- Used be close, now we're more distant, but still good. Youngest sister- Used to be distant but now I almost rely on her. Particularly in social situations. (She's ENTP.)
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm pretty good. It's a little difficult.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? They thought I was like, a holy saint or something, and I'm being serious! My friend from high school thought I was too nice to even step on a flower. Being more tomboy then I was a little offended but it was mostly humorous.How do you think people see you now? I'm homeschooled now. My friends I have think I'm so open minded my brains have fallen out or they think I'm the cookie lady. Like its my job to make them cookies. (I don't mind though.) They still think I'm too nice. Also they see me as kind of wise. Or they just think I'm weird and don't try to figure me out. They really never think one thing of me all the time. *sigh*
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?I think the point is to show others Jesus' love, even if they hate you, even if they hurt you, even if they use you. It's a hard love to exemplify.
    "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." -Albert Einstein