First 35434445464755 Last

Junior Member atreasuredembrace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram

This'll be fun!

Background

1. What is your personality type?
    When I first attended college, it was ENFP. then after it was ESFJ for years and recently ESFP. I placed ESFJ in my profile since this is the last result I've been getting the past week. I guess you can say I'm ESFX.

2. Are you male or female?
    Female.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    Born and raised in the United States.

4. What cultural background are you?
    The typical cute Filipino breed: Filipino, Spaniard, and Chinese. I have a feeling I have something else down the line, but this is to the best of my knowledge.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    I'm Catholic.
    Mom's side is pretty much Catholic.
    Dad's side is pretty split... from Agnostic to Jehovah's Witnesses to I don't know what.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I definitely want to place my cosmetology license to great use, and I love networking and business. So far, my goal is to be great network marketer in skin care and succeed so I can afford to go back to college and get my bachelor's degree (I'm hoping to double major in Psychology and Business Management or Marketing) and then open up my own salon with a cute boutique and spa and maybe a Christian-Catholic center. I'm not sure of the full details yet but I definitely want money to go to school. I am not a fan of taking out loans and owing people money.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I'm friends with both genders, although sometimes the girls think I may be too friendly with the guys which they think is flirting and as for guys, sometimes they flirt back, but I really won't budge unless they start giving me physical signs that they're interested.

Good friends - Although I have a huge network of people, I like to keep family and just have a few close friends. Who else am I going to complain the world to in real life if I'm close to everyone? I'd say right now I have 3-5 friends that are loyal and true to me.

8. What paranoias do you have?
    Hmm... I have yet to discover.

9. What are your vices?
    pride, lust, gluttony, and sloth. Sin is my vice.

10. What are your fears?
    spiders, rejection, not being accepted, being alone (different from spending time alone), getting left behind, failing (yet I still do it anyway)

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    I'm doing my best to make amends with everyone because it's just nowadays I'm doing my best to bond.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    This is cake. I show it like it is. Sometimes when I repress it for tact and timing, sometimes it's hard to resist.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    I had a very negative impact on my life at that time so I didn't have as many friends as I do now. As to what those high schoolers think of me, well, I lost close touch with them all.

And finally....

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    One of the goals in my life is to help people be the best and bring out the best in them. Also, to help others make them feel and look beautiful. I was always teased as a kid for being ugly and nowadays, I still get the comments that I look like a mom for my age (I have no kids and I'm asian.. apparently I am not a typical looking asian at all). I know how it feels to not feel pretty and not be a part of the so called "it" crowd but the trends of the "it" crowd change with the times. I want to be of great support for people to find their way and place in life as much as I am and that's why I place so much effort on them, thinking that THAT would be reciprocated (although more likely they don't happen).

Another thing that I found helpful to me is to live my life the way that God wants me to live: full of abundance, love, and faith and trust in Him alone.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTp

Backgound
    INTJ
    Female
    United States
    N/A
    Christian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I'm looking to be either a Code Developer or a Database Administrator. I'm taking classes for now.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I have more female friends than males. I have many acquaintances, fewer friends, one very close friend. I'm friends with them because, after evaluating, I deemed them a good friend, simple as that.
    N/A
    9. What are your vices?
    N/A
    10. What are your fears?
    I have necrophobia. It's very light, but it's still there, and it's not by association to death, per say, just a corpse. I can't even kill a bug because of this, I'd rather let it outside.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    I'm close to both my mother and sister.
    Apparently I'm hard to read. This doesn't bother me, since socially, it doesn't seem to hinder me.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Really, I'm not sure. There are a variety of opinions I get from people, but nothing consistent.
    And finally....
    Improving, always improving. I want to get better mentally, socially, and spiritually.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Background
    1. What is your personality type? ESFP
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? German and Scottish, cherokee indian
    5a. What religion are you? Confused. Basically agnostic. Recovering blasphemer.
    5b. What religion is your family? raised mormon by my atheist dad and universalist mom...
    Questions
    6a. What career are you in or looking to be in? Currently in customer service, some day hope to do career counseling or work in Human resources somewhere high up. Something like that.
    6b. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm working on my associates degree.
    7a. What is your friendships like with both genders? I easily befriend guys, but sometimes they rub me the wrong way. I prefer lady friends in general, at least in the long run.
    7b. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Good friends, probably between five and ten. I don't know why, I guess they amuse me or something.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I am paranoid about my heart rate for some reason.
    9. What are your vices? Most things
    10. What are your fears? Mostly the "cardiophobia"
    11a. What is your relationship like with your parents? They're pretty cool
    11b. What is your relationship like with your siblings (if you had any)? Good
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not so good
    13a. How do you think people saw you in high school? weird, probably obnoxious and contrary
    13b. How do you think people see you now? I talk about Jung too much
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? experiencing a lot of pleasure and not a lot of pain. Seeing that others can do the same. Oh, and learning.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default i love questions!

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? Possibly ENFP
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? JAMAICA What country are you born in? JAMAICA
    4. What cultural background are you? Afro-Jamaican, Indian
    5. What religion are you? Atheist What religion is your family? Christian Beliefs but Not Practiced

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Education, Beauty What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Bachelor's Degree, Planning
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Seems to be better with guys. [girls'] Relationships usually come between our friendships. How many good friends do you have I have 1 good friend though we do not interact very often. I have other friends which are regular and why are you friends with these people? Life thrusted me into a situation where I felt the need to interact with lots of different people - university - the regular friends are the ones that are somewhat trusted by me. I have another good friend who i broke up our friendship but she worked hard to mend it and for that hard work and the level of importance she seemed to place on our friendship, I forgave her. My one good friend is the only person who I can say exactly what is on my mind and he never seems to judge me. I can discuss anything with him and he gives good advice, is patient and laid back. I trust him - an INTP

8. What paranoias do you have? that people hate me behind my back and pretend to be my friend when I am around. That I am being used.

9. What are your vices? I am unable to trust people, even when it appears as if I do. I usually have a guard up. And my happy go lucky personality is probably fake. I tend to label some people as beneath me, in terms of intelligence... just off the bat without knowing them well enough. I sort of cut them off early and dont give them a chance. I think only of myself sometimes...

10. What are your fears? Fear of torture. Betrayal. Public embarrassment. Dying unfulfilled or unhappy.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Mother and I have a respectful relationship... relatively devoid of love on my end and controlling and aggressive on her end. i am somewhat indifferent at the moment but at times we are not so bad and I actually care about her. These good feelings were recently developed because I had a very intense hatred for her when I was younger. siblings (if you had any)? I have a good enough relationship with them.. they are kids. We dont live together but when we hook up we have fun. They seem to want more attention than I can give at times.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Which emotions? I have a hatred for people seeing me cry and I usually stay at home and hide in my hole if I feel like I am gonna lose it on a particular day. I dont show anger at all... what people perceive as anger is usually just passion. I am not too comfortable showing it when I am depressed... i usually put on a front unless its really so bad.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? i dint think they saw me at all. Found out some saw me as someone to be feared and avoided. Someone who would snap you head off, as if I have horns. How do you think people see you now? I have no clue. I guess i will find out later.
    And finally....

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? at the moment i see no point to life in general. and I dont think there is a real answer to that question. Same goes for my life. The chosen purpose for my life though is discovery.. learn as much as I can about what is going on, and try to come closer the the answer of both questions.
    "I am making a friendship application and 'Do you think JUNO (film) is awesome?' is a compulsory question..."
    ~A Malazan Fallen~
    DFTBA!

---

58% RightBrained
    sp/sx[so]
    IEE
    ENFp
    7w6 4w5 9w8 - 749 Magical Thinker
    x|O|tWx
    sceuI
    Dismissive-Avoidant

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Netherlands, NL
    4. What cultural background are you? Middle class (fun part: fatherside: East Indies, Scottish clan Munro, motherside: pirates at Dunquerque. Not sure about these , I didn't make it up myself, like to believe it)
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Roman Catholic/agnost

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Lecturer, formerly publisher of national media. I follow the masterstudy Instructional Sciences.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a few close friends, both male and female. I count 11 friends, but I don't see all of them that often. I appreciate them because they are either somewhat like me or totally different.
    8. What paranoias do you have? None
    9. What are your vices? Draw the line, occasional gluttony
    10. What are your fears? No real fears, maybe emotions
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I had a great youth with a lot of freedom. I love them for their care and the way they let me grow up. My daughter is my love, no question about that.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not so good (working on it
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I think people saw me as the youngest one and independent. And now as involved, supportive, humorous but probably still independent.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Life itself is beautiful. And I like the idea to leave this world a little bit better then I found it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INxP
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Austria
    4. What cultural background are you? It's mostly the same as Germany
    5. What religion are you? Mix between pantheist and atheist What religion is your family? Father agnostic (ENFP), mother catholic (ISFP)

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? I'm looking forward to be a farmer. Maybe I start a career in politics or composing my own music.
    What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I did some tracks on Fruity Loops. Lot of fun!
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I have more male than female friends. I'm a funny person, total chaotic, easy-going, often absent-minded and antiauthoritarian. I think they see me that way, but they like these habits. I often make them laugh when I awake from my daydreaming or say something that's totally confusing them.
    How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I try to keep my really good friends in a small circle, like most introverts. One of these friends is the best example for an ESFP. Always joking, disorganized and only the weekend in his mind. Hilarious! Umm, where was I.. Oh, another one is an INFP too, but he can be very different from me. He's a shy person, but funny and easy-going too, we understand us great! The rest is ISFP, INFJ, ESTP maybe, just guessing INTP. They're good friends because I can count on them
    8. What paranoias do you have? I believe that the existence of ghosts is nonsense but I sometimes think my grandpa could watch me at the moment, somehow creepy.
    9. What are your vices? Laziness, sometimes self-depreciation
    10. What are your fears? Fear of wasting my potential
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? We like us.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't fear laughing out loud in publicity public, but apart from that I appear kinda reserved.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I'm going to High school. It's a private school and we're only 10 people. This year we've done somethong, where we've got to assign animals to our classmates. I always got tiger. The tiger is free, self-confidant, does what he want ,and has no respect for authorities. So, that's how they see me..
    And finally...
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'm here to do something important. I don't want to spend my life on doing a normal job. I want to be independent. Since I'm a bit INTP I believe that life is meaningless in general, we're going to die anyway, but that's no reason to throw your life away. Maybe we'll discover eternity. Science can do this!

What would you guess what my instinctual variant is?
    Last edited by Stephano; 01-29-2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Publicity doesn't mean public :)

MBTI
    INTP

Oooh, I love reading personalities of people to figure them out.

Background

INTP

Female

United States through and through!

I have no idea. German on my mother's side, Australian somewhere in there too?

What religion are you? What religion is your family?

I as well as my family are Christian.

Questions

Anything involving something stimulating and not boring, as a basis. I have no far plans set in stone, but I would like to work with nature outside if I can, where it is peaceful and fresh. I dabble is many, many, subjects, only a few have stuck through to become obsessions. I study endlessly about everything, even if it is only a slight interest.

I have very few people that even earn the sacred title 'friend,' and only one as of now that is my best friend. The remaining are what I call acquaintances, even to some a few may be more. My best friend is just that mainly because of me being extremely picky with the ideal friend(or close to it). I value loyalty and a taste for adventure above all else. If a friend will not stick by my side, than they cannot be my friend. I have high standards. It is usually much easier talking to male than female, for a number of reasons. First, the ones that I choose to even talk to don't judge you. This is something that girls obviously have not mastered. Men also are more adventurous, easygoing, and less worried about what they look like. I have only met one female like this, and that friendship was involuntarily ruined ages ago.

Paranoia?

1. Well, it is almost ridiculous how suspicious I am of someone who acknowledges my talents for whatever it may be. I already doubt my self-esteem enough to even think that I have any talent to speak of, so it is hard to believe that someone would bother telling me.

2. I trust no one fully, and even my best friend knows very little of me. I am horrified that someone will tell the whole world about all of my secrets if I so much as utter a word, so I reluctantly keep much to myself.

3. I will keep the rest to myself, than you very much.

9. What are your vices?

Nothing major. What I consider problematic may be good in the eyes of others, and vice versa.

1. I talk to myself. In excess. Mostly in my head, though sometimes out loud when I think or know no one is watching. Personally my private banter is what keeps me trucking through every day, but others may become worried. It is a shame that talking to your personal mental psychiatrist isn't always as satisfactory as real life. Though there is no way I would do that. This one really isn't actually a vice, so I have no idea why I decided to type this.

2. Pride. I had so much pride I can barely even ask for help when I am hurt. I know it will eventually come back to bite me, but I can't help it.

3. Perfection. I consider this a vice mostly because it doesn't allow me to quickly to anything. It all. Has. To be. PERFECT.

4, Procrastination. I would write more on this, but I don't feel like it and you probably know the effects of this stupid thing anyways.

10. What are your fears?

1. I am terrified of abandonment. Though I am absurdly proud and independent, I always rely on reassuring backup when making decisions and doing nerve wracking things. I rarely make a choice without consulting at least two other 'authorities' of mine.

2. Dispensability. For my mental welfare/bliss, I try my very hardest to think of all the ways whatever title I have assumed is entirely unique, because I know this practice gives my brain a little rest. If someone else is better than me(someone always is), it gets me upset and depressed that I have no real use that I can give the world.

3. Wasting time. I am often jealous to see all those happy, average, people milling about with their life, never really caring if they are being useful every moment. I consider it a curse. Have you ever gone a day and not learned a single thing? Or even an hour? It is terrible. For me, a day without knowledge is a day without sun. Hoarding knowledge makes me feel useful and that I am not wasting time. I will hold this wisdom until it is needed. Until then, I stay content with knowing that I can handle any situation because I know about it.

My relationship with my parents are extremely close. I am very tight with both of them, but seem to try hardest to please my dad the most. We have our arguments, but no matter how mad I get,(to my frustration) I just can't stay upset for long. My brother on the other hand, holds more of a love-hate relationship. In reality we are very close as well, and I tell him things that I tell no one else because he has a very pure heart, no matter what I think. We argue frequently however, even though I try sometimes to make it up to him. I am not very good with emotions most other times.

Speak of the devil. Emotions for me are like the dark side of the moon for anyone. It is hard to see most of the time, no one really gets it, it was misunderstood for a long time, and confusing once you finally get to see it. Crying for me is a strong sign of weakness. Overdramatic emotion, unless allowed(mostly happy), is annoying and should be stopped. Like, now. I suck at trying to portray nice, true feelings, and I try to refrain from talking in public anyway. Small talk is definitely not my thing.

Well, since I am two years away from high school anyway, I will just manipulate this and figure out what you are asking anyway. Unless you really know me, if your first impression didn't wow me, there isn't much of a chance that I will make you my friend anyway. Most people think I am a jerk. This is partially true, but mostly only through a confused scene of me. I am actually very relaxed. Others may say that I am TONS of fun and great to take along to a new place, as long as it isn't a party.

And finally....

This is a tough one. Being very philosophical, I think about life's purpose a lot. I have several theories, and I generally believe that the purpose of life is to answer questions, and enjoy what is here. Discover and embrace. Life's journey is centered on enlightenment through all areas of your life, from work and struggle to bliss and philosophy. Wisdom will prevail when all is lost, so collect and cherish all you can before it is too late.

"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius."

-Mozart

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Background
    1. What is your personality type? INFP.
    2. Are you male or female? Female.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? S'pore and S'pore.
    4. What cultural background are you? I observe Chinese and Nepalese celebrations, more as tokens than anything else. Singapore is the sort of place with so many different cultures that they all sort of meld into a culture in itself.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Roman Catholic x2.

Questions
    Something in the social sciences. I'm reading a lot of books I feel too stupid to fully appreciate lawl but I'm doing my best to be sure.

Probably due to ten years at an all-girls' school I generally get along a lot better with girls. I used to really shy around guys, but now I treat both genders about the same (I think) - guys seem to be a bit intimidated, though. Lol. It's kind of amusing. As for "friends" - I don't have a "best" friend. I did away with that, and things like that, when I was 14. I have good friends - typically, all the people I call friend are 'good' ones. But even in those there are only four or five who I would count on in a pinch, although there are others who I know I could count on. I realise that a lot of the people I feel drawn to and vice versa are people who are somewhat - I guess - broken. I think I'm attracted to being needed, and being helpful, and that in itself forges a bond that goes deep. In some cases, the situation was reversed.

This is kind of a hard question for me. I think of myself as one of the least neurotic people I know - not many paranoias. I used to have 'em, but I think that because I am so comfortable with myself now and that I really do honestly like myself they've more or less faded away. I remember I went through this phase where I was terrified of bacteria, though. HAHAHA.

OH! I recalled one. Once bitten, twice shy. Once someone has hurt me before it is incredibly hard for me to let go and trust that person again without constantly looking over my shoulder, EXPECTING a repeat. And I guess it's a vice (below) but I find it really hard to let go of things that basically almost mortally wounded me emotionally. Typically I'm really good at letting things go... but material things. When it comes to people and relationships it's a completely different story, I guess.

9. What are your vices?
    Hmm. I overthink things, to the point where I paralyse myself. I get stressed in situations where decision-making falls to me. I really hate insincerity and inauthenticity - one of the few things I seriously abhor, and although I think I'm pretty subtle about it... apparently not. I'm generally pretty laid-back until something major puts me on edge and my temper is probably the worst of any person I know. Not a pretty sight. And I'm seriously messy. And lazy. And prone to regret. Sigh.

10. What are your fears?
    Making mistakes (LOL). Is that too general? I'm scared that I'll mess up my life and disappoint my family (who are the most important people in the world to me).

Really, really close. (No siblings.)

I'm okay with it as long as I'm close to you. I'm generally a pretty open person, although I don't really volunteer anything unless I'm in an uncomfortable situation and scrabbling around for things to talk about or with old friends and catching up.

I've noticed that people do (or at least, they used to) really either swing to two extremes with me: like me or hate me. I think they see me as confident, kind of judgmental (it's only my face, I swear D: ), independent - intimidating until you get to know me. One of my friends told me I had swag. LOL. My closer friends would know me as a lot more laid-back, phlegmatic, go-with-the-flow, somebody who really does - or tries to - accept people the way they are. (Or I hope they do, anyway.) When I was younger I was a really self-righteous person who did her best to stay true to herself and do what she thought was right which was admirable but did so in a way that put other people down which was not so admirable and got burned because of it. But she grew from the experience, so it's all good, and she has a lot of empathy for people who mean well but don't quite have the words to say so in a manner that most people can accept and understand.

And finally....
    I see my life as time and a space to discover the point of my life. Lol. I don't know why we're put on this earth; all I know is that we are. I think life in general has whatever purpose we apply to it. Hopefully mine will live up to all my dreams and expectations: I want to create, I want to build, I want to help. But I also think life loses meaning and clarity when all we do is focus on those around us. Life is about ourselves, too, about digging deep and finding out who we are - holding up a mirror to our faces and taking a good, long look, and at the end of our days, liking what we see. I think that is one of the most important goals of life. Not just building, but believing.
    Likes KittyK liked this post

Society

Backgound

ENTP

Male

In Israel (for the next few months).

Jewish.

Me: Atheist on Mondays & Fridays, Gnostic every few months, agnostic most of the week.
    Family: father was an Atheist, mother agnostic with New Age tendencies.

Questions

In general - getting the better few of my ideas out there, having the little babies sprout their wings... so I suppose entrepreneurship. Right now I am studying mobile app development.

I have good friendships with both genders, probably a few dozens of each though on on/off contact with as everyone went their own way, and each for their own reason, more often then not just the right kind of circumstances and chemistry that lead to bonding.

My ex-wife.

9. What are your vices?
    still struggling with on/off smoking (one extreme or the other), being late to things, forgetfulness, taking overconfident financial risks.

10. What are your fears?
    see question 8.

my relationship with my father was great - he was in many ways my best friend as much as he was my guide - even if to some extent we where both a bit cold, emotions were left in the background to be known, not said.
    my relationship with my mother is good some of the times, though we often disagree on many fundamental levels but somehow manage to understand each other, and she always has my back - willing to give me a hand when i fall, and i hers (recently quite literally).
    my relationship with my sister is a bit distant, i love and adore her, but she is very different then me, and we have a difficult time understanding each other. she will often pull crap that makes me worried sick.

pretty good, when i am engaging in an emotional connection with someone, there's a bit of a bubble-affect going on, and everything that goes in the bubble is somehow more intimate and intense then what if it was an actual private room, by virtue of generating that bubble.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
    lord of the flies dorks.

How do you think people see you now?
    it varies quite drastically.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Backgound

ESFP ESE-Si 7w6 sp/so.

I am one of the penis-bearing people.

Puerto Rico.

Puerto Rican, but I don't really identify with my own people, so I'll say internet denizen instead.

I'm agnostic. My family is strongly Catholic on my mother's side (though my mom herself is a Buddhist), and nominally so on my dad's side.

Questions

I'm hoping to become a professional poker player. I'm studying strategy, practicing online using play money, and scrunching up cash for a starting bankroll.

I have a small handful of good friends, of both genders. At last count I'd say I have... three female, and six male. I tend to gravitate towards people I have interests in common with, so that we can have stimulating discussions, and joke around and the like.

Right now I wouldn't really consider myself paranoid about anything. If I think of something later I'll get back to you.

9. What are your vices?

-Procrastination.
    -Food.
    -The internet.
    -Procrastination.
    -Fidgeting.
    -Did I mention procrastination?

10. What are your fears?

Physical deprivation. Loneliness.

It's pretty healthy. We get along well.

I'm very expressive. Very expressive. I really can't do pokerface, so when I need to hide my emotions, I go the other way and start clowning around.

Total nerd.

There isn't one. We're here because mother nature is a bitch and bore us into this dump of a planet, so we may as well make the best of it while we're here. Laugh, cry, experience life to the fullest, leave whatever legacy we can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole